Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,684 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:25 PM

Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme (984 Views)

7 Golden Rules That Left Adsense With A “yes” Option To Me [ Life Experience ] / What Wordpress Theme Naij.com Using? / What Forum Software And Theme Is Nairaland Running On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme by bosunng: 10:54pm On Jul 15, 2014
Hello Everyone, I need help with a project I am doing. Please read through, anyone can help give ideas, solutions or suggestions.

About the project: I am in the process of trying to build an Online Website using Wordpress for my Bridal Shop that I own.
I need members to be able to login and then pay or go on a subscription to rent or buy the product (wedding dress) for a limited amount of time which they will then come pick up in person from our shop with their receipt showing that they have paid for the product and then when their product time ends they get emailed (to their wordpress user email) that time is out and they have to either bring back or renew their product.

That is giving you a basis of what I am building, now what I really need help with in the project is creating the rent product part. Is anyone able to give me some solutions on how I can set-up a product rental system using wordpress plugins, themes and if needed custom coding, or what applications or plugins there are that can help me with this.

NOTE: They are either to Rent or Buy the product. When they click rent, they pay a different price and when they click buy, they pay a different price.

Thanks so much, I need all the help I can get..
Great Wordpress Community by the way
Re: Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme by dwebdesign(m): 7:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Are you a website designer/developer? if not hire one.
I am if you want to.
Re: Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme by bosunng: 5:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
dwebdesign: Are you a website designer/developer? if not hire one.
I am if you want to.

I am and thats why I posted it here...
Re: Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme by dwebdesign(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2014
ok... so you got all you need. just be creative and think. Goodluck
Re: Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme by jendy36(m): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
bosunng: Hello Everyone, I need help with a project I am doing. Please read through, anyone can help give ideas, solutions or suggestions.

About the project: I am in the process of trying to build an Online Website using Wordpress for my Bridal Shop that I own.
I need members to be able to login and then pay or go on a subscription to rent or buy the product (wedding dress) for a limited amount of time which they will then come pick up in person from our shop with their receipt showing that they have paid for the product and then when their product time ends they get emailed (to their wordpress user email) that time is out and they have to either bring back or renew their product.

That is giving you a basis of what I am building, now what I really need help with in the project is creating the rent product part. Is anyone able to give me some solutions on how I can set-up a product rental system using wordpress plugins, themes and if needed custom coding, or what applications or plugins there are that can help me with this.

NOTE: They are either to Rent or Buy the product. When they click rent, they pay a different price and when they click buy, they pay a different price.

Thanks so much, I need all the help I can get..
Great Wordpress Community by the way

Try woo commerce WordPress plugin. You will need to create a two different page. one will be a 'buy' page and the other will be 'rent' page. You then go ahead and utilize the plugin. You can also do the same on the home page, then design a two button image: hyperlink one to be rent and the other to be buy.I also have genesis premium themes for sale that will look great for the thing at much discounted prices.

but let me know: will the person need to pay online using PayPal or credit card or will it be bank payment? If it is the earlier, a confirmation e mail will be sent to the person. If it's the later, he will need to come with the deposit slip.
Hope it helps. Reply

1 Like

Re: Wordpress Rental And Buy Option Theme by 360crest(m): 11:02pm On Jul 18, 2014
Job like this Joomola is d best... Wordpress lacks some woo commerce features, only an high performed theme would be able to do most of features u want. By the ways good luck, I think all watt u need is a Wordpress woo commerce plugin, as meentoned by th first commenter

(1) (Reply)

Blackfriday Promo .COM $0.79 || .NET $0.79 / #10,000 Monthly Payment To Anybody That Can Drive Traffic To My Blog / I Need A User Friendly Website For My Car Business..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.