Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,042 members, 7,970,220 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:04 AM

Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding (54434 Views)

Mercy Aigbe,Mide Martin At Fathia Balogun Brother's Wedding(pics / Peter Okoye Replies Nigerian Police, Says "Feel Free To Show Off" (Photo) / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ebamma(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
safarigirl: which girl of youth? I'm talking girls that are with you when you're down and out, be it in your youth or old age. Peter didn't have a down and out girl.

The dude should chill abeg, then again, it's Peter, the outburst is expected, he's the less rational half of the duo.

I've always been told that you should NEVER make a statement when you're angry cuz you'll regret it once it's said

Lola is from a very rich family, her Dad is even richer than the P square's, she is not with him because of his money, the love each other, if the love wasn't strong, with all the pressure from Peter's family, he will not still be hanging in there,
The senior brother is the immature one to me,
as an elder bro, u are supposed be the peacekeeper in the family, but he started the war by failing to attend his juniors' wedding, remember that on that day, he also posted a picture of him in a studio,
imagine your senior brother doing that on your wedding day, how will u feel?

13 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by kennyamusa(m): 9:59pm On Jul 19, 2014
roymary:

Slow down kiddo! Why are you so bitter? Get rich Kennyamusa. Peter is rich and has one of the most beautiful women out of your country, Nigeria.
yeah,lolzzzzz,and u r rich rite ? Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzz,don't make me laugh .

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jibbish(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: Fucck Peter Okoye and his wife, Stupi.d motherfucckers.....
mufu

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2014
blackpanther25: Are you always this retarded? This woman was with him when he was a nobody(no money, fame etc) and now you are talking about stinking to him like a leech? IMO if someone loves you and accepts you when you are at your worst than you have found a good person. So because of fame he should leave his wife and kids just because his brother is in disagreement. Whether older or younger he is not complaining about the "vintage pussy" so why are you having a headache about it? Smdh

pls stop this bloody fake news, that Lola was with him when he was a nobody. Its a bloody lie. He was already on his way to the top, even a blind person can see that, not talk of old calculating girl like Lola.

Yes, she's a calculating girl and yes she's with him for the money, not that it is crime.

She knew the Guy's mum and his family didn't really like her, prominent among the reasons: he is eight years older than Peter. How many mothers will be happy at such.

Then she planned. Had a child for him, had another and stuck to him like a leech.... believing in the end he will have no choice but to marry. and she played the game well by always saying on social media hell live Peter forever whether he marries her or not. Before long everyone on social media began to bully Peter to do the right thing and marry the girl.

That girl is older and very much wiser than Peter. Think what you like, to anyone that has wisdom ( not all yeye small boys wey full Nairaland) its so obvious that Lola is manipulating Peter. And the mum must have seen more than age difference to reject her. P2's was not your average Christian lady. she was a DEVOUT Christian to the core. People that have such kind of mothers should try and listen to their counsel on important matters and not be feeling like ” I'm man enough to marry whomever I like.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by rajoys: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
MD45: END OF P SQUARE................... EXTREMELY SAD

That is where u get it wrong! Peter and Paul of P-Square dey kampe, nothing do them, is only the elder brother to the two, Jude Okoye that Peter is having issues with and it will soon be resolved by God's grace. So P-Square is just beginning, there is no end to P-Square anywhere! U can also help them with your prayers instead of confessing unfounded negative word about them.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by olasclef(m): 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
"Eni ti o ba so ebi nun, o ti so apo iya ko" meaning: don't ever lose ur family for anything whatsoever.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chamack: 10:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
hensben: jude as a senior bro fu cked up for not attending his marriage even if mummy kicked against peter marrying lola which was of course, fuel by tribalism, i dont blame her though, mothers of then always want their son to marry from their tribe n she wasnt different of same thought.A real dream is what you didnt think of before going to bed but when you always have a particular thing in mind either positive or negative, you begin to see them in your sleep in the form of imagination or dreams, this was the case of psquare's mother, r.i.p to her though, she has caused more harm to the family by allowing tribalism to becloud her thought,she should know we are in 21st century, children make choice for themselves this days unlike ancient time when they chose wife/husband for them. An old woman in my school told me a story last year how her parents chose a husband for her against her wish, in other words, she was forced to marry the man then due he was rich and she never liked the man because he was older than her, her father's age mate for that matter and their marriage never knew peace until she finally left the man by force and relocated for the fear of her parents, thoough, she already had two kids for him. The woman was advising us that day cos i wasnt the only person with her to follow our heart in terms of life partner and no marriage is perfect but not marrying the love of your life will make the marriage worse.

