Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,843 members, 7,942,100 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:17 PM

PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! (6772 Views)

Opinion!! Was President Buhari Visit To America A Flop? / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President / 221 People Killed Since Buhari Became President - The Cable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 2:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: I am Dozie Roberts

the famous lab rat from papa ashafa agegge slum.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by dozzzybaba: 2:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

Ori eyin, avoid friendly fire. Wo oruko mi da da. cheesycheesy
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 2:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: Ori eyin, avoid friendly fire. Wo oruko mi da da. cheesycheesy

o ye mi!!! mo se yeye ni. ta wa ni awo yi oo. shey baba to wa ni ilu iya Charley re??
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by shizzle11(m): 2:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

animalistic osu, may God punish the deity that invoked the spirit of dyslexic dementia on your pathetic soul. little wonder misery, pain, death and gnashing of teeth have a permanent residency in your household.
accursed, the bolded has been your portion since birth, stop looking for one to pass it onto, i am not interested, enjoy your sorrows alone, kapish? grin
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by shizzle11(m): 2:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

the famous lab rat from papa ashafa agegge slum.
fo.ol, this maggot brain couldnt even decipher that its his fellow impostor buffon impersonating someone ....olodo grin

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by CyberWolf: 2:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

already stamped on your destiny. even the greatest dibia can't save the situation.
Anu tawa gi anya there..

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 2:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
CyberWolf: Anu tawa gi anya there..

ara ra po gi there. wa shofo bi omisanwo ni.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by rigarmortis: 2:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: .... And this is goodluck jonathan after his presidency

really?

do you think that was funny?
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 2:51pm On Jul 16, 2014
shizzle11:
fo.ol, this maggot brain couldnt even decipher that its his fellow impostor buffon impersonating someone ....olodo grin

fvckhead putting you in the same sentence with dumb, will trigger all dumbbells worldwide to start an aba women styled riot. your pea sized brain can't dechiper my sarcasm even if it is slap on your dumb akpu like Igbo.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 2:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
shizzle11: accursed, the bolded has been your portion since birth, stop looking for one to pass it onto, i am not interested, enjoy your sorrows alone, kapish? grin

Oga claim your misery stamp on your destiny like visa on a passport. go and take cyanide and hno3 for lunch loser.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by Hangard: 2:54pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

amadioha kill everyone in your miserable household with 50000 kilojoules of thunder for mentioning my name.
May Ebola virus squeezes your brain and blow it into pieces. May Caterpillar grind you into pieces I taught you where denying your name. slowpoke. May Sango scatter your joules with gigabyte loads of thunder.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by shizzle11(m): 2:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

fvckhead putting you in the same sentence with dumb, will trigger all dumbbells worldwide to start an aba women styled riot. your pea sized brain can't dechiper my sarcasm even if it is slap on your dumb akpu like Igbo.
bla...bla...bla...what a deluded bonehead, sarcasm indeed! dumbhead.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 3:00pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hangard:
May Ebola virus squeezes your brain and blow it into pieces. May Caterpillar grind you into pieces I taught you where denying your name. slowpoke. May Sango scatter your joules with gigabyte loads of thunder.

animal, I'm I the only one with that name. and that my gmail name your lord stole from the mail I sent him. Ebola, SARS, HIV, dengue fever, avian influenza finish your household.

may you fall off a bridge, get a mack truck run you over, hit your head on the bridge reinforcements while shark high on burantashi rap....e you to death.

may the Egyptian plague and the lost people of Noah sufferings be a child play with what is in stock for you.

all I wish you is 50 times the suffering meted out to Samuel doe and mummar Gaddafi in there dying days in the hand of the rebels.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 3:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
shizzle11:
bla...bla...bla...what a deluded bonehead, sarcasm indeed! dumbhead.

you are fool that keep giving. the right side of your brain sees no left while the left side of your brain sees no right. in saner climes you will have been overdose on amphetamine from infancy so you don't mix with normal humans.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by magni101(m): 3:07pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

you are fool that keep giving. the right side of your brain sees no left while the left side of your brain sees no right. in saner climes you will have been overdose on amphetamine from infancy so you don't mix with normal humans.
Lol! Guy abeg calm down na!
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by Firefire(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2014
dozzzybaba: .... And this is goodluck jonathan after his presidency

And see you when you were a toddler grin

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by Hangard: 3:39pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

animal, I'm I the only one with that name. and that my gmail name your lord stole from the mail I sent him. Ebola, SARS, HIV, dengue fever, avian influenza finish your household.

may you fall off a bridge, get a mack truck run you over, hit your head on the bridge reinforcements while shark high on burantashi rap....e you to death.

