Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,936 members, 7,973,220 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 11:29 AM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42703 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
caselessDIICKHEAD:
y u sweating in d arsse?y ur damm pants dropping just trying to catch a lil' crayfish!? n u thinkin' wit ur damm balls u gettin inspiration from nothing but g4! now what we gonna call that? Perharps garri_inspiration,huh? Luk,if u wanna fly,then do sumthin'bout that pencildeek,heard me?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jericco1(m): 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: question for the gods tongue

okay then, your choice
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 21, 2014
frankben: grin my xtar don teach you na grin
wetin?
frankben: grin my xtar don teach you na grin
wetin do xtar?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer: Hot slaps!
No time.
See ur nose like hot slaps. We sabi una type shioor angry
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 9:42pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
Go back to your gf abeg tongue
grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
Please I'm the right man grin *pushes mouth forward*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Missmossy(f): 9:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
I'd take a pass at thistongue

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1:

okay then, your choice
grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by daviesmania(m): 9:49pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
how wld u kiss wen u've neva met me. Soon sha!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by CodeineJunkiee(m): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
By the way what kinda kiss are we referring to here; Wet or Dry kiss? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tonetonz(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
SPSpecial:

yeepaa hahahaha grin grin
bite instead of kiss n slap. na u wicked past. wch part his tongue or lips.
I no wicked o
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tonetonz(f): 9:51pm On Jul 21, 2014
rudepen: suarez tWINO....
not
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tonetonz(f): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2014
milinda:
Lmao, dats nt fair o. If d mouth stinks well serves him ryt
my dear it is fair,he should have thought before coming
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jericco1(m): 9:54pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: grin

you seem to be enjoying yourself.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by MissSlimbody(f): 10:00pm On Jul 21, 2014
Na who u dey kiss?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 10:03pm On Jul 21, 2014
IrishKez:
No thanks

I need me a fellow novice with whom I'll explore that world of kissing when the time comes wink
Good night dear!

Believe me, if you and your future guy have never kissed anyone before, that first kiss will suck bigtime because neither one of you will know what you are doing. You will always remember your first kiss as a bad experience. You need someone like KingTom to show you how it's done. Take a look at his profile and look at those experienced lips. cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Elebiju: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
purplesummer:Hot slaps!No time
caseless: u wont even dare. *drags her close and kisses her to stupor*
wetin u wan do now?
Correct guy! see as he plant kisses for her face like foundation, oya do your worst now.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by snadguy007(m): 10:06pm On Jul 21, 2014
nnekamezor: :/ wat nw

Nothing joor....just staring at ur lips cheesy
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 21, 2014
caseless: i'm sure that's why u ar here too grin
You get phd for am
Am still a learner tongue

How fasting bro?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by sammoe(m): 10:14pm On Jul 21, 2014
fnep2smooth:
mtn don dash you free 10 mb abi, all this senseless thread you keep creating anyhow...like say this NAIRALAND don turn to whatsapp for your eye.. abi?

Super lol! I vote may your comment collect 100 likes. grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by francescainnoce(f): 10:16pm On Jul 21, 2014
Provided the guy is hooooit and sexxxxxy, what's my biz ith consent, I will simply respond by saying after the kiss" THE PLEASURE IS ALL MINE"....
Provided I'm not married by then...
My bf will understand, but if he choose not to, hmm to his tent oh! His Isreal...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by KingTom(m): 10:19pm On Jul 21, 2014
khiaa:

Believe me, if you and your future guy have never kissed anyone before, that first kiss will suck bigtime because neither one of you will know what you are doing. You will always remember your first kiss as a bad experience. You need someone like KingTom to show you how it's done. Take a look at his profile and look at those experienced lips. cheesycheesycheesy

grin grin grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by uglyogre(f): 10:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
Give him a resounding slap he'll never forget
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
jericco1:

you seem to be enjoying yourself.
yes,if that is what you see it as
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by abolade62: 10:21pm On Jul 21, 2014
zeemoore:
What 'stress'?
Taking such a gamble and then ending up with a dirty slap
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by LordReed(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
missyhorlah: M sorry plz,don't grab the way consent ℓ̊Ƨ̷̜̩̌̋ used in this context.do they have to ask us before kissing us??it's passion dear or maybe U̶̲̥̅̊ can explain what U̶̲̥̅̊ mean by consent in the above context...but bck to Ūя̲̅ question,if i have the same passion,i will kiss back A̶̲̥̅̊₪d̅ if i ont,i ll break it.

So every Tom and Harry can stick his tongue into your mouth at the drop of a hat and you'd just pass it of as a good day? LoL! Wonderful! /s
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Thebrightest(m): 10:25pm On Jul 21, 2014
Xtarxhyne: Slaps im
you girls are just shouting slap! After the slap i hope you aare ready for fight, because if girl slap me after satisfying her with kisses, i go beat her mercilessly.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by bejeria101(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
LordReed:

So every Tom and Harry can stick his tongue into your mouth at the drop of a hat and you'd just pass it of as a good day? LoL! Wonderful! /s
yikes eyama lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by hensben(m): 10:27pm On Jul 21, 2014
mayapop: i'll bite his lips off
*kisses her*
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jul 21, 2014
LordReed:

lol,that was nt what i meant
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
faithugo64: Ladies what would you do if a guy kisses you without your consent

They'll all lie and say stupid stuff like they'll slap him, etc

Here's the truth, it depends on who the guy is.

If it's a drunken Hobo or a miscreant, na vex be that.

But if it's Dezel, Obama, Tom Cruise they'll melt like butter in the sahara.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Poll Results Of What Men And Women Prefer In Each Other / I Just Discovered My Girl Is Cheating On Me / When You Don't Practice What You Preach!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.