Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,149 members, 7,910,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 07:21 PM

Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? - Romance (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? (42543 Views)

Ladies: What Is The Greatest Lie A Guy Has Ever Told You? / I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bunchersstab: Yes i will do it to you my dear, just you & only you.
embarassed
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
lilkudos:
na only right man?.. You still sleepy. Modify your comment later.. Please
I will, when the time comes
Maybe you'll modify yours too

Good morning!
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:

Lol.. U very funny. I only followed them, because u're all beautiful. I dont really know you all. I wanted to follow every of your post and to contribute my own quota.
So feel free to interact with me. I'm a married man, in my early 30's and here to have fun and be educated and enlightened, just like everyone else. So feel free my sister.
Your obvious sincerity and humility unnerves me
You're always welcome sir!
Say me high to your spouse
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by ayorwizz(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kachisbarbie: The most appropriate question for me would av been ' ...what would u do if a guy U DON'T LIKE kisses u without consent?'...I pity his kissing career that day. undecided
*muah muah X10*
Oya I haff kiss u, comman slap.....

U go look face naa, fear no go gree u gada liver.

*continues listening to "shoki"* *patiently waiting for Irishkez, Tonetonz and MzMariah too*

1 Like

Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by maysimsimple(m): 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Your obvious sincerity and humility unnerves me Thank u very much sis....
You're always welcome sir! The pleasuere is mine
Say me high to your spouse
Yea, i will
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Mcbalogun: 12:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
hot nigerian celebrity picture http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/ (link securised by admin)
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
I take exception to insult sir

Thanks! sad
NOTED....... Am Sowi Madam
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Tonetonz(f): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayorwizz:
*muah muah X10*

*continues listening to "shoki"* *patiently waiting for Irishkez, Tonetonz and MzMariah too*
hmmmhmmm
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by OduntanGabriel(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Still thinking of what to write.... Alubarika Alubarika
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
vict505: Mj or JB
havent hrd of dat b4 tho.u just fnished ur final examz ryt?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
i ll slap him,blow im...kick his a**.....lol
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: embarassed
Oga, can i help you
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Bunchersstab(m): 2:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: embarassed
Oga, can you explain why you quote me
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
ayorwizz:
*muah muah X10*

Why you dey wait for me? Sha e get were we dey go? undecided
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by RoyalBlak007: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
temigracie: i ll slap him,blow im...kick his a**.....lol
al cos of just a quickone'? U BAD :-D
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by RoyalBlak007: 3:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
If to say na wizkid kiss u now....!??
She go b like.."* * "
:-D
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
abolade62:
Taking such a gamble and then ending up with a dirty slap
Haven't we met before?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by lilkudos(m): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
I will, when the time comes
Maybe you'll modify yours too

Good morning!
hmmm.. Seems you're gon' make a good partner... Good afternoon... How are you? Hope i modified it good?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by abolade62: 3:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
zeemoore:
Haven't we met before?
Nope but every part of me which for this to happen.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
If it's someone I know and like, I'd laugh it off. But if it's someone I don't know, na sexual assault. If it's someone with smelling mouth, I go claim rape immediately! Life imprisonment for the yeye...
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
i'll get shocked at 1st, and look at him, if i like him, i'll kiss him back cheesy if i don't, i'll just smile covering my mouth cheesy.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by swanta702: 5:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
If its a guy I knw and he just kisses me , normally I will be surprised as to why he had the courage to dat .but if its just a random guy mehn I will give him a slap of his life dat he will never forget
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by jujunaty(m): 5:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
1miccza:

Kissing to stupor??Bros remain small for us naa no finish all the kisses oo
guy man do kiss finish, we be three weh dey cue. grin
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by SHOCK7(m): 6:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Blushing!
Thanks
U wlc,how do I find u on fb?
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by rildwanullahi(m): 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: No guy can just come and kiss me. There must have been a thing going on between us for him to try it. Say, there'd been a unspoken chemistry between us for him to suddenly initiate that.
My cent!

Disclaimer: I haven't kissed before o
Waiting for the right man and time tongue
liar,wel its overrated
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
We shall learn it together

There's always a first time you know
It would be good to reminisce over it and laugh at our inexperience

Whatddaya think? wink

Whatever works for you.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by rildwanullahi(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
farano: Dah kinda kiss dey sweet pass lipsrsealed
u sabi jare,kisses her and waits 4 response
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by khiaa(f): 6:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
chucky234: Baby bear you know that is not true, you and I are meant to be forever.

What I said was the truth.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
rildwanullahi: liar,wel its overrated
Pls sir dont call me a liar cos you cant substantiate it
If you dont believe me, just ignore
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by rildwanullahi(m): 7:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Pls sir dont call me a liar cos you cant substantiate it
If you dont believe me, just ignore
IGNORING. Bt thinking again ..............
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by vict505(m): 7:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
missyhorlah: havent hrd of dat b4 tho.u just fnished ur final examz ryt?
2011 oooooo am working already.
Re: Ladies, What Would You Do, If A Guy Kissed You Without Consent? by chucky234(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
khiaa:

What I said was the truth.
And didnt dump you and never will, your heart is the place I call home.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

Ondo Civil Servant Slumps, Dies In Hotel After Sex Romp With Girlfriend / My Experience At The Club: Share Yours / Lady Kneels Down To Propose To Her Man In Public While He Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.