Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,538 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:11 PM

Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson (10718 Views)

Make Money In Nigeria's Investment Sector Using Warren Buffet's Formula / Nigeria Is The Next Oil And Gas Investment Destination / Is Nigeria Untapped And Ready For Outsourcing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Abraham2013(m): 5:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
UjSizzle:
Because it was glaringly obvious? undecided
Wat were u doing noticing all d hotels and ashawo 4 d town dats was am asking?
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by UjSizzle(f): 5:53pm On Jul 18, 2014
Abraham2013:
Wat were u doing noticing all d hotels and ashawo 4 d town dats was am asking?
What were you doing noticing a bus parked by the side of the road, or the numerous banks lined up on a street?

If you're going to ask silly questions, at least pretend to be sensible. Two strikes is hard to ignore undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by kel4soft: 6:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
ujoinme: now those pics are for the haters and ranters on this thread. Bayelsa is rising and no amount of bad belle/hateorade is going to stop it.

Hope you are not referring to me? Cos I was talking about the items you listed and from the pictures you posted, none of them was shown.

Infact you have even prove them right cos 90% of pictures you posted are hotels built not by the government.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Abraham2013(m): 12:05am On Jul 19, 2014
UjSizzle:
What were you doing noticing a bus parked by the side of the road, or the numerous banks lined up on a street?

If you're going to ask silly questions, at least pretend to be sensible. Two strikes is hard to ignore undecided
Let me ask d question directly, wetin u dey do 4 were ashawo people plenty?
U came to bayelsa, u did not notice d fly over dat is almost completed, u did not notice d ultra modern diagnostic center, u did not notice d tombia n igbogene bridge, u did not notice d roads dat has been completed and ones under construction, u did not notice d nysc permanent orientation camp dat is 90% complete, u did not notice d 235 civil servant housing units under construction, u did not notice d numerous students sent to UK, russia, Malaysia, Philippines etc on scholarship, neither u did not notice d reduction in crime n cultisim. Na only hotels and ashawo u notice, haba no let me conclude oh. SMH

1 Like

Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by shadowwalker101: 2:01am On Jul 19, 2014
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Prechy2836(m): 6:12am On Jul 19, 2014
kel4soft:

Hope you are not referring to me? Cos I was talking about the items you listed and from the pictures you posted, none of them was shown.

Infact you have even prove them right cos 90% of pictures you posted are hotels built not by the government.
The only hotel there is Aridolf Resort Wellness and Spa. All this B.Y haters saying Hon Seriake ain't working have never been to Bayelsa State.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Prechy2836(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2014
kel4soft:

The only hotel there is Aridolf Resort Wellness and Spa. All this B.Y haters saying Hon Seriake ain't working have never been to Bayelsa State. Incase you dunno B.Y is a construction site presently.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Prechy2836(m): 6:17am On Jul 19, 2014
ujoinme: now those pics are for the haters and ranters on this thread. Bayelsa is rising and no amount of bad belle/hateorade is going to stop it.
Bros I see u as u dey show em doz pics e dey pain dem for body just show others infact later today wen I stroll out I go post my own too make em see say B.Y no be d B.Y wen dem know.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by ujoinme: 6:38am On Jul 19, 2014
Prechy2836: Bros I see u as u dey show em doz pics e dey pain dem for body just show others infact later today wen I stroll out I go post my own too make em see say B.Y no be d B.Y wen dem know.
It would be really nice to see more pictures of bayelsa posted here. I will be looking. Forward for the pictures that you've promised to post.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by otokx(m): 7:35am On Jul 19, 2014
ujoinme:

Is he currently building roads linking the 3 senatorial districts in the State?

Has he finished building the roads in the state capital.
Re: Bayelsa Is Nigeria’s Investment Destination Secret –dickson by Prechy2836(m): 4:52pm On Jul 19, 2014
ujoinme:
It would be really nice to see more pictures of bayelsa posted here. I will be looking. Forward for the pictures that you've promised to post.
Was not able to go out so maybe tomorrow buh here's other interesting news
www.bayelsanewmediateam.com/business-news/86-news/business-news/892-bayelsa-ends-3-day-investment-and-economic-forum-signs-multiple-mous.html

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

RemX Releases Statement, Denies Laundering Money / Where Can I Be Buying Recharge Card Pins / GTBank Customers Can Now Make Deposit Through ATM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.