Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,285 members, 7,881,064 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:44 AM

The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) - Car Talk (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) (96173 Views)

Innoson Motors Spotted At The National Assembly Complex (See Photos) / Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / SUV Made By Innoson Motors (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Fash0622: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
@ op this is nice.

Point of correction, INNOSON is not the first automobile manufacturing company in Nigeria. LEYLAND automobiles Ibadan existed since the 70s and they are still very much in active production.
http://www.leylandng.com/

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP: CAN INNOSON VEHICLES COMPETE WITH TOYOTA, NISSAN, PEUGEOT, MERCEDES BENZ? ABSOLUTELY NO

12 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Chynx(m): 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP: CAN INNOSON VEHICLES COMPETE WITH TOYOTA, NISSAN, PEUGEOT, MERCEDES BENZ? ABSOLUTELY NO

What is this alien yapping?

Have you taken time to explore the history of these vehicle brands you just listed and tell us which among them started big...and how long they've been in existence. IVM is very much younger than the youngest Nairalander!

Coming from a third world country, I would say this is a giant leap by we Nigerians, worthy of commendation... irrespective of what geopolitical zone its coming from.

Its high time we stopped these slanderous attitude of ours and have an open and unbiased mind towards one another. Dammit!

9 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 500GP: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
Eneze1:

They will absolutely compete with them as time goes on

MAYBE IN YOUR DREAM. BEFORE THEY CAN COMPETE WITH OTHERS. IT MUST FIRST BE GENERALLY ACCEPTED AT HOME(NIGERIA )

#IT'S RARE TO SEE INNOSON VEHICLES IN SOUTH WEST, NORTH, SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH EAST (PARTIALLY )

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by UrbanMystique: 10:14am On Jul 22, 2014
ehvez: Oga Jona should have help innoson motors make their stand than going to invite nissan, kia and Co
if Jona didn't invite them, there won't be completion and ivm won't see any reason to improve on the products.

By the way, ivm us a private organization and like every other private organizations.! It is non of government business

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by kacglobal: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
The problem is simple. what are the price for all these u have shown us. Nigerians that want to buy needs to know what the price are. you guys r just talking about cars . una no go talk about the cost of the cars.

I mean of what use is this to me when I don't have an idea how much it goes for.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
Haba!!!

A so called big company hijacking Advertising space instead of buying one from Seun How is he suppose to make his money while the brothers from the East are industrializing? Na wa oo! undecided

Diaris Godddoooooooooo!

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by 500GP: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2014
quid:
^^
Wetin this ewedu farmer dey talk.
How for with your daily Arabic recitation. . . time never reach?

STORY FOR THE GODS
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 22, 2014
johnwell:

nna, you get bad mouth nobe small..... lol
LOL
See the kind yeye thing wey that guy dey yarn for this thread.
Anyway na ofe-mmanu bad-belle as usual.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

STORY FOR THE GODS
Get up your lazy a$$ and do something useful.

"Ole to sun bi ologbo"
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by omanifrank(m): 10:19am On Jul 22, 2014
i should go for one soon
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by jerryboiii(m): 10:21am On Jul 22, 2014
I wiill come back wen i make enough money
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Dbestmax(m): 10:23am On Jul 22, 2014
MisterLongman: This is impressive.......... I've only heard of innoson on Nairaland........ The company needs to work on its PR
Alien Nigerian...Lol....U can't b serios
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Chynx(m): 10:24am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

MAYBE IN YOUR DREAM. BEFORE THEY CAN COMPETE WITH OTHERS. IT MUST FIRST BE GENERALLY ACCEPTED AT HOME(NIGERIA )

#IT'S RARE TO SEE INNOSON VEHICLES IN SOUTH WEST, NORTH, SOUTH SOUTH SOUTH EAST (PARTIALLY )

You are so blinded by bias that you don't seem to notice the rapid dynamism of events around you. I will not avail you the privilege of cheap education via this forum. You can wallow in your little world of ignorance for all I care; for no one gives a rats asss!

