Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,615 members, 7,892,531 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 01:09 PM

1818e's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 1818e's Profile / 1818e's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Romance / Re: (my Story)before You Help Anybody,think Am Twice Bro/sis..e Get Why! by 1818e: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:
It was a Saturday evening, I decided to chill out not too far from house.

Getting to the place, I ordered for my brand of drink, served and settle down to enjoy my Saturday evening . Two guys came in, sat infront of me and having their drinks. I dey always like to mind my business so I followed the tradition.

After some time, one of the guy initiated conversation, as usual, I am used to story from people drunk or not . In order to placed him to where he belongs, I told him I couldn't hear him clearly cos of the background music. That we should move aside so that I can hear whatever story he might throw which can't be more than money.

As expected the guy started 18th century story, I bluntly told him, straight to the point. He said he needed some money, I didn't even allow him to go too long before telling him that I only came out to enjoy my self that I already budgeted the money I am having.

Then he asked if I could buy him drinks, meanwhile, this guy already shared two whisky which I bought cos that was the origination of the conversation cos he asked if he could share, I told him but you have been sharing from my drinks, why buying you new one.

Then he said that's okay but he has little last request, I asked what, he said he wanted to call someone, if he could make use of my phone, I was gladly ready to do that cos that wouldn't cost me much, I even recharged extra airtime for him to enjoy himself.

I returned back to my drink expecting the guy to return, after 5 mins of waiting for him, I tried to look for him, he has disappeared into thin air . Same as his friend..

If you dey hear confusion raised to power 18, that was how I was confused when I realised my phone is gone.

I lost my phone with funds in different e-currencies which can't be retrieved plus access to some emails.

All in the name of trying to help. I learned Sha cos I had to trekked back home as the cash I was having didn't cover the bills, bought drinks for others, I relied on enough funds on my mobile money .
[/s]
Politics / Re: IPOB DOS Blocks Simon Ekpa On Twitter by 1818e: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

The implications that have been happening in the affected region since 60's you meant?
[/s]
Politics / Re: Agents Of Disunity Struggling In Vain – Presidency by 1818e: 11:03am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:

Read and comprehend..

I don't like to repeat myself..
[/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: "Tinubu Can Be President Irrespective Of His Age" - Governor Ayade by 1818e: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2022
[s][quote author=helinues post=110161140][/quote][/s]
Politics / Re: 2023: "Tinubu Can Be President Irrespective Of His Age" - Governor Ayade by 1818e: 11:00am On Feb 12, 2022
[s]
helinues:
Toh
[/s]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.