Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,139 members, 7,949,921 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 11:22 PM

A Thread For Keyboardists - Music/Radio (58) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Thread For Keyboardists (200022 Views)

Help Me With The Use Of Deminished Chord My Fellow Keyboardists. / Instrumentalists And Musicians (keyboardists, Drummers, Bassist: Etc) / *****all Keyboardists/pianists/interested Folks, Click Here!***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (73) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 2:27pm On Jul 30, 2015
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTWnqj5Jko4

Worship Session @NCCF Osun State Chapter with Seun Sax
Be blessed As U watch
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by SaintAlbert53: 7:59am On Jul 31, 2015
gameboi:
@ Karleb dramaddidy fazi15 zbone SaintAlbert53
Here's my own style of praise.
It's in the Pattern of Normal Praise, Maccossa and two other styles. Too bad, My brother ruined some parts of it. Please, you'll need earphones for proper listening.
http://www.2shared.com/audio/TThE1uTm/PRAISEMIX.html
Sorry for the delay.
wow,itz dope..
i'll send u mine soon.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:17am On Aug 01, 2015
May our desires find manifestation and may we impact our world iJN. Welcome to the Month of Purposeful Sufficiency. Happy New Month.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 3:20pm On Aug 02, 2015
Good day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoqzPf-8qJA

New:::
Piano Tutorial on Nigeria Gospel Makossa
Watch and be blessed
Don't forget to click the like button and get back to me for any other information

Follow me on Instagram
@johnsonkeyz

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 6:07pm On Aug 02, 2015
IF YOU ARE AN ORGANIST AND CAN SITE PLAY , BACK UP PRAISE AND TEACH A
CHOIR. WITH 5 YEARS EXPERIENCE ,PLEASE CALL:08183882445/ 0708 878 1875
STATING YOUR LOCATION ,KETU AREA IS THE
LOCATION OF THE CHURCH
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 10:37pm On Aug 03, 2015
Oyah, RobinHez . . . let's see what's going on here. cool
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by RobinHez(m): 10:38pm On Aug 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
Oyah, RobinHez . . . let's see what's going on here. cool
A've been here b4 tongue

Look for my posts...scroll up few pages back cool
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by RobinHez(m): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
RobinHez:
wow! just found this thread....lemme see my ogas at the top here grin

damn! dem plenty o!! anyways, Hez registers his presence!

Cc Teempakguy

Nd the second post after this too tongue
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 03, 2015
RobinHez:

Cc Teempakguy

Nd the second post after this too tongue
angry
I dey watch film tongue
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by RobinHez(m): 11:46pm On Aug 03, 2015
Teempakguy:
angry I dey watch film tongue
Nd u get exam on the 12th??
Ps.. Which film? cheesy
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Nobody: 12:14am On Aug 04, 2015
RobinHez:

Nd u get exam on the 12th??

Ps.. Which film? cheesy
introduction to robotics. By Osama khatib. Stanford university. cheesy cheesy

