Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,646 members, 7,941,507 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 08:29 AM

Behold The Jewel Of My Heart - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Behold The Jewel Of My Heart (31233 Views)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Thomas Hardy "tess Of The D'urbervilles & Whole Soyinka "the Lion & The Jewel&quot / E-book, Wole Soyinka's Lion And The Jewel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by TiffanyJ(f): 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Following this ardently
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 9:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
Welcome tiffanyJ
TiffanyJ: Following this ardently
How is ur health?
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by TiffanyJ(f): 9:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Dorisbest: Welcome tiffanyJ

How is ur health?
tnx dear, i'm better now, i thank God.
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 9:20am On Jul 28, 2014
'She was fighting with one boy.' Valerie said.
'So the boy beat you up. That is why you look like a mad dog.' Amy sniggered.
'He did not beat me up. I beat the hell out of him.' Rachel snapped.
'Look at your carious snaggle tooth. So why is your cloth torn when he did not beat you up. Naughty girl.' Amy sneered.
Rachel started crying while Amy stuck out her tongue at her.
'Tell me dear...' Sarah patted her back. 'what did he do to you?'
'mama he...he...' Rachel sniffed.
Someone banged on the gate angrily.
Paul rushed and opened the gate.
A woman in her mid forties, dark in complexion with freckled face, short obese and with flabby legs stomped in with his son.
'Who is that bastard that did this to my son?' mama Taiwo barked.
As she approached, Sarah tried to calm her down.
'mama Taiwo, please let's settle this amicably.'
She was suprised to see Sarah. How come Sarah now stays in this mansion? She wondered.
'my daughter was about telling me what happen when you came in.' she drew Rachel to the front. 'look at her, her uniform is torn. Please let's listen to what they have to say before laying blames on anyone.
'Ok.' Mama Taiwo sat down facing Sarah while Taiwo stood in her back.
Rachel and Valerie stood in Sarah side while Amy perched on the veranda. Paul leaned on the wall.
Taiwo was a notorious ghetto boy who took after his father, Mallam Musa. He was stout and very dark with tribal marks on his face. He bears am uncanny resemblance to Mallam Musa.
Everyone was wondering about how Rachel could beat up a grown up boy like Taiwo and inflicted such bruised all over him.
'Rachel tell us what happen.' Sarah said calmly.
'Mama he had been disturbing me to be his girlfriend.' Rachel said.
'What!' Amy blurted.
Everyone was astounded at Rachel's boldness. Taiwo wished the ground should opened and swallowed him. He had thought Rachel would not be bold enough to admit it. That was why he came with his mother, so she could scuffled for him as usual.
'what happen next.' Paul was eager ve hear the whole story.
'I refuse.' Rachel snapped. 'He kept on badgering me to accept him. So yesterday, he gave me this stupid letter.' She brought out the letter from her satchel.
Paul collected the letter and read.
'we decided to meet today after dismissal.' Rachel continued. 'I knew his silly plan. He want to destroy my future just like that my class mate who was pregnant. I had to beat the hell out of him to safeguard my bright future.'
Everyone chortled with delight except Taiwo and her mother.
Amy hugged Rachel. She was really happy that her sister could defend herself with considerable aplomb.
'Taiwo do you have anything to say?'mama Taiwo snapped.
'mama I... I...' Taiwo stuttered
'So is true. Silly boy. You wanted me to come am fight for you.' she pummelled him angrily. Her fist hurt. As she was about to remove her flip-flop to hit him, Paul intervened.
'please don't kill him here.'
'mama Amaka, am very sorry. Please forgive him.' she tightened her gripped on him.
'Is alright. We are friends.' sarah gestured.
As mama Taiwo was about opening the gate, Taiwo jabbed her with his elbow making her to reel backward.
He escape.
Mama Taiwo ran after him.
A honk was heard. Amy scuttled to her room. Paul ran and opened the gate. Ubong drove in and parked his car at the carport.
