Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,870 members, 7,889,912 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 01:08 AM

Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? (16834 Views)

How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Video: Eni The Ss3 School Girl Giving Her Boy Friend Mouth Action / What Will You Do If You See Your Girl Giving her Phone Number To A Guy You Know? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by oluwafemi113(m): 9:53pm On Mar 26, 2009
Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad?
he they happen now
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by enet1(m): 11:00am On Aug 25, 2009
i dont think there is anything wrong in a girl giving a guy gifts because it only shows that the girl luvs and cares 4 d guy but d guy shouldnt use dt to be xploiting d lady.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by Sike(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2011
Not Bad! Give to others what you want from others.
Ka f'owo we owo ohun l'owo fi n clean.
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by buy1get2(m): 3:02pm On Jul 23, 2011
honestly there is nothin wrong wif it (CARE exist btwn both)
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by pussiedick: 4:47pm On Jul 23, 2011
From experience, i would say it's wrong for a lady to give her bf gifts if there is no commitment yet, I did give my bf gifts, but it turned to be something else, it got into his brain and started puffing, he thot i was so desperate to have him, when it was jst true feelings, and he was so stingy, he never spend a dime on me, but i was so blindly in love with him, thought he was not financial stable and that i should be assisting him with the little i got. So now, i have learned, i will never spend my kobo for any guy until he commits himself or become the father to my unborn children, then i would know i aint spending in vain!
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by ShyOne(f): 6:22pm On Jul 23, 2011
Whatever we decided that we both need we both give to each other.

money
gift
love
laugh
conversation
sex (when married)
etc.

it matters not what be thy lot - keep God first - one with God is majority - you are protected in whatever you do - just keep it God blessed
Re: Girl Giving A Guy Gifts And Money: Bad? by chiudo(f): 1:51pm On Jun 28, 2012
embarassed
Shy-One:
Whatever we decided that we both need we both give to each other.

money
gift
love
laugh
conversation
sex (when married)
etc.

it matters not what be thy lot - keep God first - one with God is majority - you are protected in whatever you do - just keep it God blessed
what will u do when your boyfriend was accused for being commited a fraud in his formal organization being that he is the head, and he Adviced you to help him out any little you can.In this kind of situation what do u do guys

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Disadvantages Of Ladies With Stretch Marks. Reasons Why You Shouldn't Date Them. / I Really Miss My Spinsterhood. / Wrong Reasons To Get Married.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.