Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,905 members, 7,942,264 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 05:02 AM

Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO (3082 Views)

Creative Minds Needed For Brown Media, GRA, Ikeja,Lagos. / Creative Minds Needed Urgently / Creative Minds Needed Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2006
I am Ruth,a graduate of Maths from NOUN, Lagos. I am very much interested in working for you.
You can reach me at abanayar@yahoo.com.
thanks

Ruth.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by naijachic: 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2006
hey, i'm down with the idea and have done a bit of work with NGOs fighting for the rights of women and the girl child. i would love to see the vision and mission of LEA. you can count on my support. my addie is anya_ok@yahoo.com
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by babycool(f): 4:36pm On Jul 23, 2006
hi girl, i am interested coupled with the fact that i have worked in an NGO b4. please send me more information on my e-mail add gladitso@yahoo.com. Best of luck wink

thanks
Gladys
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by godfadda6(m): 6:37pm On Jul 23, 2006
evry one wants to own or belong to an ngo. that desperation now makes it bastardized. well i apprecaite it when i hear people want to work for ngo's but aw many r ready to really work? many r just into it for the benefit.

i have been privilegde to have a friend that attented world youth conference in malaysia and he told me how youths are actively involved in ngos. but managing and belonging to an ngo is determinant on our evironment i had a thread about social responsiblity which i did not see don't know why, but aw many organizations are ready to help an ngo with ballonming what they did?most nigerian organizations are not socially responsiblt therefore where will the support come from?

well i wish any one who wants to go into ngo gud luck but pls be sincere. in order to allow for committment from thos who wants to help ok.

wel i'm a youth coordinator for africa speaks. a arm of world assembly of youth .
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by dearie(m): 10:21pm On Jul 23, 2006
@ godfadda6
I cant agree with you any less, I've come to realise that atimes you will need to make sacrifices that will be so monumental in proportion and will cost you dearly to be able to make meaningful impact in any chosen NGO, and i guess that's what explains people's early exit from such NGOs'.

However there are still some persons who are willing to go all the way, lets not be unmindful of the peculiarity of our situation. Poverty is really taking it's toll on our social services, you have to be balanced in life to be able to make meaningful contribution, and as such you wouldn't want to help at the detriment of your job.

We just need to open our arms to those who are willing and give them serious orientation b4 they are initiated, make them know it's no profit-making organisation, so the issue of remuneration should never arise, and from there you can decipher if the person is genuinely in or not.

@ Lifted
I got your mail. Thanx for the confidence, I'm sure we will make a good team with God on our side.
I shall get in touch with you soon.
Keep the flag flying high.

To UNICEF/NYSC Peer Educators in the house, I salutation! I hope you are still preaching the 'gospel', remember it should continue until we acieve zero tolerance for HIV/AIDS.
Al da best.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by mekusoil(m): 10:24am On Jul 24, 2006
This is a good concept. Please send me detail. I'm intrested.  I hope it is in Abuja. My email is nbu77fsh@yahoo.com.

@HARRIZON, WILL YOU HELP ME GET INVOLVED WITH FIF, IN ABUJA.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by mekusoil(m): 10:29am On Jul 24, 2006
This is a good concept. Please send me detail. I'm intrested.  I hope it is in Abuja. My email is nbu77fsh@yahoo.com.

@HARRIZON, WILL YOU HELP ME GET INVOLVED WITH FIF, IN ABUJA.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Adogah: 11:39am On Jul 24, 2006
Good idea. I usually think that youths want 2 get what they can lay their hands on b4 seeing the prospect of the idea. Pls do send the details to my mail, i wld love to be part of it. aoa4tony@yahoo.com
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 24, 2006
@ everybody
i saw your mail and very soon, you will see the reply in your box.

Best wishes
Lammy Ayeni
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2006
@ITsharp
i tried sending the mail to your box but it bounced.

@naijachic
your mail too bounced

can you guys just send your mail addy to my box?

Best wishes
Lammy Ayeni
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by adelinks(m): 3:35pm On Jul 24, 2006
lifted nice idea.i would like to know more about this NGO.u can send the info to shylinks2@yahoo.com.i have worked with alot of NGOs in the past like AIESEC,FATE FOUNDATION to maintion a few.but i'd like to say that seun and other skeptics on this issue have a right to be suspicious,some of us have seen how so called NGOs are used as instruments to enrich selfish individuals.i want to believe you are not one so i hope to hear from you
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by itsharp(m): 8:49pm On Jul 24, 2006
this is my email addy lifted - increase_dpeace@yahoo.com
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by kuntakinte(m): 2:13pm On Jul 25, 2006
hey, like how much do u think the NGO might be paying? For me it's all about the benjies ( in this case the ziks)
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by godfadda6(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2006
well i hope this cry for ngo works.

and i hope most of our 'well meaning' individuals will learn to co-operate and help the growth of ngos.

well i'm willing to belong to any ngo once the course is rite.

so any one willing i will contribute my quota
deji_lawani@yahoo.com
cheers
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by bettymercy: 7:33pm On Jul 25, 2006
Am equally interested. My e-mail address is bettymercy2000@yahoo.com,do contact me
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by Sholayaq: 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2006
why dont u call it women empowerment instead of ladies, I think is better.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by TonyTonero(m): 8:57pm On Jul 29, 2006
TonyTonero:
pls i am interested in ur NGO stuff,kindly forward all relevant details to my box:
thanks
TonyTonero:
pls i am interested in ur NGO stuff,kindly forward all relevant details to my box:
thanks
thanks
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by NjidekaN: 3:20pm On Jul 30, 2006
Hi Lifted

I saw ur Ngo stuff and i'm really interested. I'm a Sciologist and i think i have a lot to contribute.

This is my e-mail add- njbaby5050@yahoo.com.

pls sen details to my box, thanks.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by mamaput(f): 3:28pm On Jul 30, 2006
Hello class,
I need people who are oriented, focused and intelligent. I want to start an NGO that will see to the affairs of LADIES and GIRL-CHILD. It is called LADIES EMPOWERMENT and AWARENESS ORG. (LEA). You can get in touch with me on mypassion4real@yahoo.com

Thats all we get to know? and all of a sudden many people of (few posts) are very much intrested,
IS NGO now the new 419.
IT seems every one is doing NGO .
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by lolobukkie(f): 2:17pm On Aug 02, 2006
lifted am indeed happy for your initiative please get me posted am ready to go with u
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by tete(f): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2006
Hello Lifted,

I think this is a worthy cause and I'd be honoured to be part of it. I've already sent an e-mail to your box. I'm eagerly awaiting your reply.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by legolet(m): 7:09pm On Aug 02, 2006
idea is cool,but i wanna know the location?lagos,abuja etc?/thanks.its a coool idea.
Re: Intelligent And Focused Minds Needed For My NGO by bettylizzy(f): 4:18pm On Jan 31, 2018
Interested

(1) (2) (Reply)

Insight Communications Calling / Nysc - Contact Phone - Please Reply / Gni Plc Invite

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.