Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,488 members, 7,964,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 03:34 AM

25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know (3531 Views)

13 Science “facts” You Thought Were True, But Are Actually Wrong! / (PICTURES)..25 Facts You Won't Believe Were True.... / Interesting PSYCHOLOGICAL Facts You may not have known (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Mayor21(m): 2:04pm On Jul 17, 2014
Electric chair? Dentist? Lol.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by ifex370(m): 2:05pm On Jul 17, 2014
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by dynamo77(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Seriously Europe
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by chacoonder(m): 2:07pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godwinsilas: Some facts you need to know about life. These are the World Most Funny & Bizarre Facts, Go through them and learn!!

1. Coca-Cola was originally green.
2. The name of all the continents. end with the same letter that they start with i.e A nd A.
3. The strongest muscle in the body is the tongue.

Source: http://leapfame.com/content/thread/154
@Op..I wouldnt go with No.2..North America and South America. Or will you say America is just a continent?
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by eximiousnation: 2:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
Interesting facts. Nice to come across them again.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 3:10pm On Jul 17, 2014
majamajic: I don't understand no 20

The computer keyboard contains dedicated keys for left and right hand.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by majamajic(m): 3:32pm On Jul 17, 2014
Godwinsilas:

The computer keyboard contains dedicated keys for left and right hand.

Ok , , thanks bro.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by fijiano202(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2014
U are wrong abt the continents cos Oceanic starts with O and ends with C
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by hakeem4(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2014
Tenison96: What about Europe?
it begins with 'E' so it would End with 'E'
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by hakeem4(m): 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2014
fijiano202: U are wrong abt the continents cos Oceanic starts with O and ends with C
oceanic is also known as australia
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Icudkill: 6:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
dridowu: Point 22 may be true especially in lagos.
I wish i can find the correlation between the bacteria and the headphones.
https://www.nairaland.com/1813077/10-most-dangerous-festivals-world

increased humidity and temp
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
majamajic:

Ok , , thanks bro.

You are most welcome.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by fijiano202(m): 6:33pm On Jul 17, 2014
hakeem4: oceanic is also known as australia
nope it was previously known as australia but the name change has been in existence for over 5yrs so sorry bro u got that wrong

1 Like

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by armadeo(m): 8:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
fijiano202: U are wrong abt the continents cos Oceanic starts with O and ends with C

This is enlightening. I honestly didn't know this. We learn everyday. Nice one.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 17, 2014
Are you left alone and helpless in a wild desert
of your final year project, Master’s thesis/
dissertation, academic assignments, term
paper seminars and you cannot discover a single drop of
water to quench the thirst for these academic
assignments?
Besides, the cost of doing a customized project
may also be too costly in terms of price far
beyond your budget and may not meet up with
your deadlines.
This is where scyllabanksofficial steps
in. With a group of experience and professional
writers, our academic papers writing service
can help you complete your dissertation or any
other term paper no matter what tight
deadlines your killer professor have assigned
to you.
Our completed thesis/dissertation service
offers you the following
1. Cheapest price for a standard and
potentially A grade thesis/dissertation
2. The materials above are complete thesis/
dissertation work done by experts in each field
of study covered.
3. The materials come with the complete
chapters of a standard project that is: Chapter
1: Introduction; Chapter 2: Literature Review;
Chapter 3: Research Methodology; Chapter 4:
Presentation, analysis and Interpretation of
Data; Chapter 5: Summary, Conclusion and
Recommendations. It also comes with FREE
ABSTRACT of the whole work. Notwithstanding,
some prose work such as it relates to Law,
Politics and History have different
chapterization based on the topic of the study.
4. You are entitled to FREE counseling/
discussion on the material for purpose of
understanding and preparation for final
defense. You can contact us on
scyllabanksofficial@gmail.com so we can
communicate online
or call us on +234 8054278664 BBM 2829dac9
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by kinibd(m): 10:17pm On Jul 17, 2014
I beg what about North America, and oh, South America, Or are they combined together to form AmericA
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by honeric01(m): 10:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Koats14: Elephants are the only mammals that can't jump not the only animal that can't.....thank me later

