Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,951 members, 7,969,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 04:38 PM

UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 (71798 Views)

Kpmg Graduate Trainee Aptitude Test 2015 / UNICEM Invitation For Aptitude Test: / Unicem Apt Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by kasali4real(m): 8:23am On Jul 30, 2014
samik900: Are u guyZ sure is nt becos of our course dt we weren't invited?for me I studied analytical/ind.chemistery,bt no invite.has any ind.chem graduate got invit yet?jst wana knw pls!

yea i did study ind. chem and i hv been invited for lagos.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 10:00am On Jul 30, 2014
GenerousLord:
I just hope this doesn't affect you guys later on in the selection process.

You may be right. After thinking about it critically, I don't think I would be attending. For what it's worth, they may not have checked CVs; I'm also just about to commence my youth service — didn't know it was a requirement at the point of application. I wish the competing lots all the best.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 30, 2014
Emasel:

Thanks for the info.

Pls whats the salary range of Graduate Trainees in Unicem?

Graduate trainee timeline ranges from 10-18 months depending on directives from the management. They start u up with 50k(months into the program) and all things been equal, it is increased to like 100k before the program ends, thereafter u will be deployed to various Units with a possible raise as well.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 30, 2014
coolbibz:

Hello Ferdy, thank you for that insightful post. However, I would like to know if the Engineering questions were just basic Mechanical & Electrical questions. Some of us didn't study any of the listed engineering courses in the application form but we were invited.

Hi Coolbibz...its very possible they send invites to non engineering graduate cos I remember seeing some geologists and physicists who wrote the test and passed as well. The Engineering questions were basically Mechanical and Elect/Elect and a little bit of industrial engineering.
My advice is that u just get any engineering materials like those in Gmat or any other tutorial manual u can get online to practice if u can...The truth is that only God makes one pass a test and not necessarily how long or how much materials u have at ur disposal.So trust God to help u pass.
Kind regards.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 30, 2014
GenerousLord:
I just hope this doesn't affect you guys later on in the selection process.
[color=#000099]

Not really..it wont affect them provided they scale through all the selection processes they will be regarded as Engineers..The only issue that you might have would be if you have not completed Nysc or u don't have ur Discharge Certificate at the time it is required of u or when u are called for the job.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 30, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Hi Coolbibz...its very possible they send invites to non engineering graduate cos I remember seeing some geologists and physicists who wrote the test and passed as well. The Engineering questions were basically Mechanical and Elect/Elect and a little bit of industrial engineering.
My advice is that u just get any engineering materials like those in Gmat or any other tutorial manual u can get online to practice if u can...The truth is that only God makes one pass a test and not necessarily how long or how much materials u have at ur disposal.So trust God to help u pass.
Kind regards.

Thanks a lot.

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by faith2ogesco(m): 11:18am On Jul 30, 2014
seems lag center is first followed by others
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by GenerousLord: 11:31am On Jul 30, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Kind regards.
Sir, it seems like you work for UNICEM. I may be wrong smiley
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Emasel(m): 11:56am On Jul 30, 2014
faith2ogesco: seems lag center is first followed by others

I can confirm that PH is also writing on Saturday 9 a.m,don't know of Calabar.

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Agidre: 12:08pm On Jul 30, 2014
samik900: Are u guyZ sure is nt becos of our course dt we weren't invited?for me I studied analytical/ind.chemistery,bt no invite.has any ind.chem graduate got invit yet?jst wana knw pls!
♏Ɣ dear we are in the same boat Oº°˚˚°º,same course and no invite
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by ThaSlimKidd: 1:46pm On Jul 30, 2014
I studied chemical Engineering and met their requirements stated in the advert and haven't received an invite yet. What's going on? TeamLagos Centre. There's god ooooh. And I was looking forward to taking this test
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 30, 2014
Have anyone with second class lower been called? Is it based on that?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Emasel(m): 2:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
estyann: Have anyone with second class lower been called? Is it based on that?

I don't think thats the cause,I guess they did random selection.A friend of mine with First Class and same course was not invited,while me,I had 2 1 and got the invite.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by brainzdh(m): 3:55pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Kind regards.

