Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,201 members, 7,977,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 09:52 AM

Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out (21397 Views)

Ekiti Guber Election:Army Panel Submits Report, Recommends Compulsory Retirement / Rivers LG Poll: APC Leads In 22 Out Of 23 Councils / Guber Poll: Oba Of Lagos Reads Riot Act To Igbo... The Sun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by Nobody: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2014
olukenzo:

What has that got to do with anything? You tools never fail to display your blind hate for your fellow man.

Come on man, I'm definitely not a misanthtope.
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2014
mu2sa2: Even your saint Gej has a muslim as his vice and his attorney general is a muslim. If you dont hav anything to say better keep quiet rather than expose your stu.pidity.

Ok
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by enespat: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Apc are nt in any way diff. from pdp d same pple in pdp are d one decamped to Apc,i don't like Pdp bt Apc is nt our savour. we jst need God to save us from d hands of dis politician
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by ademega(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2014
By then ,u will come to the insightful reality of my post and understand the dear devil called PDP
bbello28: grin [size=25pt]devil is laffing at ur matter[/size] grin any form of rigging in osun state.... We bind nd cast dem into osun river in jesus name grin Aregbe is our man grin cheesy jhareey kiss tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 17, 2014
experimentist: look at this idiott son of a bastard who're.. What's about them being Muslims..

"I learned thirty years ago that it is foolish to scold, I have enough trouble overcoming my own limitations without fretting over the fact that God has not seen fit to distribute evenly the gift of intelligence" - John Wannamaker

^^^Wise words!
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2014
oldenglish: what's wrong with a Muslim lawyer?

Nothing my friend, just an observation smiley
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by experimentist: 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Promhize:

"I learned thirty years ago that it is foolish to scold, I have enough trouble overcoming my own limitations without fretting over the fact that God has not seen fit to distribute evenly the gift of intelligence" - John Wannamaker

^^^Wise words!
meaning what
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by bloodykiller: 8:12am On Jul 17, 2014
experimentist: meaning what

sharap mr vulture
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by jiggla: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2014
I don`t know what to say again about this nation, things are not right and people are saying it is good, yes the party lost so why not allowing them to look at the INEC materials used during the election? This is uncalled for in a democratic setting. I weep for this nation, oh Lord please have mercy upon NIGERIA, most of the people hell bent to destroy her don`t know anything about her. ]b]O GOD ARISE LET ALL THE ENEMY OF NIGERIA BE SCATTERED, LET YOUR WRATH COME UPON THEM LIKE THE TRAVAIL OF A WOMAN. LET THEIR PEACE BE TURN TO SHRED. ENEMY WITHIN AND WITHOUT, PDP OR APC , MILITANT OR CITIZEN THAT SHOWS NO LOVE TOWARDS THE DEVELOPMENT OF NIGERIA RECEIVE YOUR JUDGEMENT NOW IN JESUS NAME [/b][/color][/color]
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by experimentist: 8:16am On Jul 17, 2014
bloodykiller:

sharap mr vulture
Oh my God, dis maggot again
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by bloodykiller: 8:17am On Jul 17, 2014
experimentist: Oh my God, am i running mad again
yes
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by Wisdytech(m): 8:39am On Jul 17, 2014
Cheated By Lover: 21-yr-old Student Commits Suicide In Calabar -

www.nairaland.com/1816311/jilted-lover-21-yr-old-student-commits#24749071
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2014
Promhize:

Come on man, I'm definitely not a misanthtope.

Then what is wrong with APC's lawyers being Muslims or Babalawos? Your comment even alluded that APC is an Islamic party. Love your neighbor as yourself.
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by biomedixexcel(m): 1:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Now believe that APC can't lead us anywhere, who will now save Nigeria......?
Re: Ekiti Guber Poll: APC First Application Thrown Out by thunder74(m): 6:35am On Aug 11, 2014
simpleseyi:

Please which of your pastors did the "holy" spirit tell this?
Like I said, the election in Osun is not about APC or PDP but the electorates voted for individuals (kinsmanship). Aregbe got more of his vote from Ilesa/Oshogbo while Omisore got his from Ife and you know very well that Ife axis has fewer local governments.

APC, after Ekiti' loss took some decisions to review their elitists policies, paid arrears of salaries, related more with the poor electorates etc. That also work for Aregbe.

I hv said it severally that Omisore can't win in Osun State because of the scandals especially on Bola Ige's death. Pdp would have won Osun election if they had presented a better candidate to compete with Aregbe but unfortunately the outcome is what happened on Saturday. More so, many Christians omisore banked on to vote for him were in different camps and conventions within and outside the state.

PDP will loose Lagos again if they present Obanikoro, but if they present somebody more credible like Jimi Agbaje, then the competition may very close.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

EFCC Charges Dasuki To Court For Money Laundering (Photos) / Destroying Me Amounts To Destroying APC In Igboland – Okorocha / Dokpesi, Senator Bala Mohammed, Other Drag Buhari To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.