Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,099 members, 7,880,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 06:09 PM

Nigeria Rise To 34th On Fifa Ranking After World Cup Performance - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nigeria Rise To 34th On Fifa Ranking After World Cup Performance (418 Views)

Nigerian Striker Odion Ighalo's Rise To Stardom / Ratings: Top 20 Nigerian Players On FIFA 16 / Brazil Fans Set Bus On Fire In Sao Paulo After World Cup Humiliation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Rise To 34th On Fifa Ranking After World Cup Performance by Updatesnaija: 11:52am On Jul 17, 2014
NIGERIA RISE TO 34TH ON FIFA RANKING AFTER WORLD CUP PERFORMANCE
The Super Eagles have risen up ten places in the latest global rankings released on Thursday following their second round finish in Brazil

Nigeria rose up ten spots to 34th place in the Fifa rankings released on Thursday, courtesy of the Super Eagles' second round finish at the World Cup in Brazil.

The Eagles are now the third-ranked African side behind Algeria and Cote d'Ivoire who finished in the 24th and 25th positions.
DO YOU THINK ABOUT THIS?

http://www.updatesnaija.com.ng/nigeria-rise-to-34th-on-fifa-ranking-after-world-cup-performance/

Re: Nigeria Rise To 34th On Fifa Ranking After World Cup Performance by marvin212: 12:22pm On Jul 17, 2014
for information about making some cash online....pls read
Important notice:
• This is not a Get-Rich-Quick scheme, so I am not promising you will be rich doing this but you will certainly make enough money to pay the bills.
• If you feel in one way or the other this system does not suit you, please do not participate in it.
• To boost your earnings speed, you will have to refer your family and friends to the site using your own unique referral code given to you once you register for each of the site.
• You do not have anything to loose, because you are not paying me. Let’s just say I just want to help you make money online. THANK YOU!!!
• Mail me if you have questions adamsshuffle@yahoo.com

(1) (Reply)

Ozil Donates WC Winnings For Surgery Of 23 Children In Brazil / WBA Sign Ideye For Record Fee / Juve Sign £15m Morata From Real Madrid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.