Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,047 members, 7,919,329 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 07:22 AM

You Are A Fertile Ground - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Are A Fertile Ground (454 Views)

(pics)this Pastor's Foot Doesn't Touch The Ground... / See A New Church In Tz,pastor Must Not Touch Ground Until End Of Service. / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Are A Fertile Ground by Nobody: 6:35am On Jul 18, 2014
To be updated shortly.
Re: You Are A Fertile Ground by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
It Occur to me that out of the dust God formed the man and every seed planted in the ground must germane if it is alive and if water is supplied to it.
The mystery of God had declared that Jesus is the Word of God. It went ahead to ask us to receive the implanted word which is able to save our soul.
We received the seed when we gave our lives to Christ - a mystery.
The seed have to grow. This means increasing in faith. For this to happen, we have to do the work of watering, protecting and treating the emanated seed.
This is the stage we need labourers because we can't be always attentive to the need of the sprout.
What I mean is that We need mentoring to ensure that the Christ we had received is not presented to us as some one else.
If you fail here, then You might become frustrated and angry for cause that is not your business.

This is were the main issue of fertile ground come in.
Re: You Are A Fertile Ground by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
David is a man after Gods heart. He became the beloved of God because he was able to protect the seed of God and allow it grow to maturity. It was the same David that even those that are nobody mocked and reproached. How did he do it you may ask. He learned of the word of God who he is and not what people say about him.
While the despised him and did not include him in a count he said to himself "I am Fearfully and wonderfully made". Such a word do not come from a man of confused Identity.
He accepted God as faithful even when he was rejected. That is a Character you and I Possessed, a can do attitude that draws it strenght from God's faithfulness.

(1) (Reply)

The Mark Of A False Prophet: They Draw Away Disciples After Themselves / A Messianic Jew Shares How He Accepted Jesus As Messiah / The Almighty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.