Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,656 members, 7,951,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:29 PM

Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price (1890 Views)

Original Htc One Earphone For Sale in Owerri / I Want To Buy A High Quality Headphone / Original Beats By Dre Headphones American Edition PIN:7E0374C0 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by DatechMan(m): 7:49pm On Jul 20, 2014
Recently I purchased an Ipod Touch 5G from a friend (used) who has lost the follow-come earpod. I have been having problem getting the best sound out of this gadget. Most of the earphones have tried either has poor sound quality, low bass or noisy treble. I know I can get Sony XBA line or Dr Dre Beats to kill it, but this pieces are off budget.
Advice please
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 20, 2014
This is what you need. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003EM8008/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1405882770&sr=8-1
Get across to mikkyangel and you will have it in no time.
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by DatechMan(m): 9:35pm On Jul 20, 2014
dsunmade: This is what you need. http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B003EM8008/ref=mp_s_a_1_1?qid=1405882770&sr=8-1
Get across to mikkyangel and you will have it in no time.
Like how much are we talking about here?
Thanks in advance
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by DatechMan(m): 9:45pm On Jul 20, 2014
Sorry for my last question. I have just checked it out on Amazon. Hope shipping cost won't kill the price. I'll contact him soon.
Thanks bro
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 21, 2014
Let me know how it goes
If shipping is too high, I can make alternative arrangements for you.
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by DatechMan(m): 2:07am On Jul 29, 2014
Oga Mikky seems to be quite preoccupied with bigger deals. He told me he doesn't take orders like that.

Please do you have any other alternative
dsunmade: Let me know how it goes
If shipping is too high, I can make alternative arrangements for you.
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 04, 2014
DatechMan: Oga Mikky seems to be quite preoccupied with bigger deals. He told me he doesn't take orders like that.

1 Like

Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by Nobody: 8:46am On Aug 04, 2014
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by DatechMan(m): 4:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Thanks for your concern he has finally agreed to help me out. Thanks bro
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
DatechMan: Thanks for your concern he has finally agreed to help me out. Thanks bro
Nice
Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by chigrin: 6:01pm On Oct 01, 2018
Call today for your Wireless Bluetooth Ear Bud for iPhones, Android and other bluetooth enabled devices available now on Grineria Store.
The True Wireless Stereo Earphone comes with a unique charging box (more like it power Bank) that charges the Ear Bud.
You can charge the Ear Pod with the Charging Box or you charge both directly via electric current. With the charging Box in handy, you can always recharge the Earphone whenever you like after the initial charge has been exhausted.
The red light on the Charging Box Indicates charging via Electric current while the Green light shows that the Ear Bud is been charged directly with the power from the already charged Box.
The device produces a very good quality sound. It Multi-Functional button enables one to pause and play songs (The Button also allows you to pick calls while using the Ear Bud).

Why You Need This Gadget
1. It's very convenient and ideal especially when driving (You can Easily pick calls with just a tap on the button).

2. The Ear Pod comes with a Dust-Proof mesh(This helps to prevent dirt).

3. It comes with a universal Android charging port (The charger is easily accessible, not some special kind of charging port).

4. The Ear Bud gives you an added charging option with the Charging Box

5. Lastly, it is very simple and unique.

Other Important Features
-Mic
-Dust-Proof Mesh
-Charging Port
-Multi-Function Button
-Charging Box

Price: #8,000

For enquiry and order Call/Whatsapp 08086109104 or 08092898739.

Available For Delivery Nationwide.

Pay on delivery only within Lagos.

Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by Grineriastore: 2:16pm On Jan 11, 2019
Grineria Store! Your number one online place for your quality and affordable consumer electronics such as Mobile Gadgets and Accessories, Smart Phone Watches, Wireless Bluetooth Earphones, Bluetooth Stereo Speakers and other amazing products.

A New One From Grineria Gadgets-The Samsung LEVEL U Wireless Sport NECKBAND Earphone with sophisticated design, features and at the same time fashionable, comes in unique colours, (White, Black, Gold and Blue-Black).

The LEVEL U is Built with soft, flexible urethane joints with a very cozy neckband-type.
The Neckband allows you to adjust the Earphone to your desired neck size for your listening pleasure.

The Sport LEVEL U Wireless Earphone provides up to 10 hours music playback and 11 hours of voice calls.

It is built with a magnetic ear tip that helps you keep your headset looking tidy when not in use...isn't that awesome?

Comes with an easy control volume, forward/back and play/pause buttons letting you have and enjoy easy access to your LEVEL U "Sport Wireless functions" Meaning, no need to take out your paired device.

Enjoy real quality sound, Enjoy true comfort with the LEVEL U Sport Wireless Earphone.

Full Product Specifications

1.Brand:   Samsung

2.Series:   Level U Bluetooth Headset

3.Colors:   Blue/White/Gold/Blue-Black

4. Connection:   Wireless (Bluetooth)

5.Bluetooth Version:   4.1      

6.Play Time:   10 hours

7.Talk Time:   11 hours      

8.Standby Time:   500 hours      

9.Connectivity:   Micro USB      

10.Microphone:   Support      

11. Multi-point Connection:   Support

12.Answer/Reject Call:   Support

13.Audio Stream:   Support      

14.Configuration Files:   A2DP,HSP,HFP,AVRCP

PRICE:10,000

For enquiries Kindly call/whatsapp 08086109104.

Available For Delivery Nationwide. (Fees Apply).

Pay On Delivery only within Lagos.

Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by chigrin: 5:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
Grineria store, your No 1 variety store for amazing products.

For all kind of consumer electronics such as Smart watch, Headsets, Bluetooth Speakers, Smart Fitness Bracelet, phones and many more call on grineriagadgets.

Now in Stock on grineriagadgets, Jabra Halo fusion Bluetooth Wireless Headset.
The headset with it flexibility and convenient neckband allows you to easily access your wireless earbuds. No more tangles, no more searching. Jabra Fusion has easy-to-reach earbuds that allow you to quickly put them in or take out while your phone stays in your pocket.

The Halo Fusion takes calls and music to the next level, in one easy-to-use solution with a comfortable wearing style ; Jabra Fusion allow you to effortlessly switch between calls and music.

Key Features

- With an amazing Noise isolating earbuds.

- Tangle free wireless earbuds coupled with a convenience neckband.

- A powerful sound, cranks up the music or voice at the other end of the line.

- Lovely and stylish Ultralight design.

- Easy to use, one-control button.

- Listen to music and take calls without having to touch your phone.

Price: #6,000

For orders call: 08092898739 or Whatsapp:08086109104.

Available For Delivery Nationwide (Fees Apply)

Payment on Delivery only within Lagos. (Payment Before Delivery outside Lagos).

For other amazing products

� � Follow us on instagram @grineriagadgets

� � Facebook grineriastore

Re: Headphones Reviews. Best Headphone Or Earphone For The Best Price by Just2endowed2(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2019
DatechMan:
Oga Mikky seems to be quite preoccupied with bigger deals. He told me he doesn't take orders like that.

I sell original Samsung Level U Pro Headset and Level U flex.... Manufactured in Vietnam and you can check YouTube on how to verified its authenticity. Original Samsung Level U Pro Headset doesn't come cheap. It worth 17k

(1) (Reply)

Mini Laptops for Mini prices (25k) Pay-on-Delivery / Print On T-shirt ,mugs,cap,plates With This Epson Sublimation Printer / Neatly USA Used Unlock Black Iphone 7 128gb For 200k contact me on 08032383688

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.