'what happen here?' ubong asked with a puzzling mind. He had seen two people running out.
Paul narrated everything that happened to him. He was happy that Rachel did not give in to a hoodlum demands.
END OF CHAPTER 9
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Hussynah(f): 9:33am On Jul 28, 2014
More plzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 12:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
~^~^~CHAPTER 10~^~^
Ubong was muddled. He wondered why Amy decided to travel to her village. Her phone was not going through. Why didn't she apprise me? Is mother telling me the truth? Has she decided to visit her homeland because of the discussion we had? Why is she treating me like this? It it bad to be in love?
All there were the question that ran through his mind as he drove Rachel and Valerie to school. The car came to a halt in front of Infant Jesus Model School.
Valerie alighted while Rachel remained in the car.
'who are you waiting for?' Rachel snapped.
Valerie hissed and ran inside the school compound.
'Hmm...brother, you are emaciating.'
'Rach, please don't start it.' Ubong snapped. 'Go to school.'
'Ok...' She pouted her lips angrily. She opened the door. 'let me drop a hint to you. Amy is in...' She paused.
'Where is she? Tell me please.' he inquired desperately.
'Not until you pay your informant.'
Ubong knew Rachel will not say anything unless he give in to her demands. He delve into his billfold and brought not money.
'Here, have this.' he patted her check.
'Thank you.' she collected the money. 'Amy is in the house. She never travelled.'
'What! ' Ubong was astonished.
'yes, she is in the house right now. If you don't believe me, park your car outside,tell Paul to tell Amy that her food is ready...'
'Why did mother told me she travel?' Ubong interrupted.
'she told mama that she was playing plank on you and she believe her. I think that is all.'
'Thank you. Take care of yourself.'
Rachel left.
Ubong drove home and park his car outside. He told Paul everything he needed to do.
They went to Amy's room. Paul knocked.
'who is that?' Amy asked.
Ubong was elated that his or Rachel's plan could worked out.
'mama asked me to bring your repast.' paul said and left.
Amy left the letter she was writting and opened the door. Lo and behold was Ubong standing in front of her. She tried to close the door but Ubong stopped her. She sat in her bed, used a divet and covered the letter.
Ubong surveyed the room. She had refurbished the room to girlish tastes. Her clothes were scattered about in one corner of the room.
Amy seem to read his mind. She stood up and packed the clothes inside the wardrobe. 'Here, is clean now.' she clasped her hand.
'won't you offer me a seat?'
'Sit there.' she pointed to a chair.
Ubong sat.
'so, when did you come back?'
'I...came...' she stuttered
'you came back today.' Ubong cut in.
Amy nodded.
'How is everybody there?'
'Fine.' Amy blurted. She was nervous that Ubong was going to asked her another question that will cut up with her lies.
'you really enjoy your stay over there, isn't it?'
'No...yes...yes...' she shook and nodded her head simultaneously.
'Nice letter.'
'what!' she searched for the letter but it was not there.
'who ever you are writting this to must be a very lucky guy.'
'Give it to me.' Amy went crimson.
'here.' Ubong gave her the letter.
She put it in a drawer.
Ubong noticed there were many envelop in the drawer.
Let's go for a picnic.' said Ubong.
Amy wagged her head in disapproval. She loved to go out with him but because she couldn't control her feeling, she decided to stay clear of him.
Ubong wanted to used that opportunity and proposed to her. He decided to play plank on her.
'Hey! Amy see roaches.'
'where? Kill it for me.'
'no...am always scared of roaches.'
'common roaches.' Amy hissed.
She stood up and searched for the roaches in her book shelf while Ubong opened the drawer and brought out all the envelop. Each of the letters in it started with 'Dear UBA' and ended with 'your's lovely Amaka.'
He was really happy as he peruse through the letter. So Amy was pretending all this while. This will make my work easy for me. He thought.
'Where is the Cockroach nay...' Amy fumed.
'Check well. You will see it.' Ubong teased.
