Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,885 members, 7,942,214 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 01:16 AM

Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock (883 Views)

Nicki Minaj Says She'll Never Have A Child Outside Wedlock! You Go, Girl! / Why Do Ladies Allow Guys Get Them Pregnant Outside Wedlock? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2014
Can U marry someone who has a child outside wedlock? If yes,why? If no,why? Please I need answers
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 21, 2014
Eyaa, how long have you been searching?
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 21, 2014
For?
Ceasar1: Eyaa, how long have you been searching?
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by abolade62: 7:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Yes I can
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 21, 2014
Adorayble: For?
Sorry, JFI.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 21, 2014
JFL?
Ceasar1:
Sorry, JFI.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 21, 2014
Adorayble: JFL?
Not JTL, JTI - Just Forget It
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Trendy247: 10:04pm On Jul 21, 2014
so just because she refused to abort like millions of girls had done, u wont marry her
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 1:41am On Jul 22, 2014
Truth is lots of guys will see the child as an extra baggage, so there's the reluctance.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by kingbella: 5:35am On Jul 22, 2014
It depends
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by dmcdad: 8:37am On Jul 22, 2014
kingbella: It depends
I agree on this...
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by CoachDX: 9:51am On Jul 22, 2014
Nothing wrong! The problem is always with the parents. If they can understand your decision and you're ok with the situation, go ahead and discuss issues. . .like, how, when and where the boy/girl's father or mother would see his/her child. . .all that settled, go for it.

Another issue is whether the lady/guy is still emotionally attached to his/her babymama/father.

Also, if the child all grown up, does he/she like you. . .so many areas to watch but It's no harm marrying a single parent. Dig in your thoughts, consider these areas and when you're sure of what you're going into, just dive in!
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by robosky02(m): 10:15am On Jul 22, 2014
probe the circumstnce surioundind the birth.
some are just not there fault.
its even better you knoe he or she has a baby (that is been fruitful)

compare to the one who has aborted everything in a womb
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by luvablesam(m): 10:36am On Jul 22, 2014
Its no biggie,so far u love the person enough....Wonder why people find it hard to.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Islie: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
nothing wrong if both understand urself.....
Why can't i when we show respect to each other in the relationship and trash out any grey areas that could occur.......
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by johnwell(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Adorayble: Can U marry someone who has a child outside wedlock? If yes,why? If no,why? Please I need answers

I don't know why you post this, but for me, I prefer them than those pretending holly virgins.

I would've said much, but no time now, maybe later.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Lovelyempress(f): 1:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Yes you can because at first you need to know what happened that makes her not with the child's father. Also why should she be condemmed if she made a mistake. We are human we all make mistakes. However if there are many children being born out of wedlock my friend run the other way.Atleast you know the whole package rather than have a liar on your hands. A relationship built on honesty is the strongest.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Safari29: 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
70 % of single guys who married single mothers out of wedlock live a miserable lives in the long run

remaining 30 % are either having low self esteem. or matured byond limit i.e they are ready to take any trash.
dating or marrying them is not easy. U can't be their priority and most of them are pathetic selfish and annoying
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thank U my Darling,well said!
CoachDX: Nothing wrong! The problem is always with the parents. If they can understand your decision and you're ok with the situation, go ahead and discuss issues. . .like, how, when and where the boy/girl's father or mother would see his/her child. . .all that settled, go for it.

Another issue is whether the lady/guy is still emotionally attached to his/her babymama/father.

Also, if the child all grown up, does he/she like you. . .so many areas to watch but It's no harm marrying a single parent. Dig in your thoughts, consider these areas and when you're sure of what you're going into, just dive in!
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Adorayble: Can U marry someone who has a child outside wedlock? If yes,why? If no,why? Please I need answers

There is no right or wrong answer to this.
You should marry a single parent only because you want to marry the person and not because anyone else thinks you should or shouldn't.
Re: Marrying Someone Who Has A Child Outside Wedlock by CoachDX: 9:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Adorayble: Thank U my Darling,well said!
You're welcome dear.

(1) (Reply)

Signs Your Husband Is Cheating On You / To Marry Or Not To Marry? That's The Question / Advice For The Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.