Nice one.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:51am On Aug 04, 2015
OPEN HEAVENS DAILY DEVOTIONAL...
DATE : TUESDAY 4 AUGUST 2015
THEME : HOLD ON TO THE TRUTH
Memorise:
Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth. John
17:17
Read: John 17:13-17
13 And now come I to thee; and these things I speak in the
world, that they might have my joy fulfilled in themselves.
14 I have given them thy word; and the world hath hated
them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not
of the world.
15 I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the
world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.
16 They are not of the world, even as I am not of the
world.
17 Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth.
Hosea 4:6 reveals that that knowledge is an indispensable
commodity if one is to become relevant in God’s scheme
of things. It also tells us that contrary to what some
people believe, what is responsible for the destruction of
God’s people is not the devil; rather, it is their ignorance.
This means that the enemy capitalizes on what you do not
know to plunder you. If you fail to recognize and act on your
kingdom rights for instance, the devil will definitely take
advantage of you. If you do not recognise that good health
is your right, Satan will definitely shove sickness down your
throat. The devil loves those who rob themselves of their
rights through a false sense of humility, because they are
helping him to do his dirty work. If you believe that poverty
is part of godliness, or that you do not need to fight or
resist the evil plans of the enemy, or that being sick is part
of the cross you are to bear in the Christian faith, Satan
will definitely celebrate your ignorance. To this end, the
devil will do everything to keep such a fellow in the dark
concerning the truth.
Do you know that there is a difference between stating the
facts and knowing the truth? The facts are what can be
physically perceived in a given situation. Facts are a
product of the natural human senses. Satan tries to control
his victims using the prevailing circumstances. Most
times, he controls manipulates and distorts the things we
can see. As long as you choose to believe what you can
see, you may likely end up as a victim of sight and a
prisoner of the devil. This is why 2nd Corinthians 5:7 says:
“(For we walk by faith, not by sight)”
On the other hand, the word of God is truth (John 17:17).
Facts can easily change, hence, it is wrong to base your
victory or joy on them. Rather, base it on God’s word which
is settled in Heaven forever. For instance, when you have
prayed for healing and you are standing in faith to receive
it, you must be prepared to discountenance the facts that
sight brings to you. You must be ready to ignore or resist
the pains, discomfort and weakness you can still feel. You
must confess the healing and good health which the word
of God has promised you, even if you are yet to experience
it. As you keep on insisting on what God’s word says,
eventually the truth will swallow up the facts.
Key Point:
Every situation that confronts you introduces a conflict
between facts and truth; what prevails is a function of your
choice.
BIBLE IN ONE YEAR: NEHEMIAH 12:27-13:31 and JOHN
8:31-47
AUTHOR : Pst E. A ADEBOYE
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by chachanga: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2015
Nice Thread here, good job OP and other contribs

Does anybody have download links of US Contemporary Gospel Keyboardists like Jamal Hartwell. Dropbox links etc.

Those boys are doing great and see, majority of the so-called Tim Godfrey, Sammie Okposo, Samsong scales and complex chordal progressions are culled from these guys.

There're youtube videos but the Americans are wiser now. They mostly put teasers and incomplete tutorials on such sites.

Studying those guys as well as our own indigenous grooves will be a killer advantage for any keyboardist any day.

once again, gud job guys!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 11:45am On Aug 04, 2015
chachanga:
Nice Thread here, good job OP and other contribs

Does anybody have download links of US Contemporary Gospel Keyboardists like Jamal Hartwell. Dropbox links etc.

Those boys are doing great and see, majority of the so-called Tim Godfrey, Sammie Okposo, Samsong scales and complex chordal progressions are culled from these guys.

There're youtube videos but the Americans are wiser now. They mostly put teasers and incomplete tutorials on such sites.

Studying those guys as well as our own indigenous grooves will be a killer advantage for any keyboardist any day.

once again, gud job guys!

The bolded got me gringringringrin

Seriously, those guys done wise up.

Anyways, you can go to their website to get the videos, their website address is always at what seem like a drop-down menu beneath the video you are about to play.

But I must warn you; most of the videos are not free and downloadable especially with mobile, so brace yourself with enough data(mb).

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:31am On Aug 06, 2015
Open Heavens - Thursday, August 6, 2015
by Pastor E.A Adeboye
Topic - VARIOUS WEAPONS AT YOUR DISPOSAL

Memorise:
O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
Psalm 47:1

Read:
Psalm 47:1-3

1 O clap your hands, all ye people; shout unto God with the voice of triumph.
2 For the LORD most high is terrible; he is a great King over all the earth. 3 He shall subdue the people under us, and the nations under our feet.

One of the spiritual weapons at the disposal of God’s children is shouting. All that the children of Israel did to pull down the formidable walls of Jericho was to shout. The Bible in Joshua 6:20 says:
“So the people shouted when the priests blew with the trumpets: and it came to pass, when the people heard the sound of the trumpet, and the people shouted with a great shout, that the wall fell down flat, so that the people went up into the city, every man straight before him, and they took the city.”
Do you know that you can utilise the weapon of shouting to receive your miracle or breakthrough? Some years ago, a woman was brought to us at the headquarters of our church. She complained that for years, whenever she ate, she vomited. The doctors had tried all they could to help her retain the food she ate, but nothing worked. It was so bad that even when she drank water, she would vomit it. When she was brought in, I told everyone to shout Hallelujah! As she did, she vomited a worm, and that was the end of her sickness. As you shout Hallelujah this season, you shall receive your miracle in Jesus’ Name.