Amy raised her head, what she saw make her wished the ground would opened and swallowed her up. She never wanted Ubong to know her feeling for him. She had plan to go back to school without his knowledge.
'What you are holding does not belong to you, so drop it.' Amy growled. She had expressed all her feeling in that letter since she couldn't proposed to him.
'I already know.'
Amy swallowed hard.
Ubong walked to her and cupped her face with his hand.
'I love you, Amy.'
Amy blushed. She wished she could looked into his eyes and tell him how much she felt about him. He was a kind of man every decent girl would love to spend eternity with.
'From the first day I saw you.' Ubong continued. 'I had an intuition that you were my missing rib.' Ubong was a man of few words. He doesn't believed in using sweet word to woo a woman.'
'I don't understand you.' Amy was confused.
Ubong genuflected. 'marry me.' he said reaching for her hand, he put a golden ring in her third finger.
~^~^~~^~^~
TO BE CONTINUE

1 Like

Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Aipete2(f): 1:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Whao! Dis love sha
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by heemah(f): 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2014
dt moment!! I Luv it
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by uchebest2006(m): 1:50pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wow....bring it on! bring it on!! More! More!! I want more lyk fine wine.
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Joyicy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 28, 2014
More update pls........dis is getting interesting.
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 3:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Update coming 2moro by 9:am.
Thanks alot. Ur comment has really inspire me
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 8:51am On Jul 29, 2014
'What! Is this a joke or something?' Amy was startled. They ring was beautiful to behold. She wished she could screamed yes but she couldn't. Many rich men had came and asked for her hand in marriage but mother kept on saying no. She can never get married but now she was in love. What could she do?
'This ring is beautiful. I think it doesn't belong to me. Give it to the rightful person.' she said softly, withhelding the tears that welled up her eyes. She gave the ring to him.
Ubong felt numb with with shock.
'you don't love me, isn't it?' he managed to say. 'look into my eyes and tell me you don't and I will walk away and never turn back.'
Amy stared at him, more confused than before. After what seem like forever. She said. 'I thought we were suppose to be sibling and not lover.'
'you haven't answer me.' Ubong growled.
Amy felt the sadness in his voiced. 'Am sorry. This is happening so fast. Please give me time to mull over it before taking a decision.' Amy pleaded.
END OF CHAPTER 10
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>
~~~~CHAPTER 11~~~~
Amy was in a river but was not drown. She was walking freely like someone walking on the ground.
Suddenly, women that looked like mermaid appeared from no where with mirror, singing what sound like welcome song. She couldn't make out what they were singing.
A throne appeared. All the mermaid genuflected. A woman that looks like their queen appeared. They started singing again.
Amy turned around and looked at their queen. She had a crown on her head and a tail of a fish with an hydra crawling around her hissing.
Amy screamed. She shuddered with dear. She tried to run away but was stuck. It was like a supernatural force held her. As she turned around, all the mermaid legs had to turned to a tail of a fish. She couldn't screamed anymore. She had turned jelly.
'ha...ha...ha...' All the mermaid cackled. Their queen signal them to keep mute. Everywhere was as silent as graveyard.
'welcome back my daughter.' the queen said softly.
'Am not your daughter.' Amy was shaking with fright.
'you are my daughter. The fault is not yours but your earthly mother. She was suppose to tell you and your sister who you are.' The queen's voiced echoed.
''I am Tethys, the ancient river goddess of greek. Your father is Oceanus, the titan gods of greek. Your real name is Electra. I summoned you here because of the young man you fell in love with. You can't marry him.
'why can't I marry him?' Amy was furious. Why can't she marry the man she love? What is this mermaid talking about'
'you already have a husband here. When you are of age, both of you will get married.'
'No, never...' Amy shrieked.
'If you marry him, he will die on your wedding night. His body and soul will be devoured by this hydra and it will pour his blood on this.' she pointed to a white basin fill with blood, that was place on a tripod.
'No...no...' Amy screamed and woke up.
