Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,683 members, 7,911,859 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:05 PM

How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In (1468 Views)

How To Download Paid App From Playstore / Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone / 2go Logging In Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by henryobinna(m): 10:13am On Jul 20, 2014
just as the title has already given you idea of what to expect.
In this post I'll be showing you a trick/tip you can use to download stuffs from the Google Playstore easily with your PC and without even logging in with your Gmail details.
procedure
1.firstly you have to know the full name of the app/game or if you don't know the full name you visit google play with your browser search for the app/game and copy the link of the app(the complete link oh).
2. after copying the link of the app/game, you go to www.apps.evozi.com/apk-downloader and you'll be provided with a space/box for you type in the name/link of the app(but for the sake of efficiency I prefer link). you paste the link there and the click the 'generate link' button under and wait for it to load.
after loading it'll provide you a direct download link.

that's all that's needed.
NOTE; for the sake of bad guys who'll want to try out paid apps, hehehe... it won't work I've tried it tongue so it's only free apps.

source; legitsttuffs
don't forget to go there cause lots of tips and tricks awaits you.

1 Like

Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by Koolmexxi(m): 2:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
See long story. Simply visit downloader-apk.com and type d name of d application u want from playstore. It pops up wit a direct download link. Shikena u're gud to go
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by henryobinna(m): 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
Koolmexxi: See long story. Simply visit download-apk.com and type d name of d application u want from playstore. It pops up wit a direct download link. Shikena u're gud to go
definitely mine is relatively long, but your own you claimed to be short is not complete how wil just go there and type the name of the app when there's a possibilty of other apps bearing the same name so I took my time out to explain it bit by bit, besides not everyone undetstand things thesame way. okay?

1 Like

Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by Koolmexxi(m): 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2014
henryobinna: definitely mine is relatively long, but your own you claimed to be short is not complete how wil just go there and type the name of the app when there's a possibilty of other apps bearing the same name so I took my time out to explain it bit by bit, besides not everyone undetstand things thesame way. okay?
Bros jus try it first and let me know how far. I'm not beefing u or ur process oooo. Jus felt I shld let u in on an alternative way of doing dis. Moreover downloader-apk.com is more or less lyk apkstore for all apps on playstore alone. D site simply generates a direct apk download link for any app on playstore. Here are a few screenshots sha to clear any doubts. AnywaySowie ooo if u feel like I'm taking d shine off ur thread.

Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by henryobinna(m): 7:11pm On Jul 20, 2014
Koolmexxi:
Bros jus try it first and let me know how far. I'm not beefing u or ur process oooo. Jus felt I shld let u in on an alternative way of doing dis. Moreover downloader-apk.com is more or less lyk apkstore for all apps on playstore alone. D site simply generates a direct apk download link for any app on playstore. Here are a few screenshots sha to clear any doubts. AnywaySowie ooo if u feel like I'm taking d shine off ur thread.
apologies accepted wink tho am not beefing, I was just trying to correct a little thing there. Pertaining trying it, I use it almost regularly to download from playstore cos playstore itself consumes data like hell
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by Koolmexxi(m): 8:27pm On Jul 20, 2014
henryobinna: apologies accepted wink tho am not beefing, I was just trying to correct a little thing there. Pertaining trying it, I use it almost regularly to download from playstore cos playstore itself consumes data like hell
Okies let's do it dis way.. Try visiting downloader-apk.com.com and use it den get back to me
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by jude33084(m): 10:01pm On Jul 20, 2014
Gurus in the house what apps can I download to my laptop?

Recommend please smiley
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by henryobinna(m): 10:16pm On Jul 20, 2014
Koolmexxi:
Okies let's do it dis way.. Try visiting downloader-apk.com.com and use it den get back to me
ok, its good. they're both similar.
it should be downloader-apk.com not downloader-apk.com.com
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by sniperwolf(m): 10:21pm On Jul 20, 2014
Both ideas are great. I never thought this was possible ab initio
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by Koolmexxi(m): 10:47pm On Jul 20, 2014
henryobinna: ok, its good. they're both similar.
it should be downloader-apk.com not downloader-apk.com.com
Yea.. T'was a typo earlier on
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by henryobinna(m): 5:45am On Jul 21, 2014
Koolmexxi:
Yea.. T'was a typo earlier on
ok no problem
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by sniperwolf(m): 4:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Good
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by henryobinna(m): 6:25pm On Jul 29, 2014
jude33084: Gurus in the house what apps can I download to my laptop?

Recommend please smiley
oh oh... sorry for this late reply, what kind of apps do you actually mean, system or mobile..
. I'll be waiting for your reply before any recommendation
Re: How To Download From Playstore Using Your PC And Without Logging In by henryobinna(m): 6:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
sniperwolf: Both ideas are great. I never thought this was possible ab initio
now you know it is, and don't forget to go to legitstuffs.com for more great tips and also subscribe to get the updates straight to your mail.

(1) (Reply)

How To Answer Calls Without Touching The Screen On Samsung Phone / This App Lets You Root Almost Any Android Device With One Click / Leaked Specs And Photos Of Oukitel's Smartphone With 10,000mah Battery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.