Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,698 members, 7,889,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:56 AM

Learn How To Print Recharge Card Here In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Learn How To Print Recharge Card Here In Nigeria (715 Views)

Drop Your Business Card Here.. / I Need A Person That Will Teach Me How To Print Recharge Card To Survive My Self / I Need Procedure On How To Print Recharge Cards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Print Recharge Card Here In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jul 19, 2014
This Post Is For All Nigerians Out There Who Really Want To Start The Recharge Card Printing Business Right Here In Nigeria. But Before You Jump Into The Business, There Are Some Tools To Keep In Place. You Must Have Either A Laptop Or Desktop Computer And Must Also Have Access To Internet, Is Either Through USB Modem Or A Wi-Fi Connection Before You Can Think Of Starting The Business. Now Below Are The Things You Must Have To Put In Place Before Going Fully Into The Business...
HOW TO START THE BUSINESS?
===>Get a computer
===>Get a printer.
===>You need a little business capital .
===>You must have an active e-mail account.
Continue Reading...

(1) (Reply)

These Are The 18 Features Your Standard Ecommerce Website Must Have: / Vemma Arrive Nigeria!!!!be Part Of It! / Cheap Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.