Stats: 3,178,359 members, 7,904,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 01:10 PM

Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? (831 Views)

Is It Normal To Weigh 92Kg At My Age? / Vaginal Discharge: How To Tell If It’s Normal / Is It Normal To Throw Up Every Time You Get Your Period? (2) (3) (4)

Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Choicy: 11:53am On Jul 18, 2014
My friend had a surgical abortion last week friday, and after the procedure she did not bleed but had little stain on her pad. Four days after the abortion(i.e saturday, sunday monday and tuesday), she started discharging whitish-yellowish particles. One wednessday through thursday she bleed again but not heavy and she has been complaining of eye turning. So please doctors, is it normal or abnormal?
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Gb0liwe: 1:31pm On Jul 18, 2014
does she have fever? where was the abortion done ?
let her look for money and get to a private hospital before the unexpected happens.
if you are waiting for drugs to be prescribed here forget it.
no good doctor will do it.

Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Choicy: 2:57pm On Jul 18, 2014
Gb0liwe: does she have fever? where was the abortion done ?
let her look for money and get to a private hospital before the unexpected happens.
if you are waiting for drugs to be prescribed here forget it.
no good doctor will do it.
No fever just eye turning. It was not done in an hospital. Could it be that the eye turning is a sign of short of blood?
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Mishydoo(m): 3:14pm On Jul 18, 2014
NORMAL...after taking the lyf of an inocent baby,she wants normal?she'll pay fr her evil and so will u if u dnt stop supporting rubbish...if der ws anythn lyk hell u both r well on ur way there!
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Choicy: 6:05pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mishydoo: NORMAL...after taking the lyf of an inocent baby,she wants normal?she'll pay fr her evil and so will u if u dnt stop supporting rubbish...if der ws anythn lyk hell u both r well on ur way there!
who are you to judge us? Didn't your bible say; don't judge! Becareful, so that the case between we and you will not be like that of the tax collector and the pharisee in the bible.
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by drered(m): 6:55pm On Jul 18, 2014
Mishydoo: NORMAL...after taking the lyf of an inocent baby,she wants normal?she'll pay fr her evil and so will u if u dnt stop supporting rubbish...if der ws anythn lyk hell u both r well on ur way there!
stfu!
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Mishydoo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
Choicy: who are you to judge us? Didn't your bible say; don't judge! Becareful, so that the case between we and you will not be like that of the tax collector and the pharisee in the bible.

She even reads the bible... shocked ...I tot u we're jst ignorant,nw I kw u are wicked!I Am nt judging u,ur deeds have jugded u already...pls stop killing ppl.
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by drered(m): 7:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
stfu
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Mishydoo(m): 7:16pm On Jul 18, 2014
drered: stfu!

....U have been noticed!now crawl back to ur dingy pit!
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
Choicy: My friend had a surgical abortion last week friday, and after the procedure she did not bleed but had little stain on her pad. Four days after the abortion(i.e saturday, sunday monday and tuesday), she started discharging whitish-yellowish particles. One wednessday through thursday she bleed again but not heavy and she has been complaining of eye turning. So please doctors, is it normal or abnormal?

whitish-yellowish particles? Could be an infection.
let her see a competent doctor ASAP!
Dizziness (i guess that's what you mean by eye-turning) could be a symptom of many things. If she's not been bleeding, then, it shouldn't be loss of blood....else, it's internal bleeding. Anyhow, let her see a doctor if she doesn't feel well after such a quack abortion.
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Choicy: 8:27pm On Jul 19, 2014
alutacontinua:

whitish-yellowish particles? Could be an infection.
let her see a competent doctor ASAP!
Dizziness (i guess that's what you mean by eye-turning) could be a symptom of many things. If she's not been bleeding, then, it shouldn't be loss of blood....else, it's internal bleeding. Anyhow, let her see a doctor if she doesn't feel well after such a quack abortion.
Thanks dear. She's fine now
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2014
Choicy: Thanks dear. She's fine now

that's good to hear.
next time, biko, tell her to close those legs or invest in the use of condoms angry
she shouldn't be exposing herself to the trauma of quack abortion
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
Great! Still though a good medical check-up wouldn't be bad - so as to keep things at bay.
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by Liamm(m): 12:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
Glad she's fine now but to be fore-warned is to be fore-armed... Let her not indulge into that act of abortion again...
Re: Doctors In The House; Is It Normal? by NaMe4: 2:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
Choicy: No fever just eye turning. It was not done in an hospital. Could it be that the eye turning is a sign of short of blood?

. / Decay Teeth / Trevo Works