Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,650 members, 7,937,934 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 02:25 PM

Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) (39550 Views)

Charlyboy Spotted Controlling Traffic In Lagos (photos) / Korede Bello Meets Arase, Inspector-General Of Police / David Mark's Daughter Anne Weds Emmanuel Egwa In Abuja (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by ROCKJ1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eye service things.

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by preselect(m): 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
even if it is for publicity stunt, i still give him kudos. i hope governors will build roads for publicity stunts, build hospitals, schools, etc for publicity stunts, provide electricity and water for 2015 publicity stunt things.

a city where boko haram has attacked, most people in his shoes will be scared of coming out openly like this. yes, this is not enough to develop nigeria, but only people like me who appreciate how bad nigeria is can be able to appreciate whatever little that brings nigeria towards the right direction.
bc right now, nigeria is a battered mess

10 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by kobonaire(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass: Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for
nepa carry light, na so Oga at the top come wear him white glove de do the Michael Jackson traffic dance smiley

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by ibrak90(m): 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
He should come to Apapa, wharf road or Apapa oshodi,tincan island...
Time is up Abubakar

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass:

Why wasn't or shouldn't it be functional, stop giving excuse here for complete cluelessness of this people
INCURABLE JAJANWEED SADIST!

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by myspnigeria: 4:22pm On Jul 21, 2014
This is commendable

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:23pm On Jul 21, 2014
cbrass: Stupidity at its highest order, laddened with utmost cluelessness, I can see a traffic light behind him, what's that for

I never still sabi wetin dey vex me pass.. angry

The fact say you waste that First to Comment Position or your foolishly stupid post. angry

8 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by kobikwelu(m): 4:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Children run abound in this forum.
What is wrong with the IG of police doing this? publicity stunt or not, i like it.
We see it all over the world when people in highly exalted office go out and carry out some activities that the common individual does.

kudos. At least he is in some semblance of good shape

7 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by crisycent: 4:26pm On Jul 21, 2014
Show of shame...ordinary traffic light doesn't work in our country's capital.

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 4:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
Creamish:

It dosnt work all the time...Dont b too quick to dish out insults when someone is rily trying to make a difference. I pass that area alot & as at yesterday, it wasnt functional. undecided
No mind am, he want to be the first to comment na.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by akpanikpe(m): 4:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Creamish:

It dosnt work all the time...Dont b too quick to dish out insults when someone is rily trying to make a difference. I pass that area alot & as at yesterday, it wasnt functional. undecided
Don't mind him, he wants to be the first to comment na.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by ChynoBEATS: 4:30pm On Jul 21, 2014
. Hey. Mumu.. Hv. U. 4gtn dat in abuja.. D big leagues hardly obey COMMON Traffic light signals ?? >:-(
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Spot the difference..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dMnsTB-2OWM/U8wQWJ7NL8I/AAAAAAAAIso/ViWVIqp7PHA/s1600/IMG_20140720_185855.jpg[/img]

V.S

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zra8jcYAJXQ/UUBYSiLrZuI/AAAAAAAAhFU/ua8Cqk9PnHU/s1600/traffic-warder.jpg[/img]

Please change the minimum entry requirement for the Police to 6 Credit in WAEC (Including Maths and English) or OND sef. angry

2 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by cleric(m): 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Scyllapatron: publicity stunt! it doesn't dismiss the fact that the Nigerian police force is the most corrupt institution in the country.
I swear if the cameras are not there, this man will be collecting money from bus and keke drivers.
no matter the salary of a nigerian policeman, the N20 & N50 roger dey sweet dem like ice-cream cheesy

10 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by popson1st: 4:32pm On Jul 21, 2014
Did anyone see my wallet?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
High service..next time;try an pull a better stunt Aboki..this is lame

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by EddyNumerouno(m): 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
The rest of the gallant NPF should note the brand new uniform.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
OND ke?u wan enlist?
MadCow1: Spot the difference..

[img]http://4.bp..com/-dMnsTB-2OWM/U8wQWJ7NL8I/AAAAAAAAIso/ViWVIqp7PHA/s1600/IMG_20140720_185855.jpg[/img]

V.S

[img]http://3.bp..com/-zra8jcYAJXQ/UUBYSiLrZuI/AAAAAAAAhFU/ua8Cqk9PnHU/s1600/traffic-warder.jpg[/img]

Please change the minimum entry requirement for the Police to 6 Credit in WAEC (Including Maths and English) or OND sef. angry
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by nhiyo(m): 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
Does he have a political ambition? The answer is very obvious.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by majorholdings: 4:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
i now know why we can not make progress as a nation if majority of the people remain clueless and this pessimistic. its really unfortunate that even in this present day and age our people are dumb ass thinkers.

