Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,576 members, 7,917,835 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 04:12 PM

Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk (10372 Views)

Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira / Artist Pls Where Can I Purchase Acrylic Gel Medium In Lagos / Fuel Pump Prices-how Much Can I Purchase A Filling Station Fuel Pump. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2014
Hello... Where can I purchase this biscuit(pictured below) in bulks. I really need them for a guinea pig project am trying to run and I seem not to find it in my present location. Anyone with needful information can help me out or if anyone wants to sell it directly to me on bulk purchase, the person should pm me or reach me via 081 744 01715... Thanks

1 Share

Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 7:41am On Jul 19, 2014
Additional info... The biscuit is a wafer biscuit, 5pieces per pack and taste some how milky... Anybody with info where I can get it should plz reach me...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by waka2: 8:29am On Jul 19, 2014
What Is The Brand Name? That Is How It Be Easily Get For U
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by boykas(m): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2014
C0me t0 lag 0r call0 08022395882
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2014
waka2: What Is The Brand Name? That Is How It Be Easily Get For U
Jack and Jill lausanne biscuit...

1 Like

Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by youngdee(m): 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2014
pic not too clear to see the brand name and state how many you are willing to buy.
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 12:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
boykas: C0me t0 lag 0r call0 08022395882
will call the number... Thanks...

1 Like

Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 12:42pm On Jul 19, 2014
youngdee: pic not too clear to see the brand name and state how many you are willing to buy.
thats the best pix i could get from the net... It has Jack and Jill lausanne biscuit as its brand name. The quantity i want to buy will depend on the price per carton.
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by lanre2009: 2:33am On Jul 20, 2014
Talk to this guys, i found their webadress for you and i have also added a better picture so any other person could help. Goodluck

http://www.saverscart.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2402

2 Likes

Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by buruike(f): 5:54pm On Jul 20, 2014
Rich4god: will call the number... Thanks...

Rich4god,were you able to get the company and all info about the biscuit pls.
tnx
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2014
Not yet... Though I have seen it in kano... Its how to get it and ship it back to the east that is the problem...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2014
lanre2009: Talk to this guys, i found their webadress for you and i have also added a better picture so any other person could help. Goodluck

http://www.saverscart.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=2402
Thanks... but they dont sell in bulk as I want...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Gracelite: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
It's sold at that rate in kano
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 4:43pm On Jul 24, 2014
Gracelite: It's sold at that rate in kano
Which rate... I havent confirmed the bulk price though... But the hawkers in Kano sell at 50 naira
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by lanre2009: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
Rich4god:
Thanks... but they dont sell in bulk as I want...

I stumbled on the biscuit somewhere in Lagos and bought one piece, it actually tasted nice, here is the details of the sole agent in Lagos (it is produced in thailand, and i found this info on the nylon):

Phone:- 0813 707 7238 Email:- comdpt@crisamiddleeast.com

Hope this info helps. Cheers!!
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by mownie: 9:12pm On Jul 24, 2014
@poster, dyou still need the busicuit?
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 7:50am On Jul 25, 2014
lanre2009:

I stumbled on the biscuit somewhere in Lagos and bought one piece, it actually tasted nice, here is the details of the sole agent in Lagos (it is produced in thailand, and i found this info on the nylon):

Thanks... Will try the number today...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 7:52am On Jul 25, 2014
mownie: @poster, dyou still need the busicuit?
Yep I need them at the wholesale price...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by youngdee(m): 3:05pm On Aug 03, 2014
I can get youthe biscuit, if you are still in need of it, lemme know asap. Reply here... Then we talk on phone.
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 8:23pm On Aug 03, 2014
youngdee: I can get youthe biscuit, if you are still in need of it, lemme know asap. Reply here... Then we talk on phone.
I still need it... Wholesale price though...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 8:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
lanre2009:

Thanks alot... The number helped, but sending it to my location seems to be the problem now...

1 Like

Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by lanre2009: 5:55am On Aug 04, 2014
Rich4god: Thanks alot... The number helped, but sending it to my location seems to be the problem now...

Since they are the major distributor (in Lagos) i believe they should be able to help you arrange transportation and logistics on how to get it to your end. Also if you have any trustworthy friend or family in Lagos, they should be able to help you. Goodluck.
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 8:35am On Aug 04, 2014
lanre2009:

Since they are the major distributor (in Lagos) i believe they should be able to help you arrange transportation and logistics on how to get it to your end. Also if you have any trustworthy friend or family in Lagos, they should be able to help you. Goodluck.
The man told me that I have to take care of the transport... So am just trying to see if I can contact a friend to help me with it...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by lanre2009: 8:41am On Aug 04, 2014
Rich4god: The man told me that I have to take care of the transport... So am just trying to see if I can contact a friend to help me with it...

Just make sure the friend is someone you trust, so as to avoid any drama. Goodluck bro.
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Giannakopoulos(f): 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rich4god:
Hello... Where can I purchase this biscuit(pictured below) in bulks. I really need them for a guinea pig project am trying to run and I seem not to find it in my present location. Anyone with needful information can help me out or if anyone wants to sell it directly to me on bulk purchase, the person should pm me or reach me via 081 744 01715... Thanks
I've seen your mail,forward it to the email address on my signature,thanks
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 1:10pm On Oct 17, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
I've seen your mail,forward it to the email address on my signature,thanks
ok thanks, but is that your private mail cos the mail I want to send is not abt d application...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Giannakopoulos(f): 3:31pm On Oct 17, 2014
Rich4god:
ok thanks, but is that your private mail cos the mail I want to send is not abt d application...
The subject of your mail should highlight what you want the receiver to do with the CV.
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by Rich4god(m): 6:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
Giannakopoulos:
The subject of your mail should highlight what you want the receiver to do with the CV.
ok... Am sending it right away...
Re: Plz, Where Can I Purchase This Biscuit In Bulk by TradeNAIRA: 10:04am On Aug 03, 2016

(1) (Reply)

How Much Do I Need To Start A Fish Farm / Scam Website Operating as Paxtradings.com and Paxful.com.ng / Zenith Bank’s Aspire Music Festival Debuts In Lagos, Feautures Top Artistes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.