Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,487 members, 7,892,020 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 02:41 AM

This Trend Of Raping By Robbers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Trend Of Raping By Robbers (1733 Views)

Shoes Made By Paralyzed Man Shot By Robbers (Photos) / Glory Uzoh Shot By Robbers In Abuja (Viewers Discretion) / Lady Was Brutally Attacked By Robbers In Abuja (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by dumodust(m): 12:25pm On Oct 12, 2008
If robbers invade your house&insist on raping women ie wife,sister,daughter etc or possibly males considerin that we now have many female robbers. what would u do before to they to start or in the worst case scenario,while they doing it or life after it
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Okijajuju1(m): 12:32pm On Oct 12, 2008
wetin you wan do??
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by richo(m): 12:37pm On Oct 12, 2008
@poster
like the latter part of ya name implies, i think ur yarning dust
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by kadman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 12, 2008
richo:

@poster
like the latter part of ya name implies, i think ur yarning dust

LMAO ! Nice one grin
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Em2va: 8:11pm On Oct 12, 2008
When robbers attack, there is little or nothing you can do! especially if they are armed and dangerous.
There have been so many cases like that, even pastor's wives and daughters are not left out either.
Well, in the event of an armed robbery, all the ladies, depending on how many at home at that point in time
should endeavour not to stick so close together, they should be fairly apart, because if you clog together they'll
begin to feel aroused. Dont shout or scream,dont try to be smart but show a strong face, any little show of
dreaded fear on your part, could make them do and undo.
If all these measures, still dont keep them away from you, then its painful that you might have to give in to them!
Whoa?, I'm sure someone out there would say!, but the reason is this, when robbers are raping, its quite rough, and
damage could be done to any of the LABIA's, so, it is adviceable that you spit on ur hand very well, and lubricate
the privates, this woud prevent any tearing, which could aid in the transmission of HIV/AIDS.
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 12, 2008
Em2va:

When robbers attack, there is little or nothing you can do! especially if they are armed and dangerous.
There have been so many cases like that, even pastor's wives and daughters are not left out either.
Well, in the event of an armed robbery, all the ladies, depending on how many at home at that point in time
should endeavour not to stick so close together, they should be fairly apart, because if you clog together they'll
begin to feel aroused. don't shout or scream,don't try to be smart but show a strong face, any little show of
If all these measures, still don't keep them away from you, then its painful that you might have to give in to them!
Whoa?, I'm sure someone out there would say!, but the reason is this, when robbers are raping, its quite rough, and
damage could be done to any of the LABIA's, so, it is adviceable that you spit on ur hand very well, and lubricate
the privates, this woud prevent any tearing, which could aid in the transmission of HIV/AIDS.

Poster listen to yourself

Lubricate what?

Remember this is a case of rape

Not Love-making

The lady wont even have a moment to herself!
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Nobody: 8:36pm On Oct 12, 2008
Em2va:

begin to feel aroused. don't shout or scream,don't try to be smart but show a strong face, any little show of
If all these measures, still don't keep them away from you, then its painful that you might have to give in to them!

Don't think they will be thinking of this during such circumstances  embarassed

It's really terrible sha, especially when they do it in front of the poor girls'/womens' family members etc  embarassed cry
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Okijajuju1(m): 8:51pm On Oct 12, 2008
Being Raped by anybody is not a plesant experience. Be it robbers or pastors.
I remember as a child when we were robbed, there wasnt shit we could do to stop em.
They had the guns, they had the element of suprise on their side, and it was planned so access was easy.
We were lucky that they werent Hot otherwise, I do not even want to imagine that shit.

From experience, robbers that decide to rape their victims normally know the victim.
The robbers are normally resident in and around that area.
Its been a while since I heard of robbers raping anymore.
But what I am trying to say is that their aint shit you can do except you have a vest on, a 9mm and you are prepared to die.
But whats the gain, probablility is that you will get beaten or even shot, the victim would still be raped anyways and you might end up injured or even dead.
People who have never witnessed this normally let ego drive their emotions, but when caught in that situation, their brains and fears decides their actions.

Ladies who are ever caught in such a situation, its advisable to just go with it than resist and stand the risk of being hurt further.
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by jennykadri: 8:52pm On Oct 12, 2008
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by KarmaMod(f): 8:53pm On Oct 12, 2008
then eventually die from Aids.
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Nobody: 8:56pm On Oct 12, 2008
Okija_juju:

Being Raped by anybody is not a plesant experience. Be it robbers or pastors.
I remember as a child when we were robbed, there wasnt shit we could do to stop em.
They had the guns, they had the element of suprise on their side, and it was planned so access was easy.
We were lucky that they werent Hot otherwise, I do not even want to imagine that shit.

From experience, robbers that decide to rape their victims normally know the victim.
The robbers are normally resident in and around that area.
Its been a while since I heard of robbers raping anymore.
But what I am trying to say is that their aint shit you can do except you have a vest on, a 9mm and you are prepared to die.
But whats the gain, probablility is that you will get beaten or even shot, the victim would still be raped anyways and you might end up injured or even dead.
People who have never witnessed this normally let ego drive their emotions, but when caught in that situation, their brains and fears decides their actions.

Ladies who are ever caught in such a situation, its advisable to just go with it than resist and stand the risk of being hurt further.
True, sometimes, they will not even threaten to kill you, they will threaten to kill a member of family etc if you do not comply, in my opinion that is even worse then them threatening to kill you, it's like they are playing with your mind because normally whether you comply or not they will still rape you, sad
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by KarmaMod(f): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2008
In Nigeria, