Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,899 members, 7,980,154 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:15 AM

List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. (40034 Views)

Here Are Essay Publishing Companies For Passive Income For Article Writers / NSE Slams N56.3m Fines On 31 Companies For Flaunting Listing Rule / What's The Best Courier Company For Shipping Within Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by GHAZELLECARGO: 11:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
Contact us @Ghazelle World Logistics for your pick up n delivery within lagos n it's environs
"We bring you closer to your customers"No Disappointment in us
09083237800 WHATTSAPP
07069604009 CALLS
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Chirowman(m): 11:16am On Jul 01, 2020
we are available 24/7 to handle your orders.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by prinkipas: 6:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Due to the increase in Mini Importation on Nairaland and Nigeria, prinkipas hereby introduce our Easy and Affordable Procurement & Logistics Service to assist importers buying from eBay, Amazon & Alibaba using our personal and reliable Procurement / Shipping agents to help other importers and micro businesses around Nigeria buy and ship their goods to them. We are simply FAST, AFFORDABLE & RELIABLE give us a try Today.

Procurement Orders can be placed on our Website at https://prinkipas.com.ng/prinkipas-pre-order-form

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by joe10: 5:28pm On Aug 07, 2020
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by SavageResponse(m): 3:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Chirowman:
we are available 24/7 to handle your orders.

I thought you're into oil milling business?
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Chirowman(m): 9:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
SavageResponse:

I thought you're into oil milling business?
yes there are staffs that handle it .this is my major business procurement and shipping.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by dupeoraf(f): 7:20pm On Sep 18, 2020
Darhema:
It's sad to know that there is this much logistic company and yet customers still get disappointed everyday.

My wife runs an online shop and it breaks my heart to know that every logistics firm she has ever used except one disappoint her. They will collect the goods and the delivery money yet, they won't deliver and will not even call to inform her unless she calls them.

Some of the dispatch rider for this so called courier companies even try hijacking the orders from there employer tell her how unstructured their bosses are.

The only one courier guys that i'm still in awe of their services is okiki courier services.

They don't only get goods delivered to my wife's clients, they call her clients and my wife every minute till the goods get delivered and when they can't deliver on time, they refund her money if it was their fault sha and still deliver the goods.

When in traffic, they will call and even send pictures etc.

I think they are only in Lagos for now but you can call them on 08186866200 or even check their website www.okikicourier.com

Thank me later.
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Rockdovelogisti: 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2020
Rockdove Logistics offer delivery service within Lagos and Ibadan (Food, gifts, car park pick up and drop, Clothings, electronics, etc). We can pick up anywhere and deliver anywhere in Lagos, part of Ogun state and Ibadan. Monday - Saturday. Pick up time from 7am to 6pm daily. We deliver same day.

We're fast, reliable and secure.
Your satisfaction is non negotiable

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by ayome1: 5:16pm On Oct 15, 2020
I have tried ROCKDOVE LOGISTICS and I found them reliable.

2 Likes

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by DAramis: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
goodtalk:

Excellence In Service!
Are these companies still functioning? Is this information still valid for someone who need such services?
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by DAramis: 7:11pm On Dec 29, 2020
goodtalk:

Excellence In Service!

Are these companies still functioning? Is this information still valid for someone who need such services?
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Saperp(m): 6:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Enroll with ERP Software Management for your CIPS training from Certificate to Diploma Qualifications. Your Accredited CIPS Study and Exam Centre.
Contact us for CIPS training, Procurement and Supply Chain advisory.
Visit Our website : www.scm.erpsm.co.za
Email: admin@erpsm.co.za

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by depotyy: 3:12am On Jan 23, 2022
Cips study center

Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by GentlePEACE: 6:00pm On Mar 01, 2022
healthgoals:
Are you based in Ibadan but needs eCommerce logistics service or want to shop for food and groceries?

Then you need to give NaijaAlpha Logistics Limited a try

I use NaijaAlpha Logistics for the Logistics of my supplement business, they help me deliver supplements to my customers all over Nigeria and also help me receive payment on Delivery (CashOnDelivery).

They remit my money to my bank account after 7Days when the Bank clears the remittance.

Very excellent service and prompt also.

You can check them out here: https://www.naijaalphalogistics.com.ng

Are u guys still operating?
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by GentlePEACE: 6:08pm On Mar 01, 2022
Rockdovelogisti:
Rockdove Logistics offer delivery service within Lagos and Ibadan (Food, gifts, car park pick up and drop, Clothings, electronics, etc). We can pick up anywhere and deliver anywhere in Lagos, part of Ogun state and Ibadan. Monday - Saturday. Pick up time from 7am to 6pm daily. We deliver same day.

We're fast, reliable and secure.
Your satisfaction is non negotiable
Are you still operating?
Re: List of Logistics Companies For use within Nigeria. by Dynamiceagle(f): 11:37pm On May 22, 2023
Where is ymodulus?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Category Of Nigerians That Will Not Experience Recession In 2017 / Childhood Photos Of Folorunsho Alakija, Africa's Richest Woman / Tony Elumelu Spends Sallah Holidays With Brother Ndudi In Delta (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.