Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,942 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:30 AM

Muslims Vs Christians - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Muslims Vs Christians (1150 Views)

The Religion Of Paedophiles And Blood Shedding, Is God In It,Islam Vs Christians / Atheists Vs Christians: Needless Wars. / Muslims Vs Christians: A Struggle Between Ignorance & Greed In Nigeria - Gumi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Muslims Vs Christians by nkemkelly(m): 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2006
Muslims seem to hate christains with passion.sometimes i wonder if it's part of their teachings or should i say doctrine.i thought we're all meant to live like brothers and sisters but they seem to avoid christains alot.check out fightings in Nigeria,Isreal,Palestine,and the general Arab countries.They just want to eradicate all the christains,THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE.can we ever live in peace,
Re: Muslims Vs Christians by jagunlabi(m): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2006
Oh brother!! embarassed embarassed
Re: Muslims Vs Christians by BernieBoy(m): 3:09pm On Jul 19, 2006
Those who fight for religion sake do not know who they worship!!. You worship a god that tells you to kill your brother for religion sake?

It's quite shameful
Re: Muslims Vs Christians by nkemkelly(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
My prayer is that we all get to love ourselves(muslims and christains)we've killed enough!Love is the one thing necessary so that without it all our efforts are in vain,no matter how much good we accomplish.Thus,"if we speak with human tongues and angelic as well,but do not have love,we are just noisy gong and a clanging cymbal"
Re: Muslims Vs Christians by bajoule2: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2006
well it seems that I have been kicked off of the previous posts for inticingothers to join my Christian Jihad where we will kill pat roberts, george bush, richard cheney, and any other lowlife politician bothmuslim and christian, jew, and hindu that give us common folk such a bad name

hold on, I said kill, so I will probably be kicked off this one too

bajoule
Re: Muslims Vs Christians by bajoule2: 1:41am On Aug 09, 2006
come on moderator show me how fast u work,
Re: Muslims Vs Christians by bajoule2: 1:43am On Aug 09, 2006
your moving slow this time
why is there a pst titled Christian vs. Muslim?

this is offensive! Wait, why am I here?
Re: Muslims Vs Christians by Nobody: 2:48am On Aug 09, 2006
bajoule I saw you called me a sisi.watch your mouth now.
I may be soft on the exterior but no sisi inside.
believe me honey,I can hold my own quite well.

we have fought enough,first the Israelis should leave lebanon alone.
Lebanese have suffered enough in the hands of fellow Arabs.
I am a Christian and I also hate injustice whether to a Muslim woman sentenced to stoning for adultery while her rapist goes free or a christian killing a Muslim in Onitsha who did them no wrong.
Injustice is Injustice,enough is enough.

(1) (Reply)

The Heart / Praise: The Sickle For Harvest / What Is The Purpose Of Religion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.