Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,102 members, 7,942,988 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 09:48 PM

I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw (35465 Views)

Husband Forced To Marry Wife’s Corpse In Ebonyi / What Can I Do To Let My Wife Wake Up Early? / I was Locked In a Room For 7 Months and forced to marry Him: Wife tells judge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2014
@arsetalks, take comfort in the love you both shared.
it is well with you kiss
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nicepoker(m): 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
neutrotoba: True love never dies
now I know u are high on cheap drugs
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by pickabeau1: 10:41pm On Jul 19, 2014
@arsetalks, it is well with you
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by felix55(m): 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
Rome & Juliet
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by zeb04(f): 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2014
simdam500:

say something else.................................

like....

love is eternal wink
smileyas long as you know that... then its alright.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by jumzzy448: 11:55pm On Jul 19, 2014
@arsetalk,
So sorry for your loss. May her soul continue to rest in peace.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by norguy: 12:58am On Jul 20, 2014
@Arsetalks.... it is well with you.. no one can actually comfort you the right way expect God, one has to loss a dear one to feel the same way u do now, b4 consoling u.. I have my dear... it has been only God.. it is well ... its about 7weeks today without my best friend my all in all...my Dad.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by ceo003: 4:03am On Jul 20, 2014
hello friends check these out. click the link
below
https://www.nairaland.com/1810184/wonders-
sale
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by neutrotoba(m): 9:28am On Jul 20, 2014
[quote
author=Nicepoker]now I know u are high on cheap drugs[/quote] of
course, n ur doing the expensive ones, hence ur lack of savings.....
broke azz
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by ceo003: 9:50am On Jul 20, 2014
===================>>> hello friends check these out. click the link below https://www.nairaland.com/1795922/4-mega-money-yielding-businesses
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by cushycute(f): 3:23pm On Jul 20, 2014
This thread got me crying. So sorry about ur loss arsetalks. Am just grateful to God that I haven't and will not experience lossing a loved one.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Angeldemivida: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2014
@A*setalk

Bros take heart,
May God comfort your heart. You were really there for her.
May God bless you and reward you for the way you supported her greatly.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Angeldemivida: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2014
I also think that what Essien Igbokwe's husband was deeming as "keeping her body in a room for 3 months hoping that she will wake" is the family having to keep her body at home (to honour her request not to be taken to mortuary) while preparing for her burial. There's no way their adult children & closer friends in the know will agree for him to leave her body at home for 3 months in order to see whether she will wake up. The man knows to write in a moving way sha.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by cherry24: 8:37pm On Jul 20, 2014
@ arsetalks ....so sorry for your loss.i'v had d worst kind of loss too,so i can imagine wat u are going through.May God console u
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Vikky014(f): 4:01am On Jul 21, 2014
Arse pls tak hrt and move on,its well
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by DollyParton1(f): 6:38am On Jul 21, 2014
arsetalks take heart and strong. This is a great loss for you. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. But I pray that God will comfort and strengthen you. It might seem difficult right now, but time will heal the wound. Hold on and be strong pls.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by arsetalks(m): 7:13am On Jul 21, 2014
DollyParton1: arsetalks take heart and strong. This is a great loss for you. I can't imagine the pain you are going through. But I pray that God will comfort and strengthen you. It might seem difficult right now, but time will heal the wound. Hold on and be strong pls.
Thanks. Exactly 2 months today. Seems it is a dream that I will never wake up from. Toju will never comeback it seems.

I followed you and tried to send a private message but couldn't. Reason for following - Dolly Parton.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by arsetalks(m): 7:15am On Jul 21, 2014
norguy: @Arsetalks.... it is well with you.. no one can actually comfort you the right way expect God, one has to loss a dear one to feel the same way u do now, b4 consoling u.. I have my dear... it has been only God.. it is well ... its about 7weeks today without my best friend my all in all...my Dad.
Sorry for your loss mate. Today is exactly 2 months my own unlikely angel lost.

Life has been rough ever since.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: @your siggy (question), Yes I do love "it", o kinky lady. wink
mmm cool smiley
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Anacksunamun: 7:28am On Jul 21, 2014
evegran: mmm cool smiley
You're pretty BTW. You study French?
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 9:11am On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: You're pretty BTW. You study French?

Merci smiley.

You can call it my second language.

vous comprenez le français ? J'aime un homme noir qui parle français. sexy !
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Anacksunamun: 10:49am On Jul 21, 2014
evegran:

Merci smiley.

You can call it my second language.

vous comprenez le français ? J'aime un homme noir qui parle français. sexy !
Je ne vais pas mentir, je ne peux pas parler ou comprendre le français, mais j'aime à entendre les gens parlent, c'est tellement sexy
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Anacksunamun: Je ne vais pas mentir, je ne peux pas parler ou comprendre le français, mais j'aime à entendre les gens parlent, c'est tellement sexy
hehe drole.
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by Anacksunamun: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
evegran: hehe drole.
Drole or Drôle (the french spelling)? grin
Re: I Kept My Wife’s Corpse In A Room For Three Months Hoping She Would Wake Up –edw by jackal001: 3:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
U will never know how it feels like until u wear the shoes. I've not had similar experience but life has taught me more than once that we're often wrong when we judge from outside or from the onlooker's perspective. It's always easy to condemn, it's easy to say 'had I been the one, I would have done this I would have done that', but things are not always what they seem to be until u experience them personally. I can judge from ur tone u're a lady/woman but you'll be surprised woman remarry even faster than men in many instances. The handy 'excuse' is that they want to take the pressures from many men away and then move. Truth is that they really don't need any excuse, man or woman. The marital vow is valid 'Until death do us part' and not beyond. The two of them don't have to die before the vow could be invalidated! Whoever(widow/widower) chooses to remarry can do so. They don't have to wait till eternity but it's normal to give oneself a little time after one's spouse's death to do that. The fact that they were married for 32yrs does not mean he should wait for another 32yrs b4 he cud remarry.
RoyalRoy:
Then stop making comments if you cant read the whole news.

******----

I am stunned at how quick most men want to remarry after losing their wives. You spend 32 years of ur life with someone and in just 3yrs all that memory is overtaken and its okay to marry again even at age 61?

I agree lonliness is a major reason for this but........ it seems akward that after all the glorious words and claims of love you can still readily fall for another.

Different Strokes.... Same folks cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Beautiful Photos Of 5 Family In Matching Outfits / Life After Subsidy Removal - 8 Things To Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.