Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,283 members, 7,920,056 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 06:38 PM

Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? (1716 Views)

Jude Okoye Reacts To Peter Okoye’s Explosive Interview / Jude Okoye To Peter Okoye: Only God Can Rescue You / Lola Omotayo At Her Wedding To Peter Okoye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by TheRealMrStan(m): 9:09pm On Jul 17, 2014
Sincere thoughts.

http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2014/07/open-letter-to-peter-okoye-why-boycott.html

OPEN LETTER TO PETER OKOYE: WHY BOYCOTT JUDE’S WEDDING?

Dear Peter Okoye

I know that your big brother Jude Okoye fired the first shot by boycotting your own traditional wedding with Lola for reasons best known to him but I expected you to be the bigger person and attend his own wedding. This would have placed you at a pedestal and also shown that in spite of everything, you are still a respectful ‘junior’ brother.
Sibling rivalries happen all the time but ‘celebrating’ it in public is not the best.

These pictures you posted on the social media showing you lounging at home in Lagos while your senior brother weds in Anambra are totally unnecessary and uncalled for. Yes, Jude sort of did the same to you months back, but...

I know for a fact that people like Jude Okoye sowed seed capital into 'brand Psquare' and contributed immensely to its success, you can’t deny that-for this reason alone, you should forgive and manage his flaws just like your twin brother Paul is doing.

Marriage in most traditional Nigerian families is incomplete when one family has issues accepting their sons’ or daughters' choice of partner. It becomes a life time struggle trying to get such a family to accept or respect these love choices. However, your actions today, though justified, will still make things more difficult for Lola in terms of gaining full acceptance from the Okoye Family. "She put him up to this", will be the phrase resonating within your clan.

Peter, FAMILY IS VERY IMPORTANT, when or if the chips are down, people like Jude Okoye (not the guys in your pictures) are the ones that will pick you right back up and I expect you will also do the same for him.
Why? BECAUSE YOU ARE BROTHERS!

PS: I'm a huge Psquare fan!!!
http://mrstanleynwabia..com/2014/07/open-letter-to-peter-okoye-why-boycott.html
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by Dubby6(m): 9:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Eeya so Peter no come im bro wedding ....
Quite childish
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by paulolee(m): 9:29pm On Jul 17, 2014
mchweeeeeeeee...wi wrnt surprised coz wi all knew d brat wud pay bk in a bad coin...bt wit or witout his presence d weddinq must qo oN n wi all had fuN
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by emperorchedda(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
Thought the nigga made a song 'if u do me I do u, man no go vex'. What more can we say? Man no go vex!

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by emperorchedda(m): 9:41pm On Jul 17, 2014
paulolee: mchweeeeeeeee...wi wrnt surprised coz wi all knew d brat wud pay bk in a bad coin...bt wit or witout his presence d weddinq must qo oN n wi all had fuN
Jude's inlaw, is that you? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by Genius100: 9:51pm On Jul 17, 2014
Some people are silly sha.. How do you guys know that he was invited?

4 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by Afrok(m): 10:01pm On Jul 17, 2014
Na WA ooo.... It's like the writer wrote the letter even before the wedding was held.
Every time Nigerians dey write open letters, Una no dey tire? Even for family matter Una still dey write letter, abii Una be d spokesman for the elders in their family?
Make everybody face him business johr, some people go still comment here even when it's been ages since they last had something to do with their family members.

3 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:06pm On Jul 17, 2014
Genius100: Some people are silly sha.. How do you guys know that he was invited?

'Invited'? To his own blood brother's traditional wedding? Who's being 'silly' here?
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by TheRealMrStan(m): 10:08pm On Jul 17, 2014
Afrok: Na WA ooo.... It's like the writer wrote the letter even before the wedding was held.
Every time Nigerians dey write open letters, Una no dey tire? Even for family matter Una still dey write letter, abii Una be d spokesman for the elders in their family?
Make everybody face him business johr, some people go still comment here even when it's been ages since they last had something to do with their family members.

