Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,406 members, 7,937,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 01 September 2024 at 06:17 PM

Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! (206498 Views)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / New Announcement: Nigerian Navy Recruiting (ssce, Nce, Ond, Staff Nurses: / Saipem Contracting Nigeria Ltd Is Recruiting Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Kosol(m): 5:51am On Feb 27, 2008
Can I join the Navy and spend not more than 10 years?
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by nelson3: 9:48am On Feb 29, 2008
pls,i will like to know the latest information on short sevice application form bcs the one on yr web is 2006.pls reply via my e.-mail.lanrefroncy@yahoo.com
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Shuaibman: 10:26am On Feb 29, 2008
hi guys, any one who has any information on current navy recruitment shld pls get n touch wt Shuaeebman@yahoo.com or better still txt to 08067632478. thanx

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by solams: 12:56pm On Feb 29, 2008
pls guys fill me in on the short term service of the navy as well.my mail is solomonoyewusi@yahoo.com. thanks
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by quickygirl(f): 11:33pm On Mar 09, 2008
Navy,
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by alineh(f): 10:07pm On Mar 10, 2008
coolHi nairalanders, Navy forms are on sale now,in any zenith bank,N2500,closing day is 11th of April,2008.It's very authentic,cos i stay in navy town,lagos.I am going to buy mine tomorow.
Success guys!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by abuaisat: 6:47pm On Mar 22, 2008
Alahu akbrar! lets join them and see the world.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by heartdream: 12:45pm On Mar 24, 2008
guys, anyone have an idea what the naval recruitment aptitude test looks like. i'm trying to make preparations fro it but i have no idea what to prepare for. anyone who has an idea please let me know.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Gbelebor(f): 5:21pm On Apr 04, 2008
Nutter, what is the aptitude test format for the nigeria navy short service course? Would there be an interview after the test.? if yes, how many people are shortlisted for the interview from each state ?, how many are shortlisted after the interview? Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by shezy4uk: 10:21am On Apr 15, 2008
pls i need to know nigerian navy test format.somebody help pls
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by mogambe: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2008
Uzor D na wa for u oooooooooooooooo
Chief who made u liason offifer for the NNS. Or are u their recriutment consultant in addition to ur tax audit duties.
Pls dont let d olisaka "syndrome" drown u oooooooooooo
rmemba Access benin 2007 still luvs

how ur new madam.
contactuzor be guided
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by nosax(m): 11:17pm On Apr 30, 2008
Dear Sir/Madam,

I want to know when the navy recuitment form or scatch card will be out and if it is out how do i get it.

Nosa.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by aisida: 5:44pm On May 08, 2008
hello i want to tell people it is not every body is needed over the navy just pray to God that if that is your way . he should let it to come true, don't believe in what people say try your best and live the rest . God will help does will buy the form .
and another thing will should believe in this life that it is turn by turn as 9ice say in is music that will should pray that your turn should come .

navy form
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by jt4life: 6:33pm On May 22, 2008
Check out for the lastest jobs in Nigeria companies online.
www.jobs4allnigerians..com
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by saymalcolm(m): 8:35pm On Jul 04, 2008
hi there. i'm a graduate fresh out of law school and i was seriously contemplating joining the navy after my service year with NYSC but i've sampled the opinions on board and they are discouraging to say the least. are you telling me the navy is still as underpaid as that- 40 to 50k as salary?!
i would like any of you current with happenings in the navy to update me on their pay package and also the fact the knowledge of swimming is not a prerequisite. that really strikes me as odd. its like sending a farmer to farm with no tools.
put me in the loop o so i know what to do asap!
take care y'all.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by bigbasho: 12:27pm On Jan 06, 2009
You must know how to swim . does any one knows when the nxt form will be on sale?? as for the pay. i have a pal there its good but they never disclose the actual amount
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by emmanuelbd: 2:38pm On Feb 06, 2009
grin angry shocked cool embarassed Hello house, Someone should give info about the resent navy recruitment i want to know, when the one 0f 2009,recruitment form will come out,
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by bisongat: 11:14pm On Feb 06, 2009
[b]Hello Nairalanders, please notify me of the new Naval recruitment. Thanks.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by olafemi(m): 6:08pm On Mar 03, 2009
Nice job opportunity, but what i don't really like about the navy thing is the posting, it actually makes you live a scattered life,after training you could be posted to nassawara then in another 1yr kanu then in another yr Abia then in another 6 months Ebonye abeg!!! i tire for that kind life its good for people that are ready too groove round the clock
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by surugede(m): 10:30am On Apr 09, 2009
@ olufemi
no dey yarn jus cos others dey yarn. which dey navy begin stay for nasarawa, kano abia and all those area wey u mention
abeg do ur home work b4 comming to narialand , navy only stays in places where dia is water and abuja
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by olufowose: 8:40pm On Aug 26, 2009
Pls, send me the nemes of thebanks selling nigerinnavy graduates form 2ru my gsm no:08038111235 or e-mail. thanks and God bless
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by midoe: 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2009
those the recruiting exercise give room for someone who bagged a3rd class
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by midoe: 6:03pm On Aug 28, 2009
does the recruiting exercise give room for someone who bagged a3rd class
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by midoe: 6:07pm On Aug 28, 2009
plus , a friend said , 206 would be given out to the officers upon the final recruitment and selection process
pls i need a hola backon this one
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by remy44: 2:26pm On Oct 22, 2009
pls kindly alert me on these e-mail address adeolodo44@yahoo.co.uk whenever nigeria navy form is out for HND graduates.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Stevo1: 12:05am On Oct 23, 2009
There is no harm in trial but am assuring you that without connection its difficult to join the nigeria navy.The senior officers continue to recruit their children,family members and close friends.I pray that nigeria should start fighting wars like the usa on regular basis;then I will know if they will still be interested in recruiting their children,family members and close friends.I applied in 2006 and after showing them my private part in what they called medicals in lagos and portharcourt;my name was not in the list of those that got the job.

I thank God Almighty that I got a better job.Am advising guys in this forum to enter bar with their 1000 naira and enjoy themselves instead of buying the navy form.
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by Lea09: 2:17pm On Nov 16, 2009
A slightly strange enquiry but I am intrigued to know whether Luitenants within the Nigerian Navy can date and marry a woman whom is not Nigerian?
I have heard conflicting arguements about this topic, and would like to settle the matter. If you would kindly give me the real answer it would be most appreciated.

Thank you for you time
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by yankoloski: 9:04am On Nov 19, 2009
does anyone know where to get the form and how much
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by kina4blick: 12:53pm On Nov 19, 2009
have they started selling again!!!
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by jamale: 11:27am On Feb 24, 2010
please,is the navy still recruiting now in 2010?plz,i need answers,
Re: Nigerian Navy Recruiting Graduates! by jamale: 11:34am On Feb 24, 2010
hi,guys,my email is isaacoliseh@yahoo.com, wud need ur help concernin gettin into d navy,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Flour Mills Plc Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test / Job Seekers: What Course Did You Study / Petroleum Training Institute (PTI) Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.