So, okoyes should settle their differences and move on.My 3 cents.
Why did p square mom not kick against paul marrying anita? Anita is Igala not Igbo

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by odinma1: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
@ Peter-Nwoke Oma!!

A proper Igbo man with his head screwed on. Peter may God bless u and keep your family!

Jude is a home breaker!! He is a tribal bigot that hates his brother's guts and effrontery to marry a Yoruba woman. The people I pity here are Paul and Peter's wife that are caught in the middle.

Jude Okoye is showing us that age does not necessarily translate to wisdom. He should be the one uniting the family instead of dividing it. What a hopeless Man.

The funny part of it all is that his existence is partly sustained by Paul.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by blesszzy(m): 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2014
testing money > testing pay back..simple
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by lanrefront1(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
ebamma: Lola is from a very rich family, her Dad is even richer than the P square's, she is not with him because of his money, the love each other, if the love wasn't strong, with all the pressure from Peter's family, he will not still be hanging in there,
as an elder bro, u are supposed be the peacekeeper in the family, but he started the war by failing to attend his juniors' wedding, remember that on that day, he also posted a picture of him in a studio,

pls tell us more about Lola's dad who is richer than P2.

then whatever money her OKAY father can give to her can't be compared what she'll gain being with Peter. Did her dad buy her car which cost over ten million naira like Peter did? I beg, talk another matter jare.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2014
Iron Mike Tyson, in his prime was unstoppable and one of the most feared men on the planet then he met a bit*ch

Robin Givens

Most people warned him against marrying the bit*ch, but out of nativity he refused and went ahead. First thing she did was to turn him against the people who loved and cared about him, his trainers, his team. She then introduced him to sleazy world of Don King and then finally she and her mother fleeced him of millions of his hard earned money, went ahead to cheat on him with Brad Pitt and then divorced him.

Mike Tyson was never the same after that

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ichidodo: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
jibbish: mufu
You want to cry this nite? ba??...
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by bamite(m): 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Kessleek: This is the dumbest post that i have read on NL...
seconded

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by odinma1: 10:05pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chamack: Why did p square mom not kick against paul marrying anita? Anita is Igala not Igbo

Dont be so naive, with us Igbos, there is a big difference between Yoruba and Igala.

The funny part is Lola is half Yoruba grin

May God save my Igbo people from bigotry and tribalism

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by safarigirl(f): 10:06pm On Jul 19, 2014
ebamma: Lola is from a very rich family, her Dad is even richer than the P square's, she is not with him because of his money, the love each other, if the love wasn't strong, with all the pressure from Peter's family, he will not still be hanging in there,
I'm not living in square villa so I don't know if Jude is intentionally being a b tch, or if Lola is a bit of a diva.

All of that is none of my business, but I don't expect a grown man to bring his shiiit on freaking twitter and rant to a couple of jobless 'mufus'

They should all be ashamed of themsleves that this thing got this bad. What happened to Umunna? Do they not have kinsmen? Is their father also dead? What about the elder siblings? If Peter is aggrieved can't he call for a family meeting to express his grievances?

Every single member of the Okoye family should be ashamed of that nonsense Peter pulled yesterday, ESPECIALLY him. We can say whatever we want to about Jude or Lola here, but it's Peter that opened everybody's yansh here so I reserve the bashing for him
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 19, 2014
50calibre: Wow the power of pus*sy, one of the few things capable of turning a man against his own family.

What has that milf done to this guy, he sounds like someone under the influence of something sinister, the family who breed him are now his enemies while a stray near-menopausal woman from nowhere is suddenly his world.. Lol

I thought it was bros before hoes, grin grin

What happens when the love turns sour, does he go running back to his family? This woman has stuck tenaciously to this guy like a leech, absorbing every pressure, and tearing a peaceful family apart.

Vintage pus*sy isn't worth turning your back on you family. grin
your name should rightly be shot @ your brain !!

People like you aint got life other than waka-about ad running mouth like somebody fed with Ofe-nsala !!

That Man stood for his family and I bet your dad dumped your mum for his extended families , I bet you were dumped by your father in preference for the wishes of his uncles !!!

Peter woulda been seen weak and inferior if he attend Judes wedding !!

Even where Peter should stop doing Music , He will still soar higher and God by his side , he won't beg anybody not even families to feed his Family !!!

He is a Man , He has done what Great Men would do :

Calling the bluff of devils and threatened to shut down you lowlifers wallowing in poverty soakened barbaric mentality !!

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Coldfeet(f): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
SELENAqueensy: Peter trying so hard to make sense, but ended up saying sh*t
Really? The only family u have is the one u build?

Since a woman came into the picture, everything has changed

Note, nobody should quote my post o
. Permit me to. Don't mind him jawe! He doesn't know that there's something called FAMILY TREE as long as he still bears the name OKOYE his history (tree) won't start from him. Let him drop the name Okoye then I'll believe that trash he posted. Children of nowadays sef! An igbo adage says "Nkita onwu choro igbu ndi nmuo ga eme nti akposhie ya! #check Oxford dictionary page 100200 for translation enuf said.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ichidodo: 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2014
50calibre: Iron Mike Tyson, in his prime was unstoppable and one of the most feared men on the planet then he met a bit*ch

Robin Givens

Most people warned him against marrying the bit*ch, but out of nativity he refused and went ahead. First thing she did was to turn him against the people who loved and cared about him, his trainers, his team. She then introduced him to sleazy world of Don King and then finally she and her mother fleeced him of millions of his hard earned money, went ahead to cheat on him with Brad Pitt and then divorced him.

Mike Tyson was never the same after that
That evil crazy biitch....

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by donsteady(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
How do I give a million like?
willise2n: The real P-Square is PAUL OKOYE. He is d singer, writer, composer and face dt we know,plus he also married a good woman- complete package. dis other idiots/attache (Peter-d dancer and Jude-d fake producer) are jst stressing poor Paul. as for Peter,good for you, keep insulting ur fans, music is not forever, d Davidos and Pathorankings are growing, one day wen d fans dt made u leave u bc of ur big mouth u ll end up like Majek Fashek, Raskimono, Feladay and Chi-chi of Africa. IDIOT!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by betatalk: 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2014
homesteady: [img]http://3.bp..com/-mOxd4w43XiM/U8mlSdiWB-I/AAAAAAADM9Q/FHujI0wWtM8/s1600/peter.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-YGULxUC4ZYA/U8mlfJhnj2I/AAAAAAADM9Y/0e2vqbauAB8/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-wgobm7_PeKU/U8mnxLei5vI/AAAAAAADNAc/TCq0ZSH26bs/s1600/Untitled.png[/img]

this peter guy is just sick and he needs serious help!

Make una free am joor ow is he sick. I blame d elder broda for d crack in d family. I'm sure now he know ow it feels

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ican2020: 10:14pm On Jul 19, 2014
Peter you got to pray seriously cos the same way your name sake gave Jesus red card, that Lola do not pay you back in that same coin.

Can a wife that brings disunity to the family be trust in the 11th hour?

Peter, Peter, Peter watch you steps man and a word is enough for wise
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chamack: Why did p square mom not kick against paul marrying anita? Anita is Igala not Igbo
sorry i didnt add her other reason cos i was typing fast to make front page, her other reason were;
-lola is older than peter, she might begin to boss him at the long run
about Anita; its because she is from minority tribe, hausa marrying igbo is very rare, likewise igbo marrying yoruba or hausa or yoruba marrying igbo but its common for these 3 tribes to marry from minority, all these were their mother's thought.
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by betatalk: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
drealnamdy: Woah...easy der Mr peter... He shld knw dt his fans love dem soo much togeda in unity than bein apart all because he wants to prove a point..... Not goin 4 d brother's weddin dt brought dem into limelight jst to prove a point shows hw gullible and shalow his reasonin is...aturu lola angry

Judge, u for do worse why una no talk wen d broda no come e own hyprocrites
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Chamack: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2014
odinma1:

Dont be so naive, with us Igbos, there is a big difference between Yoruba and Igala.

The funny part is Lola is half Yoruba grin

May God save my Igbo people from bigotry and tribalism

Anambra Adigo Mma cool cool
orlandoowaoh I don't have your time ok

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by jibbish(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2014
ichidodo: You want to cry this nite? ba??...
u carry Peter mata for head lyk Lacasera... Bros aw market... #mufus

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by MD45: 10:19pm On Jul 19, 2014
rajoys:

That is where u get it wrong! Peter and Paul of P-Square dey kampe, nothing do them, is only the elder brother to the two, Jude Okoye that Peter is having issues with and it will soon be resolved by God's grace. So P-Square is just beginning, there is no end to P-Square anywhere! U can also help them with your prayers instead of confessing unfounded negative word about them.

You have a point. Trust me smtin just aint right about what's going on. Theiir competitors are at work here blowing this thing out of proportion and these guys are foolishly tagging along instead of concentration on what they've got going on for them. I thought they were smarter than this! Don't you see the bigger picture?
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by 50calibre(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2014
donroxy: your name should rightly be shot @ your brain !!

People like you aint got life other than waka-about ad running mouth like somebody fed with Ofe-nsala !!

That Man stood for his family and I bet your dad dumped your mum for his extended families , I bet you were dumped by your father in preference for the wishes of his uncles !!!

Peter woulda been seen weak and inferior if he attend Judes wedding !!

Even where Peter should stop doing Music , He will still soar higher and God by his side , he won't beg anybody not even families to feed his Family !!!

He is a Man , He has done what Great Men would do :

Calling the bluff of devils and threatened to shut down you lowlifers wallowing in poverty soakened barbaric mentality !!

You can't relate to what I'm saying because you're from a dysfunctional family and have been wretched all your life. grin you don't know the importance of family because you never really had one.

You don't love your mum because she didn't love you, I understand that! she probably conceived you by mistake and made you a beast of burden throughout your miserable young life.

Nobody asks peter to chose between his kids and his siblings, I don't know where you got that from.

Btw You're not good enough to lick the ground I stepped on, you should address me with respect. grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by MD45: 10:22pm On Jul 19, 2014
lanrefront1:

pls tell us more about Lola's dad who is richer than P2.

then whatever money her OKAY father can give to her can't be compared what she'll gain being with Peter. Did her dad buy her car which cost over ten million naira like Peter did? I beg, talk another matter jare.

Guy forget that thing. Them get the money wella. I mean wella.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by hensben(m): 10:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
ican2020: Peter you got to pray seriously cos the same way your name sake gave Jesus red card, that Lola do not pay you back in that same coin.

Can a wife that brings disunity to the family be trust in the 11th hour?

Peter, Peter, Peter watch you steps man and a word is enough for wise
their mother caused it not lola, she already planted the hatred in the family by intrpreting dreams she already thought of before going to bed, all fuel to tribalism and lola is older than peter age wise which is rare in nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Dramadiddy(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2014
kennyamusa: idiotic baboonnwhat has tribe got to do with dis,grow up man
Oga what's your plight na...peter no vex na u dey vex
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by ichidodo: 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2014
jibbish: u carry Peter mata for head lyk Lacasera... Bros aw market... #mufus
I no dey like smellos....
Re: Peter Okoye Replies Those Bashing Him For Snubbing His Brother's Wedding by Edusouls(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2014
Chai their mum see this revelatiön and openely told them, that she saw lola and peter chasing paul in their dream, wat else do u people want to see! Once lola came into that family, she is like a timed bomb, evrywhere don scatter...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Gedoni Ekpata's New Look As He Gets A Clean Shave After 17 Years / ₦9.6Billion: Inside Travis Scott's Yacht-inspired Mansion In Los Angeles(Pics) / Tope Ajogbajesu 'Taiwo' Is Dead

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.