Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,209 members, 7,873,922 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:20 PM

Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook (1180 Views)

Photo: Tonto Dikeh In Pain As She Gets New Tattoo / Rihanna Or Shakira Who Can Dance Better / Shakira Vs Beyonce Who Shake The Most? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook by Chinonsoibeh(m): 1:52am On Jul 21, 2014
Ever heard of 100million likes on facebook, yes as
Shakira the hips don't lie singer sets a world
record. Shakira has set a new world record as she
hits 100 million like on her Facebook page. That’s
another Facebook record, courtesy of the just
concluded FIFA World Cup.
The Colombian singer, songwriter, dancer set a new
social media record as the first person to reach 100
million likes on Facebook. She has also become the
most likable woman in the world… Hmmmnnn
truly truly ‘HIPS DON’T LIE’ She achieved this feat
after posting a picture of herself posing in the
Maracana stadium before her performance at the
closing ceremony of the world cup final. That photo
which also became her most liked post till date got
a massive 3.5 million likes in just four days.
“I am honoured and continue reading>> www.latestechinfo.com/2014/07/shakira-gets-100-million-likes-on.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook by Dreal1247: 7:30am On Jul 21, 2014
What do you espect again. People love music and musicians. People equally love football game as well as musicians. When a musician becomes a footballer, it becomes love squared. Good for her though.
Re: Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 21, 2014
Wow. I thought Eminem would be the first to hit 100M since he's close to 90M
Re: Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook by Chinonsoibeh(m): 10:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Cause dreal is correct
Re: Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook by Jerrick(m): 9:31am On Jul 22, 2014
Ronaldo - 92 million.
Emimen - 92 million.

Lets see who willl soon join Shakira.
Re: Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook by Chinonsoibeh(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well she is the first, because of her song 'la la la'
Re: Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook by adesexy(m): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
I hate her cos of what she turned my Pique into..A defensive Fool!!!!!!
Re: Shakira Sets A World Record As She Gets 100 Million Likes On Facebook by Chinonsoibeh(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Well her own better, well she is better of than some other singer

(1) (Reply)

Check-out President Jonathan Birthday Picture / Actress Benita Nzeribe’s Birthday Party In London, I Hope She Is Not What Will.. / Psquare's Peter Okoye Has Got A New Look, Love Or Loathe?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.