Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,878 members, 7,872,896 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:09 AM

25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC (26308 Views)

Check Out This Pro Amaechi Banner. PICTURE. / Pictures Of A Pro-Amaechi Rally In Lagos / Pro-amaechi Lawmakers To Be Prosecuted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

my father is an arm robber[/b]

i will kill him myself
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2014
RIVERS COMMUNITY DECLARES SUPPORT FOR PDP
on july 16, 2014 at 9:56 pm in news
Facebook Share Twitter Share

Ozuaha community ward 11, in Ikwerre Local Government Area of
Rivers State, has reaffirmed its support for the ruling People’s
Democratic party, PDP.
Speaking at his palace during a courtesy call on him by PDP
stakeholders in the area, the Paramount ruler/ Nyenweli Ozuaha,
Oha Ibeneme Wosu, said that the people have decided to swim or
sink with the PDP, adding that the party appears to have a defined
manifesto that will protect and promote their interest especially with
President Goodluck Jonathan’s transformation agenda.
The monarch said that, out of frustration, they have decided to
mobilize support for all the PDP candidates to ensure their electoral
victory come 2015

www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/rivers-community-declares-support-pdp/

I wonder how Amaechi will pull this stunt in 2015...

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:23pm On Jul 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

Osun is already gone!!! It will become manifest on Aug 9

Gone In your dream?

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thank you my sister! Some people are too naive to think by impeaching some governors or PDP wining some Nothern /Western States automatically means Jonathan wining the electorates in those states. When it comes governorship stable, the average Northerner is indifferent, cos they assume all the candidates are their brothers, so No qualms There! However when it comes to the main One which is the Presidency, they the Northerners are resolute and in agreement that it is their turn. It does not matter the party the candidate is contesting under. (PDP or APC).

The bagger don ban me since monday grin cheesy

Abeg did GEJ win in the north in 2011? Was the north not resolute to oppose him then? Abeg tell me another story jare!!

6 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by patrickmuf(m): 10:24pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Thats why i dont pity Nyako that much! He needs to learn how to fight dirty! It will be near impossible for Jonathan to impeach Oshiomole and Amaechi now without incurring the wrath of Nigerians. That mumu nyako just rolled over for the fedora wearing thief.
Nyako might have something up his sleeves, unthinkable to watch a typical 9ja politician go down without a fight...
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by lagbake3: 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:
you are an ugly mor.ron
I would not give you the attention you are searching for. Other progressives may, but I won't. If at all I would engage a cankerworm, I would pick one with a considerable IQ. You should rather spend your free time taking an English lesson or two. I would never waste my precious MB on an insufferable buffoon. Never.

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2014
LoveDecay:

If ur really a girl all I can say is sexybrains

I may be or may be not , i dont really know my gender! cheesy grin
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by ayusco85(m): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2014

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by atlwireles: 10:28pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

I may be or may be not , i dont really know my gender! cheesy grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
lagbake3: hello nairaland call me a vulture all you like but what i know is GEJ till 2019

nice one there vulture

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:29pm On Jul 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

Abeg did GEJ win in the north in 2011? Was the north not resolute to oppose him then? Abeg tell me another story jare!!

My brother calm down, that was 2011, when you people had not introduced politics of hatred and religious intolerance as being witnessed now.

No hausa or fulani man worth its money, would vote for jonathan in 2015! Get the bitter truth boy!

6 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

This is 2011 voting pattern and I don't see a change happening in 2015. He lost the core north but that didn't stop him from wining.

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by patrickmuf(m): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
chukwudi44:

Osun is already gone!!! It will become manifest on Aug 9
Why not visit jokes section, I for one think you'll find your likes there and in abundance... Can we hear another joke?

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

grin ; cheesy
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:30pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i need an an.al fvck now

vomos you are smelling
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by atlwireles: 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

vomos you are smelling

Don't edit my comments angry
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:33pm On Jul 16, 2014
atlwireles:

Don't edit my comments angry

oops did i? its a mistake its meant for that vulture Ngeneukwenu

am sorry
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:35pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:

This is 2011 voting pattern and I don't see a change happening in 2015.

Stop living in the past my brother, a lot of water has passed under the bridge. jonathan's introduction of politics of exclusion, hate and religious intolerance couple with his incompetency, would be his waterloo in 2015. Remember, the elections are few months away, yet he has not declared his intention to vie. I think you should be worried.

