Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,761 members, 7,965,879 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 12:32 AM

Congratulations To Uni Ilorin Freshers. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Congratulations To Uni Ilorin Freshers. (637 Views)

Cut Off Mark 4 Law At Uni-ilorin / Uni Ilorin Addmission List / Pls Info On Uni-ilorin Pre-degree: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Congratulations To Uni Ilorin Freshers. by sog4mail(m): 8:22am On Oct 10, 2008
I congratulate the new students that has been shortlisted admitted into the University of Ilorin. The institution has attain One of the best institution since 2001 because it has been the recording the highest population of students writing Post Jamb in Nigerian Tertiary Institution. I imploy the admitted students to focus on their studies to make outstanding performance. To the non-admitted one, You are advised not to relent in your effort towards achieving your career goals. I wish you all a "BRILLIANT SUCCESS". There is an added note say "THE LIGHT A MAN TAKES IN THE DRY SEASON SUSTAINS HIM DURING THE RANNING SEASON". GOOD LUCK.
Re: Congratulations To Uni Ilorin Freshers. by yemzeben(m): 10:07am On Oct 10, 2008
congrats all. jst trust in God anything can stil happen keep on praying and pushing. Good luck.
Re: Congratulations To Uni Ilorin Freshers. by adelove65(m): 2:01pm On Oct 10, 2008
PLEASE HOUSE,when will the 2nd list be out

(1) (Reply)

Yes, You Can Actually Study Freely In Sweden! / Free Admissions Into Finnish Universities(2009 New Rules) / Jamb Warns Varsities Over Post-ume Tests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.