Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,481 members, 7,901,352 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:53 AM

How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar (1769 Views)

How Bad Breath Is Ruining My Relationships, Social Life And Self Esteem. / Hw We I Tel Him / We R In Lov Wit Each Oda.bt We Havnt Seen Each Oda.shld I Tel Ha How I Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 18, 2014
Have been having this problem with some of my friends including females, there is this one in particular she's a beauty but when she starts talking i try to cut her off and she thinks am being rude but the truth is that she has bad breath and its kinda unappealing and i also don't want to hurt her feelings, ive tried offering her menthol, bubble gums as a way of saying " baby ur breath stinks:-@" but she refuses it, so anyone up with any bright ideas to help me tell her that her breath stinks without hurting her feelings. Thanks.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 18, 2014
tell her. tell her first ure telling her cos u love her
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by fedoralahot(f): 8:38pm On Jul 18, 2014
tell her the truth
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 18, 2014
I have a male fwend 2...if d guy talk and u no get headache...come press ma nose and say 4ck u

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Misterpaul(m): 8:42pm On Jul 18, 2014
You don't have to "expressly" tell her, just tell her "impliedly" by buying her mouth wash, mouth spray, toothpastes/toothbrush, even Tom-Tom or baba blue anytime u have d opportunity to give her gift..if she's smart she'l get the massage.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 18, 2014
fedoralahot: tell her the truth
if only the truth were dat easy to relay, she's quite emotional.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Misterpaul: You don't have to "expressly" tell her, just tell her "impliedly" by buying her mouth wash, mouth spray, toothpastes/toothbrush, even Tom-Tom or baba blue anytime u have d opportunity to give her gift..if she's smart she'l get the massage.
she "impliedly" rejects any thing i offer she's lyk "stop it i dnt nid it, i have mine.":-)
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by mencade5(m): 8:52pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dayvhid:
u could help her to get rid of it. Be bold enough let her know in a nice way. Make her understand dat u have solution to it. Let her make use of chewing stick to brush everyday before she use tooth paste and brush. It will reduce and varnish. Trust me.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by McWhillion(m): 8:54pm On Jul 18, 2014
Saying something like "Babe, I'm bored, lets go brush your teeth"
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2014
McWhillion: Saying something like "Babe, I'm bored, lets go brush your teeth"
har teeth ain,t dirty itz har breath
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by fedoralahot(f): 9:01pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dayvhid:
there must be a way to let her know
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by DrObum(m): 9:08pm On Jul 18, 2014
Xtarxhyne: I have a male fwend 2...if d guy talk and u no get headache...come press ma nose and say 4ck u
I dey come press am! grin

Wetin you say make I press again? shocked shocked shocked

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
DrObum:
I dey come press am! grin

Wetin you say make I press again? shocked shocked shocked
NOSE
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Chanchit: 9:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
Very simple, since you see her everyday, lets assume you have her number. Go get a new sim card, you can get that for #100 or for free if you are lucky.
Then send her an anonymous text, construct the text in a way that would not link it to you, I dnt want to teach you what to say, but you can start by telling her you think she's too bautiful to have mouth odour, thats why you just have to go the xtra mile to get her number, make sure you cut the sim after the msg, and dnt look suspicious when next you see her. I know she will never tell anyone she recieved such text, she will just work on herself privately.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by DrObum(m): 9:11pm On Jul 18, 2014
Xtarxhyne: NOSE
Just nose? wink
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jul 18, 2014
Chanchit: Very simple, since you see her everyday, lets assume you have her number. Go get a new sim card, you can get that for #100 or for free if you are lucky.
Then send her an anonymous text, construct the text in a way that would not link it to you, I dnt want to teach you what to say, but you can start by telling her you think she's too bautiful to have mouth odour, thats why you just have to go the xtra mile to get her number, make sure you cut the sim after the msg, and dnt look suspicious when next you see her. I know she will never tell anyone she recieved such text, she will just work on herself privately.
bin dere done dat she evin tld me dat sme pple ar haterz sending har anonymous messages that why don't they tel har to har face.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 18, 2014
If u r not comfortable wit her breadth n she is also refusin ur help, then leave her alone , it is not by force

