Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,187,561 members, 7,932,758 topics. Date: Tuesday, 27 August 2024 at 12:16 PM

Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? (2185 Views)

What Guys Need To Fix Before Wooing A Lady / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / The Silent Treatment - What You Are Saying By Not Saying Anything At All (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by golor(m): 7:07am On Jul 17, 2014
a pleasant morning to u all,now let me throw d question to u all,if u ask a girl for a relationship nd she said I'm not saying yes or no for now,let just see as it goes what does dat mean?nd how do I get her to b more attracted to me?
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by jeffizy(m): 7:13am On Jul 17, 2014
It means she's open to your request. She only needs time to study you.
My brother, that is the trickiest part.
She wants to know your kind of person and personality. That will mean you have to put yourself in her view while not invading her space.

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by jnrbayano(m): 7:16am On Jul 17, 2014
golor: a pleasant morning to u all,now let me throw d question to u all,if u ask a girl for a relationship nd she said I'm not saying yes or no for now,let just see as it goes what does dat mean?nd how do I get her to b more attracted to me?

For me it doesn't have all to do with you but with her.

She is weighing her options and keeping an open mind.

2 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by Sard(m): 7:18am On Jul 17, 2014
@Op... I think she likes you. But maybe there are certain things she's considering before giving in to your request, like having a cheating bf she wants to break up with or trying to get more convinced about your love for her or your personality. Whatever her reason maybe, don't let her friend-zone you. and don't try too much to please her, just be your true self.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by lekkie073(m): 7:22am On Jul 17, 2014
She wan weigh Ur purse.....
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by Tymax(m): 7:33am On Jul 17, 2014
Hmmm. Just don't get friendzoned bro. If she doesn't make up her mind after one week, my guy bone her.
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by Tallesty1(m): 7:40am On Jul 17, 2014
Quit wooing her and start treating her like a ur gf. She is interested.

6 Likes

Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by bukit05(f): 7:46am On Jul 17, 2014
jeffizy: It means she's open to your request. She only needs time to study you.
My brother, that is the trickiest part.
She wants to know your kind of person and personality. That will mean you have to put yourself in her view while not invading her space.

Seconded
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by HisSexcellency(m): 7:51am On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Quit wooing her and start treating her like a ur gf. She is interested.
baddest guy ever liveth grin grin
Dat advice works everytime.
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by bigfree: 7:56am On Jul 17, 2014
my brother, there is something most people don't understand. A girl doesn't think about falling about in love. She goes ''give me a week, a month, let me think about''Big BS. To her, you ve become a project she has 2 evaluate and analyse;that mathematics. Attraction and love is chemistry. If it not there, then it's like a car without lubricant. The relationship; if she eventually agrees will be jaded.

My advice, just bon her 4 now. Don't pester her. If she agrees, try as much as possible to lubricate the relationship. Chemistry
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by HisSexcellency(m): 7:56am On Jul 17, 2014
bukit05:

Seconded
Thirded grin
Btw, i'm already falling in love with this your signature. Hope i dnt to use a pencil here grin
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by roland2rule(m): 8:04am On Jul 17, 2014
Tallesty1: Quit wooing her and start treating her like a ur gf. She is interested.

seconded
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by spicy244(f): 8:09am On Jul 17, 2014
Dat means she's interested probably she's shy to say YES. But the best tin iz try to bne her best friend and from dia evtin will start witout you asking her anything again. But u gaz to take tinx cool with her n I bet you , u av all
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by jeffizy(m): 9:08am On Jul 17, 2014
bukit05:

Seconded
bukit, quite a while.
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by mencade5(m): 9:35am On Jul 17, 2014
what is yes and no?

Nonsense!

This is a trick they use in friendzoning guys. Give her less attention, like check on her once in two weeks. If she is still forming just abandon her.

There is no gal on earth without boyfriends. What useless examination is she giving you? Will she pass this same exam if given to her?

Guys make una no dey fall una hand abeg. Babes plenty for area. If one no gree, try the next one.

Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by Jerrick(m): 11:14am On Jul 17, 2014
bango!!! grin
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by jnrbayano(m): 11:17am On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: what is yes and no?

Nonsense!

This is a trick they use in friendzoning guys. Give her less attention, like check on her once in two weeks. If she is still forming just abandon her.

There is no gal on earth without boyfriends. What useless examination is she giving you? Will she pass this same exam if given to her?

Guys make una no dey fall una hand abeg. Babes plenty for area. If one no gree, try the next one.

Goodluck

This comment looks like mine. Did you steal it?

1million likes.

Find my concise comment above, it's very similar.
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by mencade5(m): 11:23am On Jul 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

This comment looks like mine. Did you stole it?

1million likes.

na u teach me ooo. Hahaha
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by yesman(m): 11:55am On Jul 17, 2014
golor: a pleasant morning to u all,now let me throw d question to u all,if u ask a girl for a relationship nd she said I'm not saying yes or no for now,let just see as it goes what does dat mean?nd how do I get her to b more attracted to me?

Op, the best advice I can give you is not to take advice from a female. As far as I can see, the advices from males are on point, ignore any advice from a female otherwise you will be mislead.

1 Like

Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by lilmax(m): 1:28pm On Jul 17, 2014
mencade5: what is yes and no?

Nonsense!

Goodluck
cool
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by ERTHAENIGMA(m): 2:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
new friendzone level unlocked
'' true or false-zone '' .
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by Adaeze003(f): 2:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
jnrbayano:

This comment looks like mine. Did you stole it?

1million likes.

I think he stealed it sha o cheesy

@op it means you can park at the friendzone wink
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by bukit05(f): 3:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
HisSexcellency:
Thirded grin
Btw, i'm already falling in love with this your signature. Hope i dnt to use a pencil here grin

Den try biro grin
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by bukit05(f): 3:45pm On Jul 17, 2014
jeffizy:
bukit, quite a while.

Yea, how re u?
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by jnrbayano(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2014
Adaeze003:
I think he stealed it sha o cheesy

@op it means you can park at the friendzone wink

smiley wink
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by jeffizy(m): 7:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
bukit05:

Yea, how re u?
I'm good.
Re: Wooing A Girl,then She Said Im Not Saying Yes Or No For Now,what Does That Mean? by bukit05(f): 7:38pm On Jul 17, 2014
jeffizy:
I'm good.

Okies

(1) (Reply)

Funnest Couple Of The Year! What a Fun! / You Won't Believe My Girlfriend's Reaction When She Found **** In My House / Love Or Trust- Which Is More Powerful.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.