Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,002 members, 7,890,276 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 12:08 PM

Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane (3913 Views)

Alamieyeseigha's 'Official' OBITUARY Leaves Out LYING-IN-STATE / Dolapo Osinbajo Gets Emotional At HID Awolowo's Lying In State / Obafemi Awolowo Lying In State After His "Controversial" Death In 1987 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 19, 2014
The Ukrainian government yesterday published a heartbreaking photo of a dead infantand accused Russian president Vladimir Putinof having the blood of the baby victim of flight MH17 on his hands.

Senior government advisor Anton Gerashchenko posted the pic on their website, with a message to Putin saying: 'This baby's death is on your conscience. Damn you for centuries!'. He said he agonised over whether to publish the image of the tiny corpse lying in the field or not but decided the world needed to see it. 3 infants died after the plane was shot down on Thursday May 17th by pro-Russian rebels and till today, many bodies are still lying in fields.Meanwhile yesterday Russian rebels stopped investigators who arrived theMH17 crash sitefrom investigating the site, firing several warning shots. And the rebel commander blamed for shooting down the plane said "bodies aren't fresh', claiming corpses around the wreckage died before plane took off. Yes, he said so. Unbelievable! Continue to read...

Monitors from the Organisation for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) were prevented from conducting their investigation by militiamen during their first trip to the scene.
The separatists reportedly fired warning shots as the group of 30 officials approached, forcing them to leave after just 75 minutes.
The stand-off fuelled speculation that rebels are beginning a 'cover-up' by hiding all links to the Buk missile believed to have shot down the plane.

Michael Bociurkiw, spokesman for the OSCE, told CNN: 'It basically looks like the biggest crime scene in the world right now, guarded by a bunch of guys in uniform with heavy firepower who are quite inhospitable. And there didn't seem to be anyone really in control, for example. One of our top priorities was to find out what happened to the black boxes. No one was there to answer those questions.' Bociurkiw also described how the inspectors felt they were in danger as rockets were fired in the distance.
Thomas Greminger, the body's chairman, added: 'They did not have the kind of access that they expected. They did not have the freedom of movement that they need to do their job.'

Amid the confusion over the whereabouts of the black boxes, the Russian foreign minister was forced to deny having ‘any plans’ to grab the flight recorders following the allegations

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by publicenemy(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2014
Vladimir Putin : murderer.

3 Likes

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by bercarray(m): 12:09am On Jul 20, 2014
innocent child,had he known he shdn't av bn givn birth to dat tym.*RIP*
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by priscaoge(f): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2014
OMGshockedshockedshocked Such an innocent child angry angry RIP as u return to ur creator!
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:16am On Jul 20, 2014
too bad Ukraine with their American counterpart are trying to hang this on Russian
rip

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by savvysabina: 12:46am On Jul 20, 2014
It is so sad! Disheartening... Too many ' ifs' if the pilot had not taken the shorter route , knowing fully well that there was tension in the air, if there was no hostilities, if .... If.....what a world tragedy..these days am afraid to look at news on flipboard, buzz... Visit www.madamsabi. for impactful articles on real people changing their own world. Tx
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 20, 2014
How did we get to this level?

When do we begin to have human sympathy?

Very truly,the world is coming to an end.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Nobody: 4:39am On Jul 20, 2014
How did we get to this level?

When do we begin to have human sympathy?

Very truly,the world is coming to an end..
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by wisson: 4:40am On Jul 20, 2014
OCCULT FESTIVAL is around the Conner,Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary. If you are interested please kindly contact us on
hoodsecretorder1@gmail.com or call 07060568214.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by proudly233: 4:54am On Jul 20, 2014
wisson: OCCULT FESTIVAL is around the Conner,Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary. If you are interested please kindly contact us on

I know one okonkwo will soon call this number to join illuminati. grin

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by freshness2020: 6:44am On Jul 20, 2014
Greed..
That's all.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Pangea: 7:58am On Jul 20, 2014
Rip to the dead cry
A tragic waste through wickedness of men.

VICTORCIZA: too bad Ukraine with their American counterpart are trying to hang this on Russian
rip

What do you mean, trying to hang this on Russia?
Did the plane drop out of the sky on its own?
The BUK missile system? How did the separatist got it?
Who is funding the separatist?
Who trained them how to use the Missile?
Sometimes, I wonder why some people just type and defend the indefensible.

