Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,515 members, 7,968,398 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:46 AM

Is Mary The Mother Of Christ Omnipresent? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is Mary The Mother Of Christ Omnipresent? (756 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Is Mary The Mother Of God? / Is Mary Omnipresent (everywhere At Thesame Time)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Mary The Mother Of Christ Omnipresent? by Burch(m): 12:09am On Jul 21, 2014
It is a known fact that God is omnipresent which makes it possible for any believer to call on him irrespective of his or her location and sure gets an answer or response to his or her call. But i also know (i stand to be corrected) that catholic believers also call on Holy Mary to pray for their sins and this request can be made from any location on earth which makes me conclude that she is omnipresent. Can someone help me explain this because i find it difficult to understand.
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of Christ Omnipresent? by try69: 6:23am On Jul 21, 2014
Luke 15:7
New International Version
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent

OP, are those in heaven omnipresent? I believe you are educated enough to understand the bible verse up there

2 Likes

Re: Is Mary The Mother Of Christ Omnipresent? by Burch(m): 2:38pm On Jul 21, 2014
try69: Luke 15:7
I tell you that in the same way there will be more rejoicing in heaven over one sinner who repents than over ninety-nine righteous persons who do not need to repent

OP, are those in heaven omnipresent? I believe you are educated enough to understand the bible verse up there

Are you implying that every thing in heaven have equal value as God? And they all have the right to speak to God on our behalf?
Note that for them to rejoice may be subject to the information passed to them by God.
Re: Is Mary The Mother Of Christ Omnipresent? by try69: 3:34pm On Jul 21, 2014
Burch:
Are you implying that every thing in heaven have equal value as God?

What do you mean by 'equal value?
'
Burch:
And they all have the right to speak to God on our behalf?
I believe that.
Revelation 8:4
The smoke of the incense, together with the prayers of God's people, went up before God from the angel's hand.

Burch:
Note that for them to rejoice may be subject to the information passed to them by God.

This would fit for comic

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

US Tourist Arrested For Leaving Bible In Toilet / After 7days Fasting & Prayer.2.5million Was Transfered Into His Account.help! / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.