The moment Peter posted those 'i don't care' pictures to millions of his fans on the social media,he moved this issue from family business to public business. Okay?

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by LaurelP(m): 10:11pm On Jul 17, 2014
Its non of my business
Neither is it anybody's
When and how they will settle, u and I may neva know
So its beta I reserve my hard earned MB for sth beneficial

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by Afrok(m): 10:58pm On Jul 17, 2014
TheRealMrStan:

The moment Peter posted those 'i don't care' pictures to millions of his fans on the social media,he moved this issue from family business to public business. Okay?
Okay sir! But how much will this public business generate? undecided It's a family matter and they'll always find a way to settle the whole thing.

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by soulglo: 6:30am On Jul 18, 2014
I'm sorry but the older brother is pretty silly in my opinion. Not only did he not show up for the wedding he posted pictures to show the world that he definitely was not there. How do you do that to someone you love. You don't show and deliberately go out of your way to hurt your brother. And you're the oldest? He deserves no respect. I feel this younger brother had no choice. That was a public slap in his face. The older brother might as well have publicly spat on his younger brother's wife. What man whose family is important to him would let his wife be publicly humiliated and then go smiling over there as if it was okay. I am sure they will make up in private but the older brother needs to learn that he alone caused this whole thing and that you earn respect. Anyway this whole thing might be a publicity stunt but if it's not then the older brother (Jude) deserves no respect

2 Likes

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 18, 2014
Op kindly go get the big hairy nose you left in Okoye's family and leave them the hell alone!
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by asodeboyede(m): 10:53am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=soulglo]I'm sorry but the older brother is pretty silly in my opinion. Not only did he not show up for the wedding he posted pictures to show the world that he definitely was not there. How do you do that to someone you love. You don't show and deliberately go out of your way to hurt your brother. And you're the oldest? He deserves no respect. I feel this younger brother had no choice. That was a public slap in his face. The older brother might as well have publicly spat on his younger brother's wife. What man whose family is important to him would let his wife be publicly humiliated and then go smiling over there as if it was okay. I am sure they will make up in private but the older brother needs to learn that he alone caused this whole thing and that you earn respect. Anyway this whole thing might be a publicity stunt but if it's not then the older brother (Jude) deserves no respect[/quote

You are a MAN indeed! Thumbs up!!!]
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by double0seven(m): 11:51am On Jul 18, 2014
[quote author=asodeboyede][/quote]

No he's not a real man indeed. A real man would have attended the wedding despite all the things your mentor and object of admiration listed.

By attending he would have probes he is the bigger man between him and Jude; and Jude will have been shamed.

Chose your mentor wisely.
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by englishmart(m): 1:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
Don't bother him with letters. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by asodeboyede(m): 2:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
double0seven:

No he's not a real man indeed. A real man would have attended the wedding despite all the things your mentor and object of admiration listed.

By attending he would have probes he is the bigger man between him and Jude; and Jude will have been shamed.

Chose your mentor wisely.

Next time when you feel urged to quote a faceless post as mine, be very very mindful and selective of your choice of words!

How dare you call me someone's 'mentee', when I hardly know him! It seems you have mouth diarrhoea! Must you quote me to vent your bereavements and loss; why not seek a better medium for your mourning!

I'll advise you to steer clear of my subsequent posts/quotes!

Oro jati jati l'enu eye!

1 Like

Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by Agozie48: 2:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
[b][/b] FOR ME AN EYE FOR AN EYE A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH
Re: Open Letter To Peter Okoye: Why Boycott Jude's Wedding? by Bootybuttchic(f): 2:47pm On Jul 18, 2014
emperorchedda: Thought the nigga made a song 'if u do me I do u, man no go vex'. What more can we say? Man no go vex!
and wasnt it d same jude dat produced the song undecided .....no mind dem,na their family matter,and no matter the letter u people write...it wont solve deir calamity....,.ko kan aye mehn!

(1) (Reply)

10 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About Footballer Vincent Enyeama / Question Of The Day......[Photo] / (must See 18+)see Where Christina Milian Drew A Tatoo Of Lil Wayne

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.