Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,522 members, 7,944,537 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 06:15 PM

How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? (31339 Views)

A Cheating Boyfriend, The Side-chic And The Jollof Rice.....a Must Read!....lol / Woman Exposes Ladies She Over-heard Planning To Attack Their Cheating Boyfriend / Ladies How Do You Deal With A Cheating Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Tallesty1(m): 10:02am On Jul 22, 2014
hardbody:

Please define helping another brother without your bf's consent
That is the definition of cheating on your gf

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by vivienbabe(f): 10:04am On Jul 22, 2014
Some guys are just 2 pretentious that you would never know, I had the experience.
Just pray they don't come your way.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by harizonal123(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
LaurelP: when a girl puts her phone on vibration
Doesn't pick her calls in ur presence
Hardly audible when answering her calls
Has an almost empty inbox

Bros sth fishy is going on
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by heatmeup(f): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
you can never know oooo except God just want to help you
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by parzdor(m): 10:25am On Jul 22, 2014
If he never lies to you... He always tells you the truth
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 22, 2014
Hmm...If ur bf cheat on you that is his own wahala and means he doesn't really love you,so don't bother yourself looking for ways to know if you are his only chick..just face your own destiny and make it to the top

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by chigodo(m): 11:14am On Jul 22, 2014
I thought cheating is done only in exams and test

Pinkytracy: How do you know that your boyfriend is cheating on you?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Hipsymoi: 11:45am On Jul 22, 2014
When both of you are together and his phone keeps ringing and ringing and he refuses to take his calls grin

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by GoodFaith: 12:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
MzMariah: Just the way I look at you and know you are cheating tongue tongue
How can you just fucking look at me
and tell me that I am cheating
God help you
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Adeboyefa(f): 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
mayapop: If he doesn't let you go through his phone all of a sudden; that nigga is cheating lipsrsealed

Only a naive cheat would prevent you from touching his phone.

A "smart" cheat will give you full access to his phone, give you the passwords to his Facebook,Twitter,email,etc accounts. He will let you pick his calls and read his messages (text, WhatsApp, Facebook,email),etc. But he can contact the other woman through an extra email address you never knew existed, without having her number,messages,etc on his phone , and he will only sign in to that email account at work.

An extra Facebook account will be exposed when he starts showing up on your PEOPLE YOU MAY KNOW list as a friend of friend, or when you join the same group and he posts something. But an email account will remain hidden.

* I'm not endorsing cheating but there's need for trust in a relationship. You can't police anybody unless he/she decides to be faithful to you.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Mcbalogun: 12:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
hot nigerian celebrity picture http://0x40.0x20.0xc.0x40/ (link censored by admin)
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by segunbanks: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Abbey2sam(m): 2:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Harbosede02: Wen he spends day and nyt on nairaland.

o girl you still dey for nairaland. .......so you were not affected by the earthquake
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
GoodFaith:
How can you just fucking look at me
and tell me that I am cheating
God help you
Biko ask the person wey I quote abi na me talk am ni?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Roseddiva(f): 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
[color=#770077][/color]For me,if your guy/girl is cheating,they are not yours just let them go cause yours will stay no matter what.if your spouse is cheating,you will become a burden to them.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by ladycomfort(f): 3:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
I think the topic should be how to know a cheating husband. I am saying this because one cant expect a guy who is yet to marry to have one girlfriend. So ladies as far as he is not yet married to you, worrying about a cheating boyfriend is a total waste of time. My humble opinion

1 Like

Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Abbey2sam:

o girl you still dey for nairaland. .......so you were not affected by the earthquake
o boy!i tink sey ground don open swallow u ni o
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Ayodhejjy(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pinkytracy: How do you know that your boyfriend is cheating on you?
By their finger and cariability you shall no them.
Hit like if you can decode
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by orbis(m): 7:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Well, i hear some ladies sniff their man's boxers when he comes back from work to check for residues. I also hear some measure the quantity of juice released into the cd especially after they have not seen for a while. Anything below a good qty show the dude has been plowing some other field.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by tpia5: 8:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lord have mercy.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by tpia5: 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
pweedyuz: Wen he cums back from wereva he went to nd starts singing *i feel gud...talalalalalala cheesy ...

Hmmm
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by onyekap: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmmmm! when he looks at you as his woman unsatisfactorily!!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by VeraRaph(f): 10:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
When his attitude changes
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by obontami: 11:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
[size=8pt][/size] oko oko oko owo i nu obo
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by frank043(m): 11:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Sheila221:

Lol
LOL!!! Jokes apart,I'm serious. A pissed off girl acts like a wounded lion!!!!
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by TrishaP(f): 2:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
jericco1:

most girls don't know how to treat a guy, that's why....
Tell me about it.
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by jericco1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
TrishaP:
Tell me about it.

maybe next time dear
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by Kentnickole(m): 10:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
modupeaderonke: When he start naggin,and seenin fault in evrytin u do or say
Hmmm.... U think so?
Re: How Do You Know A Cheating Boyfriend? by ijiini(m): 1:06am On Feb 03, 2015
pweedyuz:
Wen he cums back from wereva he went to nd starts singing *i feel gud...talalalalalala cheesy ...
lwkmd oohhh

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

To The Guys, What Was Your First Wooing Experience Like ? Share With Us. / I Have Never Met An Independent Woman Who Dates Nigerians – South African Lady / Jealous Boyfriend Confronts His Girlfriend's Crush Via Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.