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by technophile(m): 9:27pm On Jul 18, 2014
lolz
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jul 18, 2014
gommex: If u r not comfortable wit her breadth n she is also refusin ur help, then leave her alone , it is not by force
it's nat dat easy hav u eva had a true friend?
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by valmunich(m): 9:37pm On Jul 18, 2014
Who pees at the side of the toilet just cos it makes less noise? sad angry
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by OohMpa: 9:39pm On Jul 18, 2014
Intimate her close friend to tell her OR leave her hints for her to decipher...but DON'T TELL HER!!!!

The last time Ooh Mpa joked about the boko oozing from her buccal mucosa, he no see pünny for 28 days and 2hrs angry

3 Likes

Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Try recording her voice on a recorder and play it to her nose.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Chanchit: 9:41pm On Jul 18, 2014
Dayvhid:
bin dere done dat she evin tld me dat sme pple ar haterz sending har anonymous messages that why don't they tel har to har face.

Then you will have to start doing somethings like moving ur nose away from the direction of her mouth, do things that would make her know you are avoiding her breath orelse she go just dig hole for ur heart if you inhale too much of her breath.

But on the other hand why will someone think people sending her such msgs are haters... People dey o.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
Ceasar1: Try recording her voice on a recorder and play it to her nose.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 18, 2014
ok its hilarious nw get serious.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 18, 2014
angry angry angry
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Thebrightest(m): 10:09pm On Jul 18, 2014
gush! I cant imagine kissing such a gurl. Soo disgusting.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Rejoyla(f): 10:13pm On Jul 18, 2014
Easy...Follow this easy conversation steps
You:Babes, Do u av any dental issues?

Babe: (Looks at you funny) No, but why do you ask?

You:Cos most times when you talk, d odor is ... bt sha, it might be maybe u ate sth dt got stuck btw ur teeth.Why don't you try changing ur toothpaste or sth...I used to have issues like dis so I understand(blah blah blah)

Try emphatising with her situation by making her realise dt u know other people in d same boat with her, it will make her less sensitive to the issue.Then u proffer solutions to the issue

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by tosyne2much(m): 10:21pm On Jul 18, 2014
Try mak a conversation dat has to do wit health stuffs wit her, den try ask her wat time she normally av her dinner, if she tells u, den try ask her if she normally brush b4 goin to bed after her dinner and if she says no, den form a story tellin her u ar now havin germs in ur tooth which causes pains lately and dat a dentist u consulted told u it's as a result of rotten particles in ur gum and dat he told u to develop d habit of takin care of ur teeth using anti tooth-germs drugs.. Also tel her d dentist prescribed som drugs for u... Try to advise her also to develop d habit of brushin b4 she sleeps and she shld alwz try to brush by regular intervals so dat she won't be a victim of such... Wen u get d drugs, mak sure u use it in her presence and hand over d one u bought for her

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 18, 2014
I was going to ask you to send an anonymous message, but since you've said u've tried that , I nor come sabi wetin I go talk again o.
If u guys are very close, just tell her to try and pay more attention to her breath after she eats. I had a friend like that too and I just had to tell her one day when we were gisting about stuff....."Babe you have to be more careful with your breath.......in ithe morning its okay but towards afternoon it gets bad.....maybe u shld try rinsing your mouth after ur meals....bla bla" and I explained to her that I'm only saying it becuz I care and who she is to me, becuz other people will notice and not know how to say it. And she's better off for it today.
Re: How Do I Tel Har Dat Har Breath Iz A Kilar by McWhillion(m): 1:20am On Jul 19, 2014
Bros, if na play stop am o grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

She's Too Rich For Me!! / Are Yoυ Bold Enoυgн? / Testing Ur Bf

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.