Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,120 members, 7,890,724 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 07:01 PM

What's Your Take On This? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What's Your Take On This? (1738 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Why not?

Or isn't she a "true" wife?

Lol. You're so silly. What you saw up there wasn't my idea. The one who said it (an older woman to a younger in the process of getting married) meant well actually.
Re: What's Your Take On This? by EfemenaXY: 7:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
smurfy:

Lol. You're so funny. What you saw up there wasn't my idea. The one who said it (an older woman to a younger in the process of getting married) meant well actually.

Whether it was your idea or not is beside the point and quite frankly, irrelevant.

You brought this statement on here, not the so called old woman you mention, so you are our point of contact. Your question is directed to (or affects women) and that should include your mother.

So please, tell us why those ajectives of yours don't describe your mum. She is afterall a woman like the rest of us on here. Isn't she a good wife material?

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 7:31pm On Aug 16, 2014
EfemenaXY:

Whether it was your idea or not is beside the point and quite frankly, irrelevant.

You brought this statement on here, not the so called old woman you mention, so you are our point of contact. Your question is directed to (or affects women) and that should include your mother.

So please, tell us why those ajectives of yours don't describe your mum. She is afterall a woman like the rest of us on here. Isn't she a good wife material?

Well, she gave birth to someone who doesn't abuse other people's mother like you've been doing all evening. smiley
Re: What's Your Take On This? by EfemenaXY: 10:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
smurfy:

Well, she gave birth to someone who doesn't abuse other people's mother like you've been doing all evening. smiley

Really?

Whose mother have I been abusing all evening?? I use your very words for describing women and ask if they apply to your mum also and you get offended?

But you don't think your post offends a lot of mums on here reading it?

Interesting.

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2014
benbuks: .

bros..u dey vex oo.

take it easy. bro...

1man's food , z another's Poisson...
if d whole tin. would cus smtin else then, withdraw. asap...

1luv.

How u dey jare my bro. The lady really annoyed me. You said you use android too, so how do you manage to type those maths solutions? cheesy
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 12:28am On Aug 17, 2014
smurfy:

How u dey jare my bro. The lady really annoyed me. You said you use android too, so how do you manage to type those maths solutions? cheesy

haha....c as u just switch topic .sharp sharp. .

u don't wana discuss math tinz. here ..do u .? .

Btw: free that lady abeg. we're all family, .. no point playing the 'blame-game' or exchanging insults . our perspective of tinz varies . * let it go*
Re: What's Your Take On This? by Nobody: 12:44am On Aug 17, 2014
benbuks: .

haha....c as u just switch topic .sharp sharp. .

u don't wana discuss math tinz. here ..do u .? .

Btw: free that lady abeg. we're all family, .. no point playing the 'blame-game' or exchanging insults . our perspective of tinz varies . * let it go*

I'm done with her.

Please tell me how you managed to type all those complex expressions with your android phone. I use Opsson Genesis. Imagine what it's like for someone who was used to a qwerty Nokia Asha 303! cheesy

Help me out, please!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Your Wife Is Disrespecting You / Heartbroken Mum Sleeps Next To Drug Addict Son On The Streets (photos) / 15 Hilarious Tweet Parents Would Understand

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.