Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,282 members, 7,940,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 05:15 PM

Share How You Escaped Being Raped - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share How You Escaped Being Raped (5391 Views)

Confession Of A Runs Girl; How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Séx / Confession Of A Runs Girl: How I Escaped Being Used For Ritual During Sex / Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 10:36am On Jul 16, 2014
runzlord: here is how I escaped.
when I was in sch. I mistakenly did not greet a senior. she and her gang litrally carried me to the bush near our sch. I was like, I done die today. but I did not complain or talk. when wehen we got there
come and complete this tale
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by mencade5(m): 10:47am On Jul 16, 2014
kingphilip:
Na wetin u de chop everyday?
Kworshokor de real o
hahaha...na balance diet tins oooo
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
krall: come and complete this tale
finished
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 16, 2014
runzlord: finished
so they drag you to the bush and that was all
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 16, 2014
krall: so they drag you to the bush and that was all
check it again
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by kingphilip(m): 11:21am On Jul 16, 2014
mencade5: hahaha...na balance diet tins oooo
No o Na every day u de cook am wey me de see
U no sabi cook beans?
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Kentnickole(m): 11:31am On Jul 16, 2014
runzlord: check it again
How many seasons ur story cover na?
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Enahi(f): 1:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
Seems we all been through something similar,gosh don't want to write about mine. No way!
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Rufex07(m): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
utenwuson: Am a guy....but I can help tell gurls how 2 escape r*pe , 1st tin is dt u must knw dt wen most male frns invite u 2 his house.....he has 1 tin in mind! S.x! Its obvious a gurl cnt/shouldnt initiate s'x so he ll try 2 knw wats on mind by tryn hard on u: now when u visiting a guy 4 d 1st tym, try n fix a 'pad' even wen u aint on!! When u see frm his actn dt he s aggressive n myt force his way,jst play calm, infact touch him really gud n let him touch u...kiss,lap,bo*bs...all ds tin na jst skin...neva mind! Gv him tym! Then u calmly cal him 'baby" y re u punishing me? Am now in d mood but m ON! Jst try. Touch him n u ll see he ll gladly remove ur hands! Don't rush 2 leave......stay a while even wen he has unlock d door! Play save cos we guys can never tell what a woman want! U no do' u b mumu! U do..u too d do!
there are some guys who will not let go even if they know she is on because he has nothing to lose. best bet I to pray not to be a victim but if it happens, fight and shout.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by STENON(f): 4:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
Following.....
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Greatomotoy: 5:09pm On Jul 16, 2014
i was 7-8yrs old, when i went 2 a neighbour house to play, she was 14yrs(i tink) then. One ting led to anoda wich i cant remember bt i bleeeepeed her and since then i havent bleeepeed any girl (16yrs ago)
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Vikky014(f): 5:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mine is myfrnds ex wanted to molest me in myrum bc she tld him am a Virgin,he tld me to touch his dick afta lockn my door wt d key,i applied mymums advice & it worked 4 me,so shld i share d advice?
?
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
Greatomotoy: i was 7-8yrs old, when i went 2 a neighbour house to play, she was 14yrs(i tink) then. One ting led to anoda wich i cant remember bt i bleeeepeed her and since then i havent bleeepeed any girl (16yrs ago)
maybe she cast a spell on you after the rape.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Greatomotoy: 10:18pm On Jul 16, 2014
firstEVA: maybe she cast a spell on you after the rape.
cant say, though after den i lost interest in ladies.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by JeffreyJamez(m): 1:45am On Jul 17, 2014
And to thosewho couldn't escape?!! undecided
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 2:10am On Jul 17, 2014
The day gal go try 'r@pe' me... Na she go run leave room. She dey craze? Junior never see action for well over a month so the little guy dey vex red grin
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Pennywise(m): 2:33am On Jul 17, 2014
utenwuson: Am a guy....but I can help tell gurls how 2 escape r*pe , 1st tin is dt u must knw dt wen most male frns invite u 2 his house.....he has 1 tin in mind! S.x! Its obvious a gurl cnt/shouldnt initiate s'x so he ll try 2 knw wats on mind by tryn hard on u: now when u visiting a guy 4 d 1st tym, try n fix a 'pad' even wen u aint on!! When u see frm his actn dt he s aggressive n myt force his way,jst play calm, infact touch him really gud n let him touch u...kiss,lap,bo*bs...all ds tin na jst skin...neva mind! Gv him tym! Then u calmly cal him 'baby" y re u punishing me? Am now in d mood but m ON! Jst try. Touch him n u ll see he ll gladly remove ur hands! Don't rush 2 leave......stay a while even wen he has unlock d door! Play save cos we guys can never tell what a woman want! U no do' u b mumu! U do..u too d do!