I thought as much too just remembering Snails, Crocodile e.t.c
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by falusi1(m): 10:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
They all end with the same letter they start with; all the continent, nice one, Jose Mucana, the president of Uruguay is the poorest president in the world, 80% of his salary goes to the poor
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by mstik(f): 2:10am On Jul 18, 2014
right now, i envy snails sad
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Babamide(m): 11:42am On Jul 18, 2014
Icudkill:

The tongue isnt the strongest muscle in the body, and for fact isnt a single muscle either, rather an aggregate of 8 muscles.
And strength can be viewed from differ angles, me thinks the masseter has more backing to be called strongest muscle.
Yeye. What is the masseter??
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by PRIX(m): 11:58am On Jul 18, 2014
Godwinsilas: Some facts you need to know about life. These are the World Most Funny & Bizarre Facts, Go through them and learn!!

2. The name of all the continents. end with the same letter that they start with i.e A nd A.
4. There are 2 credit cards for every person in the United States.
5. you can't kill yourself by holding your breathe.
6. It's impossible to lick your elbow (Stop Smiling, Its very funny).
7. when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
8. It's physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
9. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib, If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and Die.
10. what do bullet proof vests, fire
escapes, winshie ld wipers and laser printers all have in common?--All invented by women!!
12. The only food that doesn't spoil is Honey.
13. A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
14. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
15. All polar bears are left handed. 16. Butterflies taste with their feet. 17. Elephants are the only animals that can't Jump.
18. On average, people fear spiders than they do fear Death.
19. Electric Chair was invented by a Dentist
20. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand. 21. The ants always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
22. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, 2 rats could have over million descendants.
23. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
24. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match (Matches used in making Fire).
25. Most lipsticks contains fish scales.
Comment if its educative and also Interesting alongside, So what actually did you learn from this Post?

Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by aboyaji(m): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
the guy from the psych ward- Haywire patoshik in prison break cant jump either.
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Nobody: 12:48am On Jul 19, 2014

4. There are 2 credit cards for every person in the United States.
5. you can't kill yourself by holding your breathe.
6. It's impossible to lick your elbow (Stop Smiling, Its very funny).
7. when you sneeze, your heart stops for a millisecond.
8. It's physically impossible for pigs to look up into the sky.
9. If you sneeze too hard, you can fracture a rib, If you try to suppress a sneeze, you can rupture a blood vessel in your head or neck and Die.
10. what do bullet proof vests, fire
escapes, winshie ld wipers and laser printers all have in common?--All invented by women!!
12. The only food that doesn't spoil is Honey.
13. A crocodile can't stick its tongue out.
14. A snail can sleep for 3 years.
15. All polar bears are left handed. 16. Butterflies taste with their feet. 17. Elephants are the only animals that can't Jump.
18. On average, people fear spiders than they do fear Death.
19. Electric Chair was invented by a Dentist
20. Stewardesses is the longest word typed with only the left hand. 21. The ants always falls over on its right side when intoxicated.
22. Rats multiply so quickly that in 18 months, 2 rats could have over million descendants.
23. Wearing headphones for just an hour will increase the bacteria in your ear by 700 times.
24. The cigarette lighter was invented before the match (Matches used in making Fire).
25. Most lipsticks contains fish scales.
Comment if its educative and also Interesting alongside, So what actually did you learn from this Post?

North america and south america Nko? abi they all one america? you fuc.k.ed up on this one just admit it
Re: 25 Most Funny And Bizzare Facts You Need To Know by Godwinsilas(m): 9:23am On Aug 05, 2014
donnypool:

North america and south america Nko? abi they all one america? you fuc.k.ed up on this one just admit it

YES i admit

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who can answer this quantitative reasoning question(picture) / I Am Been Disturbed By A Guy Bearing Same Name As Mine For My WAEC Result / Computer Science Or Biochemistry Which Is More Viable In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.