Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,839 members, 7,882,955 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 07:31 PM

Your Desire Will Be Granted In Jesus Name.....amen - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Desire Will Be Granted In Jesus Name.....amen (572 Views)

My Sister Is Not Dead In Jesus Name... Amen #biafra Protest At Onitsha / Free Bobby Saxy And Let Him Be....IN JESUS NAME / Happy New Month Of November, your desire from God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Desire Will Be Granted In Jesus Name.....amen by MARKGREAT(m): 1:25pm On Jul 17, 2014
Dear beloved brothers and sisters all over Nigeria. God will bless and bless you for your good work done.

I have a program coming up on second week of August in Makurdi. I need your financial support. I tell you the truth my Father and your Father will bless you.

The purpose I live to date is to fulfil Mark chapter 11:17.

I need your financial support brethren. Try God and see again.

(Guaranteed Trust Bank. GTB 0120893680 Mark Adakole Igba)

Thank you for your support.
God bless you.
Re: Your Desire Will Be Granted In Jesus Name.....amen by MARKGREAT(m): 2:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
PURPOSE: that the body of our Lord Jesus Christ comes one. Mark11:17.

Dear beloved of God. Does it hard our glorious Father to send money for the program..........answer NO.

You need to act first even though you are not going to come but your request will be granted. Because your money is here.

Iam inviting people from Lagos and other and Iam not earning from other place than Faith and till death I will live by Faith.

God bless you as you do it Willing.

15-Aug-2014.
Re: Your Desire Will Be Granted In Jesus Name.....amen by MARKGREAT(m): 2:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
I have nothing else than to say thank you and God bless you all.
Re: Your Desire Will Be Granted In Jesus Name.....amen by MARKGREAT(m): 7:22am On Jul 31, 2014
God bless you all. As you are making this program to be successful, my Father and your Father will make your life also successful. In Jesus name.....amen
Re: Your Desire Will Be Granted In Jesus Name.....amen by MARKGREAT(m): 8:47am On Aug 16, 2014
I want to appreciate my God for the successful yesternight program.

I thank you all for your support and I pray that, you will never run dry in Jesus name.....amen.

Thank you and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

SEE Fully Loaded Petrol Tanker That Fell On Ahmadu Bello Way [PHOTO] / The Miraculous Deliverance Of Oga Jona By Chimamanda Adichie / I Never Slept With Two Blood Sisters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.