This is an all too familiar gimmick. It doesnt work U cant reason with an erect dick. He might stick his diick up ur arsz Look for a good place and sink your teeth really deep as in a really good bite. The useless diick will come down and he will leave u alone.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 3:02am On Jul 17, 2014
Pennywise:

This is an all too familiar gimmick. It doesnt work U cant reason with an erect dick. He might stick his diick up ur arsz Look for a good place and sink your teeth really deep as in a really good bite. The useless diick will come down and he will leave u alone.

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 8:54am On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: Mine is myfrnds ex wanted to molest me in myrum bc she tld him am a Virgin,he tld me to touch his dick afta lockn my door wt d key,i applied mymums advice & it worked 4 me,so shld i share d advice?
?
Yap
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 17, 2014
Greatomotoy: cant say, though after den i lost interest in ladies.
Now you have interest in what, men?
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by freecharles(m): 10:26am On Jul 17, 2014
she tries it...na she go taya

1 Like

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by ib4real95(m): 10:34am On Jul 17, 2014
I was almost raped to death by my coursemate buh she was d one moaning anyway!
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by queensenglish91: 10:34am On Jul 17, 2014
Andyblaze: Those i forcefully have sex with dont really try to resist, they just pretend like they dont like it, but next day they come back to my house again and we go at it again
Hey everyone. We have a DONKEY here. Like this post if you want him to die of syphilis, AIDS, staph, gonorrhea and cerebral malaria.

1 Like

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Jerrick(m): 11:12am On Jul 17, 2014
Observing...... cool
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Vikky014(f): 11:27am On Jul 17, 2014
Debonair1: Yap
she told me to act like am suffern frm convulsion y holdn their penis so tight.i did it & d guy startd begging me to leave Him,Uptill 2day if he sees me He will hide.

5 Likes

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Kentnickole(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: she told me to act like am suffern frm convulsion y holdn their penis so tight.i did it & d guy startd begging me to leave Him,Uptill 2day if he sees me He will hide.
Hahahahahahahahahahaha..... You bad ooooo
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 17, 2014
Vikky014: she told me to act like am suffern frm convulsion y holdn their penis so tight.i did it & d guy startd begging me to leave Him,Uptill 2day if he sees me He will hide.
Lol, he deserve it
Thanks 4 sharing....
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by zeb04(f): 12:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy that is some drama mehn,am happy it worked for you.

1 Like

Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by kingbella: 12:27pm On Jul 17, 2014
FKO1: HEHE SEE SUPERSTORIES ... THEM WAN MOLEST UNA BUT AT D LAST MOMENT ALL OF UNA GATHER STRENGTH FIGHT THE MOLESTER OFF...I SMELL LIARS

Not lies bro, ive faught from 11 pm till about 4am with a guy, cos he wanted to molest me and i was stronger than him tho. Thats a story for another day but i never knew i has so much strenght untill that day. The guy and hia friends all feared me till they graduated.
Re: Share How You Escaped Being Raped by Jerrick(m): 1:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
firstEVA: Now you have interest in what, men?
Animals. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

So... My Girlfriend Got Married Yesterday. / Now Matter How Hard It Is Never Give Up On Love / This Lady's Baby Bump Has Everyone Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.