She jumped out of the bed perspiring. It was her first experience with the mermaid. She sat down and recalled all that the mermaid had said. She seem to believe her since her mother had strictly warned her to avoid men. She was lost in thought till she slumber.
TO BE CONTINUE
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 9:39am On Jul 29, 2014
'Now you may kiss your bride.' said a voiced that sound like a priest.
Amy opened her eyes. She was in an empty reception hall, dress in a wedding gown. She tried to talk to Ubong but he did not respond.
As ubong was about kissing her, an earthquake erupted and swallowed him. Amy screamed for help but there was no one to save him.
Suddenly she found herself in a river. Ubong was drown. She saw a boat. She swam and entered the boat. As she was about to row the boat, a hand held her. She turned and saw the person. It was her mother.
'mama what are you doing here?' Amy blurted.
'you can't save him. His soul belong to that hydra.' she pointed eastward.
Amy looked up. His love was being torn apart by am hydra that has seven head.
'No...leave him for me.' Amy cried out and waded into the river.
'you kill him, you kill your husband.' the hydra hissed.
Amy screamed and woke up. She ran to Ubong's room and barge in.
'What!' ubong jumped out of his skin.
'Am sorry, is just a nightmare. Thank God you are alright.'
'Is ok. It's all over.' he embraced her.
'I love you so much, even more than my own life.' Amy said as tears welled up her eyes.
'you do?' ubong was lost for word.
He felt like the happiest man on earth. His desire for a humble girl like Amy had finally come to manifestation.
'yes.' Amy replied. ' but I won't marry you.'
'Why?' Ubong said softly looking at her face.
They both sat down on the bed. Amy narrated the nightmare to him skipping the side she saw her mother.
Ubong chuckled.
'what is funny?' Amy asked.
'I never knew you were this superstitious.'
'You don't understand. More than five rich men had asked for my hand in marriage, mother keep on telling them I can't get marry. I never care, because none of them were my kind of man.'
Ubong was lost in thought.
'Tomorrow you ask mama about who you are.'
Amy nodded.
END OF CHAPTER 11
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Aipete2(f): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2014
So she's a mammy water, she needs serious deliverance
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by uchebest2006(m): 10:37am On Jul 29, 2014
Chai...so sowie for amy.
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dglory(f): 10:59am On Jul 30, 2014
Still following
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 10:23am On Jul 31, 2014
Amy and Ubong sat in Sarah's room. Sarah sat in her bed and leaned on the wall.
'mama, I call for this gathering concerning my life. You know am starting school next week.'
Sarah nodded.
'Good. And many men will approach me and even ask for my hand in marriage. What will I...'
'Did I not tell you never to talk about marriage. It isn't your portion.' Sarah interrupted.
'That is it mama, an old story. Tell me something new. Who am I?' Amy stood. 'Do I look like a misogamist? Are you my mother? Did you...'
Sarah landed her a thunderous slapped. 'never you talk to me in such arrogant manner.'
Ubong rushed and held Amy to at avoid another slapped. 'Is ok.' Ubong patted her back. 'mama please let's settle this amicably.'
'we are not settling anything.' Amy yelped out in pain. 'Am going away from you. Am taking my sister away from you. You will never set your eyes on us again.'
As Amy was about leaving Sarah's room, ubong stopped her. After serious advised from Ubong, Amy sat down stamping her foot continuously.
Sarah was lost in thought. The moment she dreaded most had finally arrived. How will she broach such topic to her?
'Mama, one of my business partner asked for Amy's hand in marriage.' Ubong ended the appalled silence that crept in.
Sarah jolted out of her reverie. She was a bit relieved. She thought it was Ubong that proposed to her but now that is someone else, the situation will be easy.
My children, before you judge me, I want you to know that the joy of a mother is in her children. No good mother want bad thing to happen to her child. A barren woman doesn't have a pay in her matrimonial home.' Sarah sniffed. She recalled the past.
'where are you, witch? You have bewitch my son that is why he doesn't want to marry another woman.' Mama Obinna shrieked as she walked to the kitchen.