may the Egyptian plague and the lost people of Noah sufferings be a child play with what is in stock for you.

all I wish you is 50 times the suffering meted out to Samuel doe and mummar Gaddafi in there dying days in the hand of the rebels.
The half inch midget from Osogho, Is like you have escape from that your sophisticated mud region after the devastating effect of the blood you are Sharing in Soka forest, by mainly looking at you your life is already in disarray, I understand you case have gone wrong after child abuse meted on you. Tunde Utman Salami. Salami see your life May your conehead be used as the next located that would be fired into the Hamas enclave.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 3:49pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hangard:
The half inch midget from Osogho, Is like you have escape from that your sophisticated mud region after the devastating effect of the blood you are Sharing in Soka forest, by mainly looking at you your life is already in disarray, I understand you case have gone wrong after child abuse meted on you. Tunde Utman Salami. Salami see your life May your conehead be used as the next located that would be fired into the Hamas enclave.

animal so I'm now from Oshogbo while the guy in your fake picture is from isheyin. little wonder your blockhead runs on cathode tube the operating system in first generation CPU. I don't understand your gibberish and misspelling, why not go back to school. I hope you get hit by an f-24, while a shrapnel rip open your stomach. brokentv the fvckhead you can do better.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by JANK23H(m): 4:01pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

ara ra po gi there. wa shofo bi omisanwo ni.
Is this the Tunde Salami I know with a Jimoh as middle name?
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by simpleseyi: 4:05pm On Jul 16, 2014
ukobia: ..and your father will never get there even in his next life.

Keep insulting our president we are here for you.

What about your own father? Will he ever get near the national treasury? IDIOTA
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2014
JANK23H: Is this the Tunde Salami I know with a Jimoh as middle name?

nope that not even my name, just a nikky for my gmail account.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by highchiefpee(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2014
;DNow this got lmao,500000 kilojoules of thunder oh no
anago1000:

amadioha kill everyone in your miserable household with 50000 kilojoules of thunder for mentioning my name.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by Akshow: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
He looks ga.y
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by phantom(m): 4:45pm On Jul 16, 2014
where are the mods?
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by cirmuell(m): 5:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
Shey na rasta man ni? No be dreads i dey c so?
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664. BBM 2829dac9
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by Hangard: 5:31pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

animal so I'm now from Oshogbo while the guy in your fake picture is from isheyin. little wonder your blockhead runs on cathode tube the operating system in first generation CPU. I don't understand your gibberish and misspelling, why not go back to school. I hope you get hit by an f-24, while a shrapnel rip open your stomach. brokentv the fvckhead you can do better.
You are just a pathetic fucking goblin from the alien Mars, Who was used as experiments that fail. Scumbag I thought you where denying your name before, very soon you will stop denying your pictures, how come you now found out that the guy was from Isheyin. Is time you fix your brain back I guess you are overdose on tramadol.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by anago1000: 5:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
Hangard:
You are just a pathetic fucking goblin from the alien Mars, Who was used as experiments that fail. Scumbag I thought you where denying your name before, very soon you will stop denying your pictures, how come you now found out that the guy was from Isheyin. Is time you fix your brain back I guess you are overdose on tramadol.

lost soul, you are a classified re....tard. born with congenital abnormalities ranging from Edward disease and down syndrome. little wonder you are the aetiology of madness cum stupidity, that why your deranged parent threw away the baby and kept the placenta (you) after your miserable birth. the Facebook link your lord provided lead me to his fake picture of me. I don't need to deny anything y'all lost soul should dig harder. in tupac voice y'all can't see me.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by Hangard: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
anago1000:

lost soul, you are a classified re....tard. born with congenital abnormalities ranging from Edward disease and down syndrome. little wonder you are the aetiology of madness cum stupidity, that why your deranged parent threw away the baby and kept the placenta (you) after your miserable birth. the Facebook link your lord provided lead me to his fake picture of me. I don't need to deny anything y'all lost soul should dig harder. in tupac voice y'all can't see me.
Crying of tormented soul, The pictures are that of Tunde Salami, The little Midget that live in his sophisticated red mud in Osogbo. Who is been feed from the little donation he receives from charity organizations. The ugly urchin, you no no say ape fine pass you.
Re: PHOTOS: This Was President Goodluck Jonathan LONG Before He Became President! by Hermanie(m): 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2014
Seun, you let all these bashing on your forum. You disappoint me

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This Dress Caused South African Lawmaker Trouble: What Is Wrong With The Dress? / Correcting The Definition Of What A Slum Is In The Southeast And Southwest / Akure Airport Vs Anambra Airport: PICTURES

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.