Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,615 members, 7,911,591 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 12:53 PM

Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? (1312 Views)

Dear Programmer In Nigeria: How Much Is Your Salary? / Who Is The Best Programmer In Nairaland? / What Is The Average Salary Of A Php Programmer In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by webcalculator(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2014
Do i share city [not language!] with anyone here? I'm based in onitsha and have helped people establish businesses online; I will realy like to meet an onitsha programmer(tight one). I will be glad to meet you
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 8:25pm On Jul 18, 2014
seems na only you waka come.
Enugu here btw wink
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by webcalculator(m): 9:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
SpikesC, that's cool of you. We are close at least and shall see one day cool
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 10:07pm On Jul 18, 2014
webcalculator: SpikesC, that's cool of you. We are close at least and shall see one day cool
looking forward to it cool

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by lordZOUGA(m): 11:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Nnewi. :-)
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by webcalculator(m): 11:04pm On Jul 18, 2014
lordZOUGA: Nnewi. :-)

That's kul lordZOUGA. we are more than close. I will be a bit free in August, i will cease the opportunite to meet you.
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by dhtml(m): 4:27am On Jul 19, 2014
I used to be under the impression that it was only ofoma that them dey code for onitsha. . . .just kidding, kiddos op
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by AkinseteK(m): 7:29am On Jul 19, 2014
I represent Government House Awka. Expert in HTML(5), CSS(3), Javascript, PHP, MYSQL, JQUERY for website development
C#,VB.NET,JAVA for programming
WORDPRESS and JOOMLA for CMS

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by Adrenaline123(m): 11:30pm On Jul 20, 2014
inyavic

spikesC: seems na only you waka come.
Enugu here btw wink
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 12:27am On Jul 21, 2014
Adrenaline123: inyavic

are you the above?
what's the link for?
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by Adrenaline123(m): 12:36am On Jul 21, 2014
spikesC:

are you the above?
what's the link for?

he is a pal, a programmer too in 042, same as me, though am still a novice.
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 12:47am On Jul 21, 2014
Adrenaline123:

he is a pal, a programmer too in 042, same as me, though am still a novice.

hmmm, hope i get to meet you guys soon cool

What languages do you guys speak
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by Adrenaline123(m): 7:07am On Jul 21, 2014
spikesC:

hmmm, hope i get to meet you guys soon cool

What languages do you guys speak

Ok, that wil be cool.
me: still batteling with html, css and javascript. Well php, python, and any other lang I will get intrested in as I learn

him: html, css, javascript, php, ajax.

Well as you can see we still coming up, especially me, I hope you will be of help to our improvement. smiley

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by Scout60(m): 2:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
webcalculator: Do i share city [not language!] with anyone here? I'm based in onitsha and have helped people establish businesses online; I will realy like to meet an onitsha programmer(tight one). Please if you are here cal ds line 08063975610. I will be glad to meet you
Which school do u learn programming language
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by Valon4ego(m): 7:27am On Jul 22, 2014
proudly repping Fegge, Onitsha

( but I never tight O, lol)

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by Ajibel(m): 4:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
I only visit Onitsha during holidays. I grew up there smiley so my 2nd home!

1 Like

Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by emmyvet(m): 11:34pm On Jul 24, 2014
spikesC: seems na only you waka come.
Enugu here btw wink

Wow happy to see coal city rep!
Am Emmyvet i speak the basic languages of Qbasic, phyton and html, about to start Java soon!
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 12:58am On Jul 25, 2014
emmyvet:

Wow happy to see coal city rep!
Am Emmyvet i speak the basic languages of Qbasic, phyton and html, about to start Java soon!

cool man. We dont see you around here?
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by emmyvet(m): 1:11am On Jul 25, 2014
spikesC:

cool man. We dont see you around here?
lol...I have been around shaa.
what language to you speak in?
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by spikesC(m): 1:19am On Jul 25, 2014
emmyvet:
lol...I have been around shaa.
what language do you speak in?

Frontend, php, sql and vb.net
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by emmyvet(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2014
spikesC:

Wow that's cool bro!
With time we get to knw each other
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by emmyvet(m): 8:21am On Jul 25, 2014
spikesC:

Wow that's cool bro!
With time we get to knw each other more
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by JAVANESE(m): 3:40pm On Jul 25, 2014
AkinseteK: I represent Government House Awka. Expert in HTML(5), CSS(3), Javascript, PHP, MYSQL, JQUERY for website development
C#,VB.NET,JAVA for programming
WORDPRESS and JOOMLA for CMS
i wrk at d government house too. Under d SSA security bt i avent seen dis face be4. Anyways am a java programmer nd an intermidiate web developer
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by AkinseteK(m): 10:37pm On Jul 25, 2014
JAVANESE:
i wrk at d government house too. Under d SSA security bt i avent seen dis face be4. Anyways am a java programmer nd an intermidiate web developer

i work at office of the Deputy Governor Government House. u can call me on 08034089466 anytime u are in the office i will come nd meet u
Re: Am I The Only Onitsha Programmer In Nairaland? by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 04, 2014
WTF

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable! This App Is Free On Play Store, Every Nigerian must have It! / Help! I Want To Learn How To Program Games And Softwares / Young Nairalander Just Created An Android App For Making Prank Calls In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.