The IG leading by example is not a bad thing is any way, this is usual practice world wide I dont know why its our own that will bring insults and criticisms.

Carry go MD Abubakar from there we will branch sambisa

#bless
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
tsolz84: OND ke?u wan enlist?

Even if them increase am to BSc, I am still over-qualified.. grin

I just dey show you the difference in Pedigree of Officers.

Can you see the I.G's stance and pose?

4 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by isaco(m): 4:43pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eye Service! This man really want extension of service year after 35yrs. President should allow him retire by end of July his normal date. Let others continue because MD is not special.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by ritux: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
This only shows that he does not have control over his workers.

Arrant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
Those traffic light no dey work? Another publicity stunts, that doesn't take away the fact that the Nigeria police is corrupt

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
Police na police weda na IG oo, AIG oo, if dem no do traffic na me wan do am?

*taps my guy* Abobi make we comot here, dis pple no get talk
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
omanifrank: [img]http://1.bp..com/-EKKBvDvCBuE/U8yxUeYWUvI/AAAAAAABDvA/MTOZ-ecb69U/s1600/Police+IG+Abubakar+on+traffic+duty.jpg[/img]

The Inspector-General of police, MD Abubakar, dressed in traffic police uniform and controlling traffic at the busy Ministry of Finance junction, Central Area, Abuja. Well done Oga, that's leadership by example...

[img]http://1.bp..com/-5adEsSovQvc/U8zH_3ZLY4I/AAAAAAABDyA/zkG8UpoMPlY/s1600/Police+IG+Abubakar+on+traffic+duty+1.jpg[/img]

http://www..com/forum/showtopic.php?id=4349
and so...if he don't who will?
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by MadCow1: 4:47pm On Jul 21, 2014
ritux: This only shows that he does not have control over his workers.

Arrant nonsense.

No it dosent..

3 Likes

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by anonimi: 4:48pm On Jul 21, 2014
preselect: even if it is for publicity stunt, i still give him kudos. i hope governors will build roads for publicity stunts, build hospitals, schools, etc for publicity stunts, provide electricity and water for 2015 publicity stunt things.

a city where boko haram has attacked, most people in his shoes will be scared of coming out openly like this. yes, this is not enough to develop nigeria, but only people like me who appreciate how bad nigeria is can be able to appreciate whatever little that brings nigeria towards the right direction.
bc right now, nigeria is a battered mess

My related response from a related thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1821402/picture-igp-md-abubakar-controlling/1#24843816

Why are we so GULLIBLE that we allow ourselves to be taken for CLUELESS MUGUS by these thieving LEADERS
Why?

This picture means the IG is a very INCOMPETENT manager of the policemen under his AUTHORITY who are supposed to do REGULAR traffic control work shocked
Pure & simple angry
Are there no important DECISIONS that HE needs to take concerning the SECURITY of our country seeing as BH bombs are going off everywhere as well as kidnappings, armed robberies, rapes etc sad
Na to control traffic dey pose for photo na im be im PRIORITY.

- Meanwhile most police barracks across the country are DILAPIDATED despite billions budgeted yearly shocked
- Police are badly equipped and ALLOWANCES owed them.

No wonder the USELESS man had millions of our stolen money to marry a young wife angry How much could possibly be the IG's monthly salary

200 million MUMU citizens na im we be, chai shocked

1 Like

Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
He is a learner.

O nah amu amu!
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by HudsonBanks(m): 4:50pm On Jul 21, 2014
Photos look photoshopped or is it just my myopia playing a trick on me?

Carefully look closely at his feet in the first photo and in between his legs in the second.
Re: Inspector General Of Police Controlling Traffic In Abuja (Pictures) by NaLaugh: 4:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
Photo-Op.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uriel Reacts To Anthony Joshua Not Wanting To Settle Down For The Next 10 Years / Escoba Smith Buys Toyota Landcruiser 2017/2018 After Buying Pastor A Car / Kcee Shows Off His Beautiful Garage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.