Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,500 members, 7,944,445 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't (1311 Views)

New Video:she Has Done It Again O! Maheeda Share Twerks Naked Dance Video (18+) / 13 Year Old Nigeria Girl Drops Awesome Video..she Can REALLY Sing.. / Chris Brown Dedicates New Video "she Ain't You" To Michael Jackson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by shawna(f): 4:19pm On Jul 18, 2006
Letoya's doing big thangs check out her new video its smoking hot watch out B, Letoya is coming after ur ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! cheesy

http://www.jalive.com.jm/showvid.asp?strmArtist=LeToya&ftr=&strmTitle=She%20dont
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by gigitte(f): 6:40pm On Jul 18, 2006
ooh i like the first verse of this video and the first half of the second video, but slim thugga looks slow
and she does look like aaliyah in one part
as for the dancing, not rellly nekky

better than deja vu anyday sha
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by shawna(f): 6:41pm On Jul 18, 2006
yeah i love the song and the video too and you're right slim thug is slow he shouldnt have been in the vid

u know they were a couple before
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by naijadiva2(f): 6:45pm On Jul 18, 2006
letoya's way better than beyounce. i don't know why they never gave her a chance when she was in the group. beyounce thinks she's the it(if you know what i mean) and she can't dance if her life depened on it. deja vu sucks.
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by ufemia(f): 6:51pm On Jul 18, 2006
I love the video over all, i like her too. Y'all should catch her show on bet. They showed a documentary on her yesterday at 10pm, i think they will re-air it. Her personality was soo nice, i decided to buy her album 25 of July. Y'all should go support. Only 7.99 or something like that, in Walmart and Target!
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by gigitte(f): 7:01pm On Jul 18, 2006
yeah shawna
i knew they were together before, i dont know if they should get back sha, his slowness was quite disturbing
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by shawna(f): 7:04pm On Jul 18, 2006
lmao yeah guys like him shouldnt be put in videos
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by ImBossy(f): 1:46am On Aug 01, 2006
Tha ViDs Hot, Didnt Know Girl Could Sing!But hey ama def get her album!
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by shawna(f): 1:47am On Aug 01, 2006
yeah u should shez gonna kick Bs butt this year cheesy
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by ImBossy(f): 1:54am On Aug 01, 2006
About time sumone did!!!Lol, wink
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by socool1(f): 5:34am On Aug 01, 2006
mehn her song topped beyonce's de ja vu
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by Nobody: 5:35am On Aug 01, 2006
Letoya rawks man love the video its hott. She looks extra pretty with her curly hair.
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by 2fine4u(f): 5:46am On Aug 01, 2006
i love her fo real and her vid is extra hottt and way better than B's wack de ja vu i hope she reshoots that vid undecided

neways letoya's album is off tha chart, yall shd seriously get the album it's hottt!!!
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by janetgurl: 1:21am On Aug 02, 2006
i have seen it be4 she's good,i like her,isnt she Ex DC?
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by twinkey: 1:29am On Aug 02, 2006
yes she is the ex - destiney's child. she is the original one . i like her music too.
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by janetgurl: 1:30am On Aug 02, 2006
yea i like her,i really felt it when i heard that she wasnt in the group again,i think they said it was beyonce fault?
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by Cleofel(f): 3:20am On Aug 07, 2006
she is pretty and her song is also hot
Re: Letoya's Latest Video: She Don't by Teezy(f): 4:25am On Aug 07, 2006
Love everything about the vid xcept fo slim thug. He's just so uugghh shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Ajasa Ft 9ice - Lo Le Fenu So / Jimmy Jump Off / Nicki Minaj Ft Lil Wayne - Roman's Revenge 2.0. (another Lil Kim Diss)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.