Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,103 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:28 PM

Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony (742 Views)

Man Buries His One-Day-Old Baby, Shares Pics Of Her Burial On Facebook / Reasons Why Bride Is Happier Than Groom During Wedding Ceremony / Wife Of Late Levi Ajuonuma Refuses To Go For His Burial (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by bigemmmybig(m): 8:08am On Jul 16, 2014
A young Filipino girl shock her family and mourners as she opened her eyes at
her funeral. Many were shocked to the marrow when they discovered that the
3-year old girl who was pronounced dead a day before her funeral suddenly
woke up while a priest was preparing to administer the last sacrament.
The girl from Aurora in the Philippines was pronounced dead at about 9am on
Friday, 11th of July, and was set for burial at 1pm on Saturday before shaking
a part of her body and finally opening her eyes.

Many present had to bring out their camera phones to record the miracle and
rejoice with the girl’s family.

www.nollywoodmagazine.com/2014/07/girl-wakes-up-during-her-own-burial-ceremony.html

1 Like

Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 8:36am On Jul 16, 2014
shocked shocked
Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by bigemmmybig(m): 8:50am On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: shocked shocked

y u dey shock na grin
Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 8:58am On Jul 16, 2014
bigemmmybig:

y u dey shock na grin
If na me I for borrow leg o grin

1 Like

Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by bigemmmybig(m): 9:06am On Jul 16, 2014
MzMariah: If na me I for borrow leg o grin

hahahahaha.....ok o i can only imagine wink
Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by KelvinGraphics(m): 9:10am On Jul 16, 2014
Fear fear.. After nw U go dey form strong lady.
Lekwa gi
Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 16, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Fear fear.. After nw U go dey form strong lady.
Lekwa gi
grin
Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by RoyalRoy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
But you refused to add that she "again" died 24hrs later. sad angry sad
Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by RoyalRoy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2014

How are u doing darling?
Re: Girl Wakes Up During Her Own Burial Ceremony by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 16, 2014
RoyalRoy:

How are u doing darling?
I'm fine dear. Good evening.

(1) (Reply)

Wow Its My Birthday, Nl Guys Wish Me Luck Naah. / Your Raction If Your Spouse Gives You STD? / It Doesn't Pay To Be Mr 'nice Guy'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.