Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,338 members, 7,943,833 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute (1573 Views)

After Tasting Nnenna, Chioma And Ada, U Will Figure Out That / My Encounter With Lydia... (part 1) / Why Are Girls Looking For Made Men On Nairaland. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by Orikinla(m): 10:23am On Jul 16, 2014
Austrian born Nigerian model and actress, Lydia Nnenna Obute, has expressed her observations that lots of African women are craving for men that are already living large, without wanting to develop themselves.

According to her, she admitted that African women are living their dream, but shocks her to see the way women just plan their lives into men's heart without even knowing how the man has suffered to get to that point.

Read everything she said on http://www.modernghana.com/movie/29292/3/african-women-are-looking-for-ready-made-men-austr.html

Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 16, 2014
Such ladies are quick to give the man problems as soon as difficulties creep in cos they were never there from the start to know what it's like struggling. The worst part is that they don't have any meaningful contribution to ensure the man's progress. It's thesame kind of ladies you see vying for court marriage just so they can cart away almost all what the man worked for without any regard for his parents. Our young men really need to start thinking with their brain and not their manhood cos the later is what usually makes them make the awful mistake.

1 Like

Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by fijiano202(m): 10:55am On Jul 16, 2014
Na true ooo
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 16, 2014
Bitter truth
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by Orikinla(m): 11:49am On Jul 16, 2014
bartnnaji: Do you need a sugar mummy? I
am Agent shola, i can assist you in
getting a sugar mummy of your choice.
There are so many in Nigeria and
out side Nigeria women who are
desperate in getting a guy that
will satisfy them.
If you are interested contact me
call me on +2348075779874 for
more information's.
Fill The form Below;
NAME>
AGE>?
LOCATION>
OCCUPATION>

GET A JOB, YOU PI-MP! angry
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
Good write up...

Nigerian girls looking for obodo oyibo husband since 1914 ©…
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by kadas01(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
It's quite unfortunate! Nigerian ladies are worse in this regard!
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2014
true word...
our women na money bags dem dey pursue grin
but maybe make we no blame dem becos the economy dey bad....
dere is god ooooooooooo grin
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
She makes a lot of sense. A rare gem she is tongue
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by publicenemy(m): 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
If i open that link make i bend.
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2014

The rest of the story.

Austrian born Nigerian model and actress, Lydia Nnenna Obute, has expressed her observations that lots of African women are craving for men that are already living large, without wanting to develop themselves.

According to her, she admitted that African women are living their dream, but shocks her to see the way women just plan their lives into men's heart without even knowing how the man has suffered to get to that point.

'African women are living their dreams? To be honest, I see a lot of African women craving for men that are already living large. They just plan their lives into those men's lifestyles. I was raised by a mother who is very strong and she also runs a restaurant in Vienna. The women around me are mostly strong and I think that is what every woman needs to grow up with, being around strong women who can serve as role models to other young women.,' she urged.

Lydia revealed that her reason for coming back to Nigeria and one of her greatest achievement, was to give back to the society and in a few weeks she and her team were planning to visit some schools here in Nigeria with the 'Back To School project' which is her proposed initiative she hopes to execute.

"Any time,I come to Nigeria with my family, it's always about family on vacation. So, this time around, I decided to come back home on my own. It's also about giving back to society, and being more involved in the things that concerns my roots. I thought the best way to do that will be working with kids. I love working with kids and I thought it will be a nice idea to go to schools and impact on the students not just with gifts, but also, with such skills that will help to equip them ahead of future challenges," she stated.

"I find it appalling when children do not have access to education. In the Austrian tradition, when kids are going back to school, they are being equipped with a pack of gifts which contain educational materials they will need in school. So, I am thinking of sharing a lot of the Back To School bags in schools," she disclosed.
Re: African Women Are Looking For Ready Made Men - Lydia Nnenna Obute by mencade5(m): 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
i dont pay importance to naija ladies. It is easy for a lion to give birth to a sheep than for a naija girl to love you when you dont have money. Even if you have bright prospect their fish brain will not allow them to stay and build with you.

Naija ladies....oleee since 1800

(1) (Reply)

Help: Every Year My Gf Keep Buying Me This... For My Birthday??? / If You Are In A Relationship, Come Here! / Things That Shouldn't Be Lacked In A True Relationship..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.