For your information, the missile that brought down the plane was from a mobile BUK mounted on a tank like vehicle,
It requires a team of at least 4 men to fire accurately.

Russia supplied the separatists and they have been using it to bring down ukraine planes since last week,
Unfortunately for them,
They thought the MH17 was an Ukrainian cargo plane and shot it down.
The fire and control panel requires a highly trained and skilled technician to fire.
It’s possible that specialized Russian military personnel—"Spetsnaz"—were directly or indirectly involved with the crew that fired the missile.

"Whoever did this wasn’t someone that had a little bit of training and some Russian advisors told him how to do it. These people were trained on it — for a long time. The fact is, they shot one [missile] and they hit. They’re pretty proficient.

"If it wasn’t Russians or Russian advisors, it had to be former Russian air-defense personnel. Someone had to be formally trained in order to use it.’’

Note the control panel below?

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvy_5esT7gp0xDaXJqf55kl6FmMN7w7kRO9fZ9MLFoPAYO3woUFNIjEYL20Q[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwOaJutkUB0NRZcCDfclBWSowReByXd7-ZxqdBQJ-tIepscGZu8JPG1iDu[/img]

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by fr3do(m): 8:04am On Jul 20, 2014
Cold world
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by delishpot: 8:26am On Jul 20, 2014
wisson: OCCULT FESTIVAL is around the Conner,Join the Illuminati cult online today and get instant sum of 1million dollars with a free home anywhere you choose to live in the world and also get 2500 dollars monthly as a salary. If you are interested please kindly contact us on

Lol. Howmuch to register? And some mumus will call that number o. Not knowing say illuminati guy sef dey find money. Na make dem pay registration naim him dey target.
@Topic, I dey vex for God o. I dey vex say him just sidon, dey look all this humam surfering. Me sef wey be mortal man get human feeling. If I be half a God, I no go let world reach this level. Wetin be him gain? To show us say we evil kwo? Who create the evil people? Wetin go hard am if him send only good people? Shebi den say him know wetin all of us go become even before conception? Why him no sellect and remove evil seed before fertilization? Must there be a special heaven? Cant he just start working to make this earth heaven for us? Me I don tire.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by juman(m): 8:38am On Jul 20, 2014
Kai, bad.

nigeria is also a war zone, but going down the lane towards bigger war.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Ellidude(m): 9:06am On Jul 20, 2014
delishpot:

Lol. Howmuch to register? And some mumus will call that number o. Not knowing say illuminati guy sef dey find money. Na make dem pay registration naim him dey target.
@Topic, I dey vex for God o. I dey vex say him just sidon, dey look all this humam surfering. Me sef wey be mortal man get human feeling. If I be half a God, I no go let world reach this level. Wetin be him gain? To show us say we evil kwo? Who create the evil people? Wetin go hard am if him send only good people? Shebi den say him know wetin all of us go become even before conception? Why him no sellect and remove evil seed before fertilization? Must there be a special heaven? Cant he just start working to make this earth heaven for us? Me I don tire.
Too many questions may lead you into severe confusion. Some things are better left unsaid.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by publicenemy(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2014
VICTORCIZA: too bad Ukraine with their American counterpart are trying to hang this on Russian
rip

Pls dont be Naive...please.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 20, 2014
delishpot:

Lol, are you still theist with this thinking?
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by publicenemy(m): 9:34am On Jul 20, 2014
Pangea: Rip to the dead cry

For your information, the missile that brought down the plane was from a mobile BUK mounted on a tank like vehicle,

Russia supplied the separatists and they have been using it to bring down ukraine planes since last week,
Unfortunately for them,
The fire and control panel requires a highly trained and skilled technician to fire.
It’s possible that specialized Russian military personnel—"Spetsnaz"—were directly or indirectly involved with the crew that fired the missile.

"Whoever did this wasn’t someone that had a little bit of training and some Russian advisors told him how to do it. These people were trained on it — for a long time. The fact is, they shot one [missile] and they hit. They’re pretty proficient.

"If it wasn’t Russians or Russian advisors, it had to be former Russian air-defense personnel. Someone had to be formally trained in order to use it.’’

