Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,059 members, 7,906,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:41 PM

Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids (1145 Views)

I Promise To Follow All The Rules / Chow Chows Just For Preview... Ow Beautiful Are We??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Sabotage4700(m): 9:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
JUST FOR FUN:12 FUNNY RULES OF FOOTBALL WHEN WE WERE KIDS:1. The fat kid ws always d goalkeeper.2. The owner of d ball decides who plays.3. Penalties awarded only if injured player curses nd argues a lot.4. The match only ends wen everyone was tired.5. No matter how many goals you score, d winner will be determined by d last team to score.6. No referee and lines men. You could run with the ball even behind the goal post.7. If you don't participate in repairing the ball u were given a match ban8. If u re picked last, u re a loser.9. The guy who's neva picked ws 2 fetch d ball frm d tree when it got stuck, under d car or tunnel 2 play in d next game.10. When d owner of d ball gets annoyed = game over!11. You were allowed 2 change a goalkeeper in case of a penalty.12. the most skillful player get automatic selection. 13. Everybody follows d ball where ever it goes no need 4 Position.14. Everybody want 2 Play Striker True or false?

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Sabotage4700(m): 9:34pm On Jul 17, 2014
true
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Sabotage4700(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2014
True!
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by nellybadas: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2014
cheesy cheesy really funny but true.
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by emperorchedda(m): 9:50pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin cheesy grin Nothing but the truth
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 9:54pm On Jul 17, 2014
grin

too true
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 17, 2014
True

The bully is always selected or he will seize the ball

I do cry then if i am not selected to play.
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 17, 2014
Three corner kicks make a penalty.
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Koolmexxi(m): 10:31pm On Jul 17, 2014
LMFAO.. I dey tell u ooo... We'll always b lyk "I challenge you take one post"... D kid who's got a TV and video cassette player and plenty films at home is always guaranteed a spot.. 2. We count steps to measure d post. 3. Any goal higher dan d stone posts is considered a "highball". 4. D match is paused for "suspension" weneva anyone is passing thru d "field" 5. D only defined side of d pitch is d goal post of stone or milk tins.
Lol this are d ones I remember ooo

2 Likes

Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by eaglevirus: 12:31am On Jul 18, 2014
we made our street tournament cup with jik container mounted on peak milk tin, handle made from thin wire and wraped with the gold or silver coloured foil from cigarette to make it a "world cup". Good memories.LOL
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by Mckandre(m): 12:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Koolmexxi: LMFAO.. I dey tell u ooo... We'll always b lyk "I challenge you take one post"... D kid who's got a TV and video cassette player and plenty films at home is always guaranteed a spot.. 2. We count steps to measure d post. 3. Any goal higher dan d stone posts is considered a "highball". 4. D match is paused for "suspension" weneva anyone is passing thru d "field" 5. D only defined side of d pitch is d goal post of stone or milk tins.
Lol this are d ones I remember ooo
so true.more often when someone is passingbye, the ball bearer will say 'standstill' everyone go pause. 1. you dear not annoy the owner of the ball or you will be kicked out, if you persist the owner will rush and get hold of the ball. 2. if the ball touches your elbow na pure handball which calls for a free kick. 3. to play penalty na to turn around and look through your legs to take aim and kick with your back heel with no goalkeeper . 4. those that didn't get picked for the match go wait for next set,if your players no complete, you go hustle look for person wey go play with una. 5. nobody go gree be the goalkeeper,all we go do na to find a weakling wey go gree. 6. person wey no sabi play go get an official name of 'JB' or 'Onye oka' .enugu style. mehn, I laugh when I remember those moments
Re: Just For Fun:12 Funny Rules Of Football When We Were Kids by mebad(m): 9:32am On Jul 24, 2014
Lmfao ... So true

(1) (Reply)

Pedigree Adult Female Rottweiller...she Is Of Super Quality..for Sale / How To Collect Bone From A Dogs Mouth / Yorkshire Terrier Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.