Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,356 members, 7,888,128 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:05 PM

NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. (13274 Views)

FG Shuts Down Federal Medical Centre, Owerri / Ebonyi Teaching Hospital Cmd Forges Certificate / Protest in Uniport Teaching Hospital today due to the death of a student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by sisiafrika(f): 12:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
allycat:

Anybody that uses that kind of language because someone said something they don't like online is from the gutter and obviously had no home training. I was aware when I signed onto naira land that it was like going to the market, you cannot choose whom you interact with even mad men may move around dressed like the sane. So use the gutter language that you are used to, it just shows your background and orientation.
so much saliva, pls spare me. Never meant to hurt ya. Chill woman.
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by allycat: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I am not hurt, don't flatter yourself, nairaland is where I come to for comic relief. I am really jobless after all I am on strike and since I don't do private practice after playing with my kids I come here to laugh.
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by adekayo1234(m): 1:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
sisiafrika: he is actually a lot better than u. I once quoted a poorly typed piece of yours I guess? Oh yea!
really? Thank God for the way Seun designed NL. I will only "advise" u just like I did back then to work on your attitude. And in order to keep u busy for the meantime, do well to correct this post.
Plus u should thank me for giving u expo grin grin

sisiafrika: u must be chronicalli sick to tink u can advice me. Fuukkk off! I don't rub any horse's mane!
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by adekayo1234(m): 1:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
allycat:
Anybody that uses that kind of language because someone said something they don't like online is from the gutter and obviously had no home training. I was aware when I signed onto naira land that it was like going to the market, you cannot choose whom you interact with even mad men may move around dressed like the sane. So use the gutter language that you are used to, it just shows your background and orientation.
wow! I thought I was the only one who noticed.

1 Like

Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by sisiafrika(f): 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
adekayo1234: really? Thank God for the way Seun designed NL. I will only "advise" u just like I did back then to work on your attitude. And in order to keep u busy for the meantime, do well to correct this post.
Plus u should thank me for giving u expo grin grin

incoheret piece. Swerve boi!
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by sisiafrika(f): 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
adekayo1234: wow! I thought I was the only one who noticed.
Nigerian men now gossip! Oh small Zeus, u must be crazy!
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by sisiafrika(f): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
allycat: I am not hurt, don't flatter yourself, nairaland is where I come to for comic relief. I am really jobless after all I am on strike and since I don't do private practice after playing with my kids I come here to laugh.
how r ur kids? Can't wait to some.
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by sisiafrika(f): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
allycat: I am not hurt, don't flatter yourself, nairaland is where I come to for comic relief. I am really jobless after all I am on strike and since I don't do private practice after playing with my kids I come here to laugh.
how r ur kids? Can't wait to have some.
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by adekayo1234(m): 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
sisiafrika: incoherent piece. Swerve boi!
fixed! grin grin grin
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by Akiwah: 4:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm very sure this thread is sponsored by a JOHESU member in order to blackmail doctors. JOHESU members don't do much at their duty post, that's why they have so much time to generate false news in order to make doctors look bad before nigerians. I'm so disgusted by their negative campaigns.
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by allycat: 9:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
sisiafrika: how r ur kids? Can't wait to have some.

They are fine and I'm blessed to have a lovely set of twins.
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by sisiafrika(f): 10:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
allycat:

They are fine and I'm blessed to have a lovely set of twins.
OMG! I have always wish for a triplet! Kiss dem for me o
Re: NMASTRIKE: University of Uyo Teaching Hospital CMD Shuts Down Electricity. by adekayo1234(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2014
sisiafrika: OMG! I have always wish for a triplet! Kiss dem for me o
Am sorry for behaving childishly the other time. I feel convicted and I sincerely apologize.

Are u a student of OAU

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fake COVID-19 Test Results On Sale: Lagos Government Raises Alarm / Appendix Surgery / Have You Ever Been Diagnosed Of The Wrong Genotype? Share Your Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.