Geologists, Physicists and other disciplines not stated in the requirements will be screened out when compiling the results for the next stage. I was surprised to even see Analytical or Industrial Chemistry there; but that's a good improvement. I wish you guys the best of LUCK.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Rich4god(m): 4:07pm On Jul 30, 2014
Someone should plz drop the email they used in sendin invite... Plz...
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Agidre:
♏Ɣ dear we are in the same boat Oº°˚˚°º,same course and no invite
Same course calabar centre but yet to get invite....
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by cc150615(f): 7:37pm On Jul 30, 2014
Ferdybaba: [color=#000099]

Not really..it wont affect them provided they scale through all the selection processes they will be regarded as Engineers..The only issue that you might have would be if you have not completed Nysc or u don't have ur Discharge Certificate at the time it is required of u or when u are called for the job.
Are calculators allowed for the test Please
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by noellocapello(m): 8:49pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=Ferdybaba][/quo
thank you very much, so there was no maths? were calculators allowed for the test? @ferdybaba
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by sigba(f): 10:41pm On Jul 30, 2014
As i wasnt invited can i gate crash the test??

Answer me please.

Where's the PH venue pls.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jul 30, 2014
cc150615:
Are calculators allowed for the test Please

Last year it wasn't allowed. I don't know about this year. So just go with your calculator just in case u might need it...plus am sure it wasn't stated in the invite...Goodluck.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
[quote author=estyann]Have anyone with second class lower been called? Is it based on that?

Yea...Second Class lower applicants were also sent the test invite.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by samik900(m): 4:51am On Jul 31, 2014
[quote author=Ferdybaba][/quote ] pls do u kno weather gate is allowed?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by cc150615(f): 7:04am On Jul 31, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Last year it wasn't allowed. I don't know about this year. So just go with your calculator just in case u might need it...plus am sure it wasn't stated in the invite...Goodluck.
Yea the invite just said writing materials they didn't say whether calculators or no
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by agbonjaarungozi: 7:15am On Jul 31, 2014
hi good morning people.i didnt get any invite o.i studied chemistry,but notin yet.so what could be the problem.i put Lagos as exam location.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by sigba(f): 7:27am On Jul 31, 2014
Ferdybaba:

Hi Ferdy, can i gate crash the test?? Is it possible??
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by chrisley024(m): 7:55am On Jul 31, 2014
Anyone above 26 got the invitatn?

2 Likes

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 31, 2014
sigba:

Hi Ferdy, can i gate crash the test?? Is it possible??
[color=#000099][quote author=sigba]

Hello Sigba, from last year's experience I would say gate crashing may be impossible because they had the list of invitees who had to show some ID to allow for entrance into the hall.
If u can spare ur Saturday, u could give it a try cos u never can tell this year may be different...Takecare.

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by brainzdh(m): 9:31am On Jul 31, 2014
cc150615:
Yea the invite just said writing materials they didn't say whether calculators or no

The guys that wrote the TEST for the second stage in Lagos were lucky cuz they used Calculator; but i'm not assuring you the same favour would be repeated.

sigba: As i wasnt invited can i gate crash the test??
Answer me please.
Where's the PH venue pls.

Their invitation rules are strict, once your details could not be found on their list you wont be allowed to sit for the Aptitude Test. But hey, I'm not trying to dampen your spirit, you can give it a try....After all, a trial can only convince you!

1 Like

Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by chuxyz(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2014
Ferdybaba, asides from engineering questions, what other areas do they cover?
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 31, 2014
chuxyz: Ferdybaba, asides from engineering questions, what other areas do they cover?

The test consists of Verbal and Engineering questions.
Re: UNICEM Recruitment For Graduate Trainee 2014 by kasali4real(m): 12:52pm On Jul 31, 2014
Ferdybaba:

The test consists of Verbal and Engineering questions.

bro aw many verbal and engineering question were set last yr, and for aw many minutes.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Using The Nairaland Jobs/Vacancies Section: Rules & General Advice / 'Making Love': An Applicant Included This In His CV / "How Much Do We Pay You?" Interview Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.