'so you are here and you ignored me? Anyway, what are you cooking?'
'Egusi soup.' Sarah replied.
Mama stirred the soup. There were many meat and fishes in it.
'so, this is how you want to reduce my son to a church rat. After eating this sumptuous meal, what will you deliver?' she clasped her hand
Sarah ignored her. She had decided not to cry because of mama's shitty treatment.
'Answer me, what will you deliver, if not a bunch of excreta. Obanji, give me grand children.' she clapped her hand.
'mama am respecting you. Do I look like God who gives children?' Sarah summoned courage.
'what will you do to me? One of this days I will pluck out this your wagging tongue.' she pointed at her menacingly. She stopped abruptly as Obinna entered.
'mama go to your room. Sarah let me have my brunch.' Obinna said, taking control of the situation.
A knocked was heard, Nkechi ran and opened the door. 'Ah Sarah! Come in. You are welcome.'
Sarah went in and sat down.
Nkechi was short and rotund, with round pretty visage.
'This one you pull long face, I hope is not mama and her trouble.' Nkechi teased.
'who else could spoil my day if not her? Is like am going doolally.'
Sarah complained bitterly.
'Take it easy. You are even lucky that your spouse is not complaining.' Nkechi patted her back consolingly.
'That is the point. I urged him to take a second wife but he refused.'
'How could you give him such advised? Don't you know that if he marries another woman, he will disregard you? All his attention will turn to the woman who gives and your situation will be worst than before.'
'what will I do?' Sarah leaned back on the sofa counting the ceiling.
'I told you about a prophet who has a solution to all problem but you said you don't like white garment church.'
'Don't you know that this prophets are doing business?' she snapped.
'where do you think I got my children from?'
'What!' Sarah was surprised.
'yes, is the truth. You know I was barren for 10 good years. You are lucky, your spouse does not batter you nor threaten to divorce you. Mind was the opposite. I met an elderly woman who introduced me to Prophet Lamido. And here am I with four wonderful kids.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Obinnau(m): 11:32am On Jul 31, 2014
unbanned and modified.
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 11:47am On Jul 31, 2014
Obinnau: unbanned and modified.
wat do mean? Y was I ban?
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Obinnau(m): 11:59am On Jul 31, 2014
Dorisbest:
wat do mean? Y was I ban?
you were banned by the antispambot.
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by TiffanyJ(f): 1:04pm On Jul 31, 2014
You are simply too good. Amy a mammy water!
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by seunviju(f): 6:39pm On Aug 01, 2014
Dorisbest keep up the good work
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 7:24am On Aug 02, 2014
TiffanyJ: You are simply too good. Amy a mammy water!
thanks Tiffanyj
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2014
seunviju: Dorisbest keep up the good work
thanks so much seunviju
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 7:33am On Aug 02, 2014
Happy new month to all my readers. I wish you the best in ur endeavours
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 9:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Months later, Sarah went to the hospital and conducted a pregnancy test. It proved positive.
Sarah and Obinna sat in the sitting room drinking non-alcoholic wine.
'What is this celebration all about?' Obinna was puzzled. It had been a very long time since he saw his wife looking so happy and jaunty.
'you are going to be a father very soon.' Sarah said happily.
'what do you mean?' Obinna was addled.
'Am three months pregnant.' Sarah gave him the doctor's report.
'Oh my God! I knew it will come at the right time.' Obinna hugged and snogged his wife ardently. 'mama come out, let's celebrate. Am going to be a father very soon.'
Mama Obinna rushed to the sitting room. 'what is it?' she asked anxiously.
'Mama, my wife is pregnant.' He raised Sarah up and kissed her.
'Is it true?' she was baffled. She found it hard to believe that Sarah would be pregnant after five years of childlessness.
'yes mama.' Sarah chuckled.
'Oh my daughter in-law.' she hugged her. 'This baby is very important. You are not going to do anything at from today. Just tell me anything you want and I will do it.'