Furthermore, another weapon available to believers in Christ is the Name of Jesus. That Name is so highly exalted that everything, everyone and every power everywhere must bow to it (Philippians 2:9-11). It is amazing to know that when some Christians go through a serious situation that needs divine intervention, they call on the names of their father or mother but not on the Name of Jesus, the only One who can help them. In Acts 16:16-18, a demon possessed girl who followed Paul and Silas around, was immediately delivered after they commanded the demon to leave her in the Name of Jesus. Recently, I was about to enter my car while going to minister to my children after a Holy Communion service when a particular girl ran towards me screaming. I asked my personal assistant to allow her come near. The fellow who brought her said while she was at her station of primary assignment on national youth service, something happened to her which made her lose her voice. Her voice was completely cut out. On a piece of paper, she wrote that the demon said that the only person who could send him out was Pastor Adeboye. So I prayed a simple prayer in the Name of Jesus, and before I ended the prayer, she voiced out “Amen”. As I turned to enter my car, she was audibly shouting “Daddy, daddy”. My son said to me “Daddy, she is already speaking.” I just smiled. Use the Name of Jesus more often. Apply His Name in all that you do. When you do so, do it in faith and ensure you are not living in sin.

Action Point:
If you really believe in the power in the Name of Jesus, use it to confront your mountains.
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 6:19am On Aug 07, 2015
Goodmorning people! I have some jazz piano books for sale, contact me on 08071395807 (whatsapp or call) if you need them. Bless!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by ChynoBEATS: 6:56am On Aug 07, 2015
Dramadiddy:
Goodmorning people! I have some jazz piano books for sale, contact me on 08071395807 (whatsapp or call) if you need them. Bless!

embarassed BRO can you Sight-READ music

N is the stuff for beginners "the book"??......
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 12:44pm On Aug 07, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

embarassed BRO can you Sight-READ music

N is the stuff for beginners "the book"??......
yeah I can sight-read and the book is for intermediate upwards
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by ChynoBEATS: 5:39pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dramadiddy:
yeah I can sight-read and the book is for intermediate upwards

I need help in playing a preparatory piece
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 9:15pm On Aug 07, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

I need help in playing a preparatory piece
ok share the pic to me on whatsapp and I ll record the playing for you. 08071395807
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by ChynoBEATS: 10:03pm On Aug 07, 2015
Dramadiddy:
ok share the pic to me on whatsapp and I ll record the playing for you. 08071395807
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Okay I'd do that by 2mrrw , thanks .
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2015
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 8:18am On Aug 10, 2015
JESUS UNDERSTANDS WHAT YOU ARE GOING THROUGH

Hebrews 4:15 For we do not have a High Priest who cannot sympathize with our weaknesses, but was in all points tempted as we are, yet without sin.

Do you sometimes wonder if God really knows what it is like to be poor, rejected by people or sick with aches and pains. Perhaps you are asking, “Does God really understand what I am going through?”

My friend, Jesus was no stranger to emotional or physical pains, poverty or hardships. He was born into a poor family. He had a smelly manger for His birth-place. (Luke 2:7) From an early age, as a carpenter, He knew all about working hard with His hands, standing on His feet all day long and returning home with aches in His body.

The religious leaders of His day made life difficult for Him. They challenged His authority (Matthew 21:23) and tested His teachings. (Matthew 19:3) They also called Him a glutton, winebibber, friend of tax collectors and sinners (Matthew 11:19), and blasphemer. (Mark 2:7)

They said that He was demon-possessed and mad (John 10:20), put Him on the spot when they brought an adulterous woman to Him (John 8:2–11), attempted to stone Him (John 8:59, 10:31–39) and accused Him of perverting the nation. (Luke 23:2)

Have you been chased out of your home because of your Christian beliefs? Jesus understands what you are going through. He was chased out of His own hometown. (Luke 4:29) Have you been rejected by someone you love? Jesus also experienced the pain of being denied by a loved one (Luke 22:54–62) and betrayed by one considered close to Him. (Luke 22:47–48)

He also knows all about the sickness you are suffering because He bore your sicknesses and pains on the cross. (Isaiah 53:4)

Jesus certainly understands all that we are going through because being born fully Man, He was “in all points tempted as we are”. He endured His sufferings for our sakes, so that we can have His peace and the anointing to rise above the troubles we are facing!