[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSvy_5esT7gp0xDaXJqf55kl6FmMN7w7kRO9fZ9MLFoPAYO3woUFNIjEYL20Q[/img]

[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwOaJutkUB0NRZcCDfclBWSowReByXd7-ZxqdBQJ-tIepscGZu8JPG1iDu[/img]
she also needs to know that the pro russian seperatist have no military air craft,be it jet bombers or helicopter gunships,they dont have to transport their militia men anywhere through air,infact they have no threat in the air against the ukranian army,which means the ukrainian military have NO NEED to deploy and use surface to air missiles (the type used to down the MH17) for any reasons.the pro russian seperatists are the ones who need these missiles to combact ukranian air threat.which they have been doing and mistakenly shot down a civilian airline.
Its painfull to note that despite what russia did in Georgia (abkhazia and south osethia) and in Ukranian "s Crimea region and now eastern Ukraine and what china is doin in Asia(south china sea) and how much the U.S is trying very hard,spending their own tax payers money and deploying their soldiers all around the world to combact terrorism and help the smaller nations who cannot defend themselves people still have this bad impression against them.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by delishpot: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2014
fellis: Lol, are you still theist with this thinking?

Lol my brother, I feel there is a force out there, but not what we think it to be or mean. There deff something, but what does it do? What does it want? Is it loving, all present and having perfect plan for all as we paint it in our religions? Does it even care if humanity ends? Are we the only ones in its realm? Lots of questions.
I do not believe in the God of religions. But I think there is a force that can favour one and its job is not to look out for people rather it may just favour an individual if one is lucky to come across it in its happy mode
Das all. And I hope me and my family will be among its many lucky favourd people list.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 20, 2014
delishpot:
Lol my brother, I feel there is a force out there, but not what we think it to be or mean. There deff something, but what does it do? What does it want? Is it loving, all present and having perfect plan for all as we paint it in our religions? Does it even care if humanity ends? Are we the only ones in its realm? Lots of questions.
I do not believe in the God of religions.
But I think there is a force that can favour one and its job is not to look out for people rather it may just favour an individual if one is lucky to come across it in its happy mode
Das all. And I hope me and my family will be among its many lucky favourd people list.
@bold,

And I'm female not male smiley
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by delishpot: 11:29am On Jul 20, 2014
fellis:
@bold,

And I'm female not male smiley

Oh, ok o. Sorry for reffering to you as male.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by delishpot: 11:36am On Jul 20, 2014
Ellidude: Too many questions may lead you into severe confusion. Some things are better left unsaid.

My brother, how I nir go ask na. When every morning pessin wake up na sad story. Saad saaad saad stories. How man pikin wey get soft mind no go ask say where God sef?
See that pikin body, which kind hearted parent no go ask question? Why na him die? When evil men dey alive wey death suppose claim. Why God no do back to sender? Make that bomb fall for the shooters head?
Wetin the world gain as those lives end? The evil people wey do am naim for die but no, na the evil ones dey live long and enjoy health.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Ellidude(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2014
delishpot:

My brother, how I nir go ask na. When every morning pessin wake up na sad story. Saad saaad saad stories. How man pikin wey get soft mind no go ask say where God sef?
See that pikin body, which kind hearted parent no go ask question? Why na him die? When evil men dey alive wey death suppose claim. Why God no do back to sender? Make that bomb fall for the shooters head?
Wetin the world gain as those lives end? The evil people wey do am naim for die but no, na the evil ones dey live long and enjoy health.
Some things were made to happen right from the beginning.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by delishpot: 11:49am On Jul 20, 2014
Ellidude: Some things were made to happen right from the beginning.

Hian, that na wicked plan o. That nor be plan at all sef. That na neglect.

My own be say make me and my people find favour das all I cam do and say. Wetin man pikin want talk again.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Pangea: 12:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
publicenemy:
she also needs to know that the pro russian seperatist have no military air craft,be it jet bombers or helicopter gunships,they dont have to transport their militia men anywhere through air,infact they have no threat in the air against the ukranian army,which means the ukrainian military have NO NEED to deploy and use surface to air missiles (the type used to down the MH17) for any reasons.the pro russian seperatists are the ones who need these missiles to combact ukranian air threat.which they have been doing and mistakenly shot down a civilian airline.
Its painfull to note that despite what russia did in Georgia (abkhazia and south osethia) and in Ukranian "s Crimea region and now eastern Ukraine and what china is doin in Asia(south china sea) and how much the U.S is trying very hard,spending their own tax payers money and deploying their soldiers all around the world to combact terrorism and help the smaller nations who cannot defend themselves people still have this bad impression against them.