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:36pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

Stop living in the past my brother, a lot of water has passed under the bridge. jonathan's introduction of politics of exclusion, hate and religious intolerance couple with his incompetency, would be his waterloo in 2015. Remember, the elections are few months away, yet he has not declared his intention to vie. I think you should be worried.

vulture like you

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:38pm On Jul 16, 2014
lagbake3: I would not give you the attention you are searching for. Other progressives may, but I won't. If at all I would engage a cankerworm, I would pick one with a considerable IQ. You should rather spend your free time taking an English lesson or two. I would never waste my precious MB on an insufferable buffoon. Never.

Please, dont waste your time, on that useless nematode! I have learned to ignore him!
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:

am a vulture!
QED

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by arewafederation: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:

vulture like you

"Village goat" your dusa is ready, come and eat.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by lagbake3: 10:43pm On Jul 16, 2014
NgeneUkwenu:
Please, dont waste your time, on that useless nematode! I have learned to ignore him!
It is definitely a low grade lapdog.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by bloodykiller: 10:44pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

"my father is a billy goat.
then it will be pleasure to kill him

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
lagbake3: It is definitely a low grade lapdog.

Exactly! I know those i engage from the cankerworm camp! The guy is a low-lifer!

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by nairalife2013(m): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2014
25 law makers?! Dis is d biggest trick of d pack. I ignore folks who are abusive and highly disrespectful and possesively greedy. But then I still love them as humans. Between d devil and d deep blue sea, well, No one is d best choice, yet the better for me could be d deep blue see, which I consider to be d pdp owing to some of itz leaders in d person of d president and muazu and a few others whom I believe to be men of goodwill. And pdp govs are apparently more liberal and charismatic and down to earth. but most folks in apc are those with desperate and extreme stance and ideas and unforgiving and die-hard posture that can cause very serious chaos, killings or war, anywhere they are found! GoodGod, can't dem brodas hav som peace?ThankGod I can swim. But how abt my wife and children and relations and friends and other defenceless nigerians ? Chei dis devil and dis deep blue sea! God, save us pls.

2 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by arewafederation: 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:

This is 2011 voting pattern and I don't see a change happening in 2015. He lost the core north but that didn't stop him from wining.

He lost the core north by a slight margin, getting over 40% votes in some core northern states which is a huge number. That won't happen again in 2015.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by lacasa: 10:50pm On Jul 16, 2014
h..mmmmm....mmmmm......

I have said it before and will repeat it again, Amaechi deserves the Vice Presidential slot in our party the APC cos of his doggedness, perseverance and cunning nature as the only APC Governor in the President's home region of the South-South.

Amaechi is too much of a warrior to lay down for GEJ's despot tendencies even in the SS.

Tuale! For Amaechi jare! Our next Vice President Godd- willing.

Oh, by the way - the on board nairaland PDP can do the needful as always! cool

4 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by Eldavido1: 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2014
arewafederation:

He lost the core north by a slight margin, getting over 40% votes in some core northern states which is a huge number. That won't happen again in 2015.

Don't be too sure. Cause I see him getting substantial votes from places such as southern kaduna, southern Gombe, southern kebbi and Niger and northern Christian dominated areas.

3 Likes

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by arewafederation: 10:53pm On Jul 16, 2014
bloodykiller:
then it will be pleasure to kill him

Oya, get inside your cage as soon as you are through.

1 Like

Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by arewafederation: 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2014
Eldavido1:

Don't be too sure. Cause I see him getting substantial votes from places such as southern kaduna, southern Gombe, southern kebbi and Niger and northern Christian dominated areas.

Time shall tell.
Re: 25 Pro-amaechi Lawmakers Defect To APC by engrsyer(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2014
Has Amaechi decamped to APC officially? Gov. Amaechi told members of Armour Personel Carrier(APC) like Tinubu, Buhari, Liar, et al dat what he's doing now is not declaration dat when he wants to declare either to remain in PDP or decamp to APC he will use d Abiyesimaka stadium(New Stadium) building at his Ubima town also on dat day dat he will invite the president to come. With his statement which he vomitted, I see CRA as a coward, blasphemer, hipocrites which can not stand on his words which he vomitted. As for the lawmakers soon dey shall meet their waterloo.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Katsina North Senatorial EIection: Kaita Vs Kaita (Brothers Battle For Senate) / Charles Novia Shares 'Hitler Buhari' Video On Facebook / CP Okon Dismisses Kanu’s Threat On Family. Vows To Go On With Arrest Of IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.