You're above all troubles this week because you have His peace and anointing. Good morning!
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 9:05am On Aug 10, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YD7qe8UOEuY

Piano Cover...He is God by Darwin Hobbs
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Bosville(m): 9:47am On Aug 11, 2015
Can anyone help me with some simple chords on the piano, the one for starters O....and also how do i master tuning...??
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Karleb(m): 11:26am On Aug 11, 2015
Bosville:
Can anyone help me with some simple chords on the piano, the one for starters O....and also how do i master tuning...??

Do you mean the D R M F S L T D chords or chord progressions?

What do you mean by tunning?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by kingobozy: 1:13pm On Aug 11, 2015
@dramadiddy can u pls help me with dat b5-7-3 progression you uploaded months ago. i mean the notes or Tonic solfas which ever feels convenient
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Dramadiddy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 11, 2015
kingobozy:
@dramadiddy can u pls help me with dat b5-7-3 progression you uploaded months ago. i mean the notes or Tonic solfas which ever feels convenient
which one exactly...can you quote it?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Bosville(m): 4:46pm On Aug 11, 2015
Karleb:

Do you mean the D R M F S L T D chords or chord progressions?

What do you mean by tunning?
Yes....am not sure if tuning is the ryt word. if one hits a particular chord on the piano in order for it to merge with a voice or song what is it called?
Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 7:07pm On Aug 11, 2015
A pastor was struggling to prepare his sermon and didn't want to be disturbed by his five year old daughter, so he removed a map of the world from his study, tore it into pieces and gave it to her to assemble with the promise that he would answer all her questions and play with her when she was done. He knew she would never be able to fix it. To his amazement, in less than five minutes, she returned to him in his study with the map in perfect shape, every continent and every country in its place. The surprised father asked, ''Honey, u don't know anything about geography, so how did u fix the world so easily and quickly? The five year old girl smiled sweetly and replied, ''The picture of JESUS was at back of the map and i knew that if i have JESUS in the right place, the whole world would be in perfect shape''That was just the right inspiration he needed for his sermon. He thanked his daughter and prepared a powerful sermon on the subject Fix your world by placing JESUS at the right place. Just place JESUS in his rightful place and your life will be in order. I hope you understand this just like I do. Join me to spread it to the world, let them know that THEIR WORLD CAN NOT BE COMPLETELY FIXED WITHOUT JESUS...HOOK ONTO JESUS TODAY AND FORGET UR WORRY. Wishing u d blessedness of d Lord

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Keyboardists by Pianistsegz200(m): 10:19am On Aug 12, 2015
WHAT DO YOU SEE?

Mark 11:24 24Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.

A blind lady was led to a great healing evangelist for prayer. After he had prayed for her, he asked her, “Now, tell me what you see.” She opened her eyes only to be told, “Close your eyes. Tell me what you see.” She opened her eyes again only to be told, “I didn’t say to open your eyes. I asked you what you saw. Close your eyes! Now, tell me what you see.” This went on for a while, until the lady realized that the evangelist was asking her what she saw on the inside.

Did she see herself seeing? When she understood that, she said, “I see myself with sight.” Then, the evangelist told her, “Now, slowly open your eyes.” That moment, she opened her eyes to perfect vision!

When you prayed just now, what did you see inside you? Were you praying for someone’s healing, but seeing that person in a coffin? Were you praying for a financial breakthrough, but seeing the banks pursuing you till you were bankrupt? You see, you don’t get what you pray for. You get what you believe you receive when you pray.

Jesus said, “Therefore I say to you, whatever things you ask when you pray, believe that you receive them, and you will have them.” Beloved, “whatever things” covers your every need. And believing that you receive them comes before having them.

Jesus once told a centurion, “Go your way; and as you have believed, so let it be done for you.” The centurion’s servant was healed that same hour. (Matthew 8:13) The centurion believed that he received his miracle even before he saw it in the natural.

So when you pray, what do you really believe and see on the inside?

“Well, Pastor Prince, I really can’t see it.”

Then don’t pray yet. Change your vision on the inside first. Start seeing yourself with the answer. See yourself healed. See yourself living in the bigger house that you need. See yourself enjoying more than enough. When you can see it and believe it, then pray in faith, and you will have whatever you ask for! Morning!

(1) (2) (3) ... (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) (60) (61) ... (73) (Reply)

Romantic Yoruba Songs / Download Mp3: Wiz Khalifa - Something New Ft. Ty Dolla $ign / Play And Download Music Video For Free @ Www.naijamusic.net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.