Thank you
Sometimes, I wonder why some people's default setting is always to deny the truth?
That's how they have been denying the glaring truth about Jonathan,
Imagine, someone trying to absolve Putin of blame in this fiasco? angry
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2014
Pangea: Rip to the dead cry

Unfortunately for them,

Everything you posited here is emotional innuendo induced by wicked propaganda, and devoid of logic. Take your emotions out of it for a minute since you already know everything that happened without facts, and answer the following questions:

1). We all know the missile that downed the plane came from a BUK missile system. We also know both Ukraine junta in Kiev and the rebels have BUK missile system. Ukraine has tons of it, and about two batteries were moved within range of where the plane was shot down two weeks ago(Ukraine hasn't denied this), while the BUK missile system in the rebels' possession was captured from Ukraine.

The question is: can you prove beyond reasonable doubt that the missile which brought the plane came from the rebels' BUK missile system, since Ukraine also had a few in that axis capable of bringing down the plane?

I want proofs based on facts and not crappy doctored phone conversation propaganda folks with tinfoil hat on have been spouting everywhere.

2). Do you realise that the seperatists are ethnic Russians, and they're defenceless folks being shelled day and night by Kiev junta funded by America from air and land, for wanting a destiny closer to their brothers across the border - and not the west. So why do you think Russia and Russians should turn a blind eye and allow them to be killed? And do you understand geopolitics and how Ukraine is next to Russia, and how its national security is at stake here, with America about to move next to its border? Pray tell me why they should't fund the rebel.

I'd wager say Kiev is lucky Russia hasn't invaded the country yet because Russians are great chess players, and adding the basketcase in Ukraine will slow it down a bit.

3). Why did the Ukrainian air traffic control re-route the plane over a war-zone where everything flying in the sky has been shot down days before this sad tragedy, and also when they're aware that the rebel are in possession of BUK missile system, and they posted the video on youtube when they captured it?

It seems most of you want Europe to go back to the cold war era, when the whole continent was broke, and it had to depend on America and looting 3rd world countries to survive. You absolutely hate how Europe has prospered post-cold war...and how civil wars in Africa have reduced drastically. And how it isn't as dependent on America as it used to be, with unemployment rate as high as Yao Ming.

P.S: please, I want facts not emotional retorts induced by wicked propaganda.

2 Likes

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Missy89(f): 12:59pm On Jul 20, 2014
shymexx:

P.S: please, I want facts not emotional retorts induced by wicked propaganda.

the dude was fed fat by CNN. he practically typed everything word for word just like Jake Tapper in his gang said it

1 Like

Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2014
Missy89:

the dude was fed fat by CNN. he practically typed everything word for word just like Jake Tapper in his gang said it

Lunacy!! The whole thing is just annoying as fvck!!

I actually pity we Africans because we should be the last ones to wish for another cold war. And it looks like another one is about to start, with Russia moving into Cuba, and Latin America - while America moves into Eastern Europe. Scary shiit because Africa would be back faster to the civil war era, than Usain Bolt running the 100m race. undecided

Africa always bear the brunt of everything. People need to look at the bigger picture and not get carried away.
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by seankafor(m): 1:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
delishpot:

THATS THE WORLD FOR U.REMMBA THAT SATAN EXISTS.XO PROBABLY AS FAR AS DEVIL EXISTS ..THEIR WILL ALWAYS BE GOOD AND BAD MOMENTS IN THIS WORLD. .BUT PERSONALY, I BELIEVE IN CAUSALATY IN EVERY ACTION.THEIR MUST BE SOMETHING THAT MAKES SOMETHING TO HAPPEN.IT MAY BE BEYOND OUR UNDERSTANDING.THAT IS WHY THEIR IS GOD WHO KNWS ALL..DONT LOOSE HOPE YET FRND
Re: Horrific Picture Of Infant Lying In A Field, Killed When Rebels Shot Down Plane by seankafor(m): 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2014
Ellidude: Some things were made to happen right from the beginning.
UR A GENIUS IF NOT A PHILOSOPHER..THEIR IS CAUSALITY IN EVERY ACTION WHICH SOMETYMS IS BEYOND OUR UNDERSTANDING..THAT IS WHY FAITH IS IMPORTANT IN OUR LIVES

(1) (2) (Reply)

On Corruption Perception,Atiku Has Himself To Blame- Wendell Simlin / Why Buhari Should Be Allowed To Go For Third Term / Nigeria Declared Third Most Dangerous Country In The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.