Sarah visited Prophet Lamido to present her thanksgiving gift.
The spiritual house was a two room apartment. The inner chamber and a reception. In the reception, there was two plastic chair and a table cover with white cloth. A koran and a bell place on the table.
A rap was heard. 'come in.' said Lamido who had just finished meditating. He was stout with bearded face and a protruding belly. Dress in surplice with a red bobble hat.
Sarah walked in. 'Good day sir.'
'you are welcome, my daughter. Sit down.' Lamido gestured.
Sarah sat down. 'I came to...'
'you are here to thank Allah for what he has done for you.' Lamido cut in.
Sarah nodded.
'place your offer here.'
She delve into her reticule and brought out a bundle of money and place it in the koran.
'wait for me.' Lamido picked the money and went into his inner chamber.
Prophet Lamido did not derived his power from Allah but from the river goddess of greek, Tethys.
Hours later, he came out sweating profusely. He had just had an encountered with the goddess.
'your gift has been recieve by the Allah wholeheartly. You will have as many children as you want but no razor shall come to their head neither shall they marry.' said Lamido.
'Any day their hair is shave, they shall become mad. If they get married, their husband shall die...'
Sarah hung her head as tears flow freely.
'So this is how I and Rachel will end up.' Amy sobbed uncontrollably.
'you must not tell Rachel this. I never new the auguary of what I got myself into.' Sarah sniffed.
'So mama, Is there no solution to this curse.' Ubong felt like he was loosing a part of him. How will life be like, without Amy. He couldn't cried but was lost in thought.
After a long silenced. Sarah spoke up. ' There is one solution. I will do it when they are mature enough to take care of themselves.'
Amy and Ubong stared at her. 'what is this solution?' Amy asked desperately.
'I will sacrifice myself and set the two of you free.' Sarah said after much hesitation.
'mama you can't do that. How do you think they will feel. Just the thought of you dying because of them will hunt them forever.' Ubong quiped.
'since I can't marry, I will die with my purity and no man born of a woman will ever touch me.' Amy swore.

1 Like

Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 10:13am On Aug 02, 2014
Shalimar and Inem reposed on the bed facing each other while Daisy was reading a book in the second room.
The house was a two bedroom with bathroom and a lavatory. Two bed in each room with reading table.
They both talked about their hectic shedule in school, their lifestyle and how happy they were to be in school at last.
Shalimar was the prettiest among the girls, fair in complexion, tall, slim with figure eight shape. She had a face with dimple that makes men drooled whenever she smiled. And a very outspoken damsel while Inem was was naive and reticence. Daisy was accomodating and comely.
'Is like one of our roommate is not coming.' said Shalimar.
'I pray so. Already, this room is compacted.' Inem replied.
There was a sharp rap on the door. Inem stood up and opened the door. An athletic figure stood before her, dress in skin tight T-shirt and a cargo pant.
Inem swallowed hard.
TO BE CONTINUE
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by TiffanyJ(f): 10:59am On Aug 02, 2014
Nice update dear. Waiting for more
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 11:44am On Aug 02, 2014
TiffanyJ: Nice update dear. Waiting for more
thanks
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by Dorisbest(f): 11:58am On Aug 02, 2014
Sorry to say this readers. U are not helping me. The reason Y this story is in the public is because I strongly need your criticism. Pls don't just read, try and criticize this work for me so that I will know the errors have made.
THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR UNDERSTANDING
Re: Behold The Jewel Of My Heart by uchebest2006(m): 11:59am On Aug 03, 2014
My Observation Doris....!!!
Am jux confuse...Do we have Prophet or Imam in a mosque,coz a "Prophet" in Islam is a messenger of the Almighty Allah.
Mallam or Imam I dn't knw if using That Prophet is right? Please dear readers,subscribe to my Observation?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) / Abubakar Adam Ibrahim Wins The 2016 Nigeria Prize For Literature. / NYSC:Sexcapades of a youth corper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 125
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.