Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,426 members, 7,881,560 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... (13509 Views)

How Can One Identify A True Born Again Christian? / Divorce Rates Amongst Born-again Christians Compared To Other Groups / Do Catholics Believe in Being Born Again? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by Kiingsolomon(f): 1:38pm On Jul 20, 2014
Okay, sis cindarella,,,, am here now, am born again, speak in tongues and single grin. So, Y d call? angry
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by studM(m): 1:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
amokeze: Am here wink

hi pretty
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 20, 2014
englishmart: Pls, where did the bible say that the righteous will die and go to heaven?

anytime Christianity is mentioned pple begin to feel offended, the bible clearly says can two work together except they be agreed? iron sharpens
iron. light has no business with darkness. the op just wants birds of the same feather to flock together simple

i don't see anything about righteousness here.

1 Like

Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by Gabson91(m): 2:31pm On Jul 20, 2014
i am born again n single,but nt desperate.looking forward to making friends here.
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by englishmart(m): 2:48pm On Jul 20, 2014
tribalwest:

anytime Christianity is mentioned pple begin to feel offended, the bible clearly says can two work together except they be agreed? iron sharpens
iron. light has no business with darkness. the op just wants birds of the same feather to flock together simple

i don't see anything about righteousness here.
I just wished you said something
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by linearity: 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
adexsimply: drop your pin my friend...ain't you a Christianv?

You for ask her if she get the BB first before u start asking of PIN.
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by Toks2008(m): 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2014
Many of us continue to fool ourselves with these dating and courtship facade while all we want is a sex mate.

A happy marriage is not hinged on courtship, If i see a chic i want today i will know if she is the type i can settle down with hence no need for baseless long courting.
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by linearity: 4:26pm On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: I get husband shaaa

For one post, you say...you are single and now you are claim 'I get husband shaa'...what is the meaning of that 'shaa' by the way?

Is that a coded message that, you have a husband but....(anyone can filling in the gap) or that you don't really have a husband.

Under normal circumstance, people don't use a qualifier after referring to their wife or husband

1 Like

Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by Ikpewe: 5:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
What is the essence of this piece of sh!t?
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by igoro10: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2014
331c865e add up single born again lady looking for husband.
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by 4lorunsho(m): 6:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
ifeness: Why use technology to find sex/love. Why not use prayers
pls do pray for me ; I want to fill the luv all this guys and ladies are feeling
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by Damiewonder(f): 7:15pm On Jul 20, 2014
Hi

1 Like

Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by mumu9gerian: 7:43pm On Jul 20, 2014
Damiewonder: Hi
just joined? welcome
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by bola4dprec(m): 8:06pm On Jul 20, 2014
akitijackson: u speak hausa abi na wetin?
endorsement
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by tranxo(m): 8:22pm On Jul 20, 2014
I don't know the real intention of the OP, but where Christian is spelt as Cchristain, (2 mistakes in one word) suggests something unwholesome.
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by gidjah(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2014
deols: What does born again mean?
IT means give your life to christ , change from any other religion u practice,believe that god gave d world his only son,he came to die for your sins and if you must make eternity and have A PLACE in heaven deols,you must put your faith in his son and confess he is your lord and personal saviour.God Bless You MA.
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by gidjah(m): 9:39pm On Jul 20, 2014
I DO NOT EXPECT ANY THING SERIOUS TO COME OUT OF THIS POST !VIRTUALLY MOST OF THE POSTERS here are all out to mock their destinies!things that should be taking seriously , they will not!some get foolish by laughing over every thing they see or hear,i believe if this had come up on an islamic segment or forum , none of this persons will dare post rubbish!but see them display ignorance on a christian page,some of them should not even be here onthis page since it has nothing to do wit their religion but no, they will not allow things to be.Pls Op,you have a good concept, but i do not think lots of them ... will allow this be,most of this rubbish they are posting are even done by fellow christians .God Go help una.OP, good work pls
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by benswagtt(m): 10:04pm On Jul 20, 2014
QuiverBox:

Don't come hear and be proving Holy than Thou, 10 out of 10 men mastubate,9 out of 10 women Mastubate without using toys, these toys are only available to pple that not wanna use their Fingers or hand. So toys are noting new to mastubation that already exist as a way of life to Born Again Christains.
dere z God o! U wil ansa 4 ur service on earth
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by jayseehe(m): 4:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
QuiverBox:

I sell the products , so I have the statistics, if u are waiting for me to give u names, I won't, my business is based on confidentiality.

Bottom line : Born Again Christains/Muslims Mastubate

do you use what u sell
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by toshmann(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Titiluvly: tongue tongue tongue cheesy
kiss kiss kiss cool
Re: Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... by hiwalls(m): 1:28am On Jul 24, 2014
Ikpewe: What is the essence of this piece of sh!t?
cos they Want to make be like shit

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Will I Go To Hell For Not Paying Tax To Nigeria? / What Does Being A Jehovah Witness Entail? And Is There A Place I Can Read About / Why Were We Given Free Will Which Could Still Lead Us To Hell?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.