Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,522 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:15 PM

What Is Forex Trading? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Is Forex Trading? (640 Views)

Is Forex Real? / Is Forex Trade Living Or Dead? / Is Forex Trading Real? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Forex Trading? by timiwillson: 1:08pm On Jul 16, 2014
What is Forex (FX) trading?

Forex trading involves the exchange of currencies between traders and investors 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. The Forex market is one of the largest and most liquid financial markets, known as a global inter-bank market with a trading volume of more than $5 trillion a day. With a host of benefits making FX one of the most appealing financial markets in the world, Forex offers continuous opportunities for profit-making.

so since you have known all about Forex what next?
get your self a recommended broker that will not run away with your money.
make a deposit from the comfort of your bedroom and start trading.

let be ask you a simple question guys; if the president of south Africa dies will oil price go up or down?
of cos it will always go up because the oil producing company will go on suspension that makes the price of oil go up,
now as a experience Forex trader what will you do?
you go into your bedroom put on your fast link, access your MT4( the software use for trading) and start selling oil to make profit.
the choice is yours to make not me, instead to keep buying e-books that you will make money from Facebook,2go deceiving you why not join me
for this interested investment and make reasonable money, at least you can pay your bill, rent, go on vacation to any country.
but nobody will tell you this rather put into one non sense e-book and start selling. come guys is high time for us to make money and put does dupers into shame. contact me on or flash +2348148219578, email: timiwillson44@gmail.com, Skype: timi.wilson1, Facebook: timiwillson.
wish you all the best, God bless your day!
Re: What Is Forex Trading? by Oyedey4u(m): 4:04pm On Jul 16, 2014
Mr Timiwillson is right...... E-books were so much that i dont know which to buy.. I went into forex as a passive learner some months ago and i came across an indicator system called FX BOOM. This system has really been helping my trade a whole lot.... Last week, market was good at the starting, with 100 USD and a lot size of 0.05 on about 5-7 trades, i made a profit of $247 making my account balance 347.14... I am not hyping, infact, i am still a learner and you can see that from my lot size.....
Re: What Is Forex Trading? by timiwillson: 4:16pm On Jul 16, 2014
it does not matter my brother, if you have a demo practice with it, as for me i don't believe on robot but if is working for you fine keep it on. remember that robot is not human you can likely lose on price actions situations, have receive a lot of emails concerning the right robot to use and i keep telling them to try with out using instrument. am not discouraging you but instead learn it and know it, give your self 4-9 month you can come with an brilliant idea and people will be looking for you to trade for them, as am doing. every day and night i receive phone calls.
wish you all the best on your trade! wink
Re: What Is Forex Trading? by IRIENBOY(m): 7:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
Can trade fos me?
Re: What Is Forex Trading? by timiwillson: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
yes
Re: What Is Forex Trading? by Oyedey4u(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
@Timiwillson.... I dont think FX BOOM is a robot as such....
It is just a trading strategy that requires studying it... It is a combination of 5 to 7 indicators called LPR strategy- moving Average, Support and resistance plotters, Stochastic, and so on coded to gether to appear togehther.... As you have said... No bot is to be trusted....
i think sprice action nearly killed me today.........Big losses and small winnings.... that is price action......
I was able to save over 100 USD with over 200usd negative balance.....
I need to go back to my training on stop loss..... I hope i escape this...

(1) (Reply)

My Two Months Of Internship At S.cubedstudios Limited / 5000 Mt Of Dpk Needed In A Tank Farm In Lagos / Peachtree (sage 50) 2015 New Features And Changes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.