Go to our federal highways and see for yourself. The company finds it difficult to meet with the high local demand of these vehicles especially by the government.

Tribalism is eating you up.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by nkpommpko(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2014
Why are the prices shielded in secrecy. Op what are the price range, I no go ask you again!
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by israelmush(m): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

Don't be such a pessimist. Everything starts from a little and grows, so oga ade be positive.

3 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by egopersonified(f): 10:26am On Jul 22, 2014
See all the peeps viewing this topic!!!!! please if u cant afford to buy, I can open an account for you to pay installmentally, dont worry Seun is on my board of trustees.

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 22, 2014
500GP:

Since your beef will not let u think properly, continue to import dead 5th hand, expired vehicles.

"Onye si na ihe oma adighi ya mma; ihe oma mekwa ya n'azu"

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ugotuf(m): 10:29am On Jul 22, 2014
I rode in 1 of these buses 3 months back. I was wowed, and couldn't help taking some snap shots as I alighted.Kudos to Innocent and Nigeria.even Japan and Germany started from the bottom and now they are here.Let's be proud of this feat as Nigerians.

13 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by murtalaa(m): 10:30am On Jul 22, 2014
I like the look and feel of the SUVs but I hate the logo. So, until innoson comes up with a better logo, I am not buying.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 22, 2014
murtalaa: I like the look and feel of the SUVs but I hate the logo. So, until innoson comes up with a better logo, I am not buying.
ok . . .market forces LOL
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by rikamann: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2014
INNOSON MOTORS TRIED! God bless everyone who made this possible.
I so much BELIEVE IN NIGERIANS esp the Igbos (Am Yoruba but has seen works at Aba, Onitsha and Nnewi)

10 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Joshuadon: 10:32am On Jul 22, 2014
it made sense
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by ideology(m): 10:32am On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1: Proudly Anambarian cool
For ur mind

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 22, 2014
2sExy1:
Proudly Anambarian cool

^^ God speed, brother.
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by iterator25: 10:34am On Jul 22, 2014
MisterLongman: This is impressive.......... I've only heard of innoson on Nairaland........ The company needs to work on its PR
true
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2014
ideology:
For ur mind
<====== Proudly Akwa Ibomite! grin

2 Likes

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by patrickmuf(m): 10:35am On Jul 22, 2014
Largas: ^^
They are totally not.
Get more exposed so you can see more of these Innoson vehicles on Nigerian roads.
Somebody asked a pretty polite question to the op and you responded with a thinly veiled insult...Doesn't cut it for me
Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jul 22, 2014
iykbethany:

To answer your question, I would rather buy brand new Innoson SUV or Salon car. I plan buying one by December.

Not long ago I wasted more than 2 million Naira on a used 2007 Toyota Camry that i imported from the States, car goes to mechanic almost every week, gearbox just knocked recently. It was accident free car, one owner, well maintained with good mileage. What am trying to say is, I have decided to always go brand new instead of anything used.

The number of transport companies using Innoson buses are increasing daily. If Innoson vehicles are no good trust me those transporters wont keep patronizing him.

Or we would have been recording accidents due to innoson vehicles

1 Like

Re: The Best Of IVM Motors (Innoson Motors) by Chynx(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Fash0622: @ op this is nice.

Point of correction, INNOSON is not the first automobile manufacturing company in Nigeria. LEYLAND automobiles Ibadan existed since the 70s and they are still very much in active production.
http://www.leylandng.com/

Bro I think the OP is correct. Leyland is owned by the British just how PAN (Peugeot Automobiles Nigeria) doesn't mean that Nigeria owns Peugeot.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leyland_Motors

Innosson actually is the first indigenous!

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I Finally Bought The Car I Went To Lagos To Buy. Now In PH With The Car / David Baka Designs Logo For Innoson Vehicles, Nigerians React / I Am Considering DIY Car Painting, What Do You Think?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.