Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,354 members, 7,917,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 06:21 PM

I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy (1164 Views)

Man Hospitalised After Sex With Friend’s Wife In Ebonyi / Is It True That Guys Pose As Ladies On Nairaland?? / Is It Good For A Female To Ask For French Kiss? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 16, 2014
I am in need of a young good-looking female to pose as my wife. Its a long story but let me summarise.

In the form I was filling, in the marital status area I mistakenly ticked [M], thinking it was the are for GENDER. So one thing led to another and now the lady asked me to show proof. The forged papers and everything are ready. There is no going back and I really need this visa. If I don't present proof, I might be denied it. Female nairalanders, I need your help!!

This is urgent, so that I can start processing a passport for "Mrs. Krall"with a picture and name. You might be given a visa too, But don't worry, you won't have to travel with me just to pose as wife.

If you meet the requirements, Indicate interest below.
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by ULSHERLAN(m): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2014
If this is real, dont you think they will also require you to provide picture evidence or what kinda relationship this days wont have pictures of you both some years back plus she should be ready for some proper drilling about you. So dont just look for good looking female, look for someone who has brainz too

3 Likes

Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by keddyluv(f): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2014
, but come 2 think of it don't u have female frendz?

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 9:46am On Jul 16, 2014
ULSHERLAN: If this is real, dont you think they will also require you to provide picture evidence or what kinda relationship this days wont have pictures of you both some years back plus she should be ready for some proper drilling about you. So dont just look for good looking female, look for someone who has brainz too
I know the drill. That one is not a problem
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by obi4eze(m): 9:48am On Jul 16, 2014
So Brazil wants Manuel Pellegrini to succeed Scolari...
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 16, 2014
keddyluv: I could b of help, but come 2 think of it don't u have female frendz?
I do have but if I tell them, they will want me to take them along. I just want business with someone I hope not to meet again.
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by angela98(f): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2014
Fraud alert! This is insane

7 Likes

Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 16, 2014
angela98: Fraud alert! This insane
how can u say that? Did I offend you in any way?
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 11:17am On Jul 16, 2014
Baba na scam, d guy is prolly lukn 4 a one nyt stand, y wud u say u want business wit som1 u op nt 2 meet again, if u can't use ur sister 2 pose wit u as wife, den u wana use anoda person's sister dats dumb

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by emidragon: 11:19am On Jul 16, 2014
krall: how can u say that? Did I offend you in any way?
She can say that because it f,uckin appears so!

Besides, it could be for real.

Ladies, please, if your are gonna consider this, apply scrutiny. Think of da future!

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 16, 2014
prettyboi1989: Baba na scam, d guy is prolly lukn 4 a one nyt stand, y wud u say u want business wit som1 u op nt 2 meet again, if u can't use ur sister 2 pose wit u as wife, den u wana use anoda person's sister dats dumb
"One nyt stand?" Of all things cheesy you must be insane. Am I forcing anyone into anything?

The hatred of krall will surely lead to your destruction.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 16, 2014
[size=68pt]THREAD CLOSED!!![/size]
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 11:32am On Jul 16, 2014
krall: "One nyt stand?" Of all things cheesy you must be insane. Am I forcing anyone into anything?

The hatred of krall will surely lead to your destruction.
Lol u are even spikin of ursef in 2nd person, u got issues man, resolve dat b4 u face me, u r d insane man u get dat
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by davno: 4:56pm On Jul 16, 2014
He might be an undercover detective. Try it and blame urself in jail.
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Lucasbalo(m): 5:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
This is a new one to me, hiring a wife for an interview to get a visa. Surprise , people are doubting you ?.
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by JEITO: 6:20pm On Jul 16, 2014
If you are for real why not use your sister? Afterall, she bears the same surname as you.
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
JEITO: If you are for real why not use your sister? Afterall, she bears the same surname as you.
because i am not stup¡d. i have found someone already.

case solved.

THREAD CLOSED TOO.
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Ozavize88(f): 6:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
ok
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Harmonyemerald(f): 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
You could have just told the embassy that it was an honest mistake instead of this huge lie. What if you get caught.
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by nikkypearl(f): 5:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
U are joking right
Ok lemme assume u are not!u will b asked to provide yo wedding certificates(court/church) alongside yo wedding pics,sey u knw dat huh?
Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by xp17(m): 5:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
and you think those guy are as dumb as your .... Hun!

btw, marital status ain't abbreviated in those doc, it's written in full.

single()...married()...divorced()...legally-separated()...widow()...widower()...others()...

dumb fella

1 Like

Re: I Need A Female To Pose As My Wife In An Embassy by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
How much? Eight digits if it's the States, seven if it's uk, Six for eu countries and five for aasian. If na Arabian, I go jump and pass grin

(1) (Reply)

What Is D Worst Response You've Heard From A Girl Wen A Guy Woes(toast) Her / Can You Marry Your Brother's Babymama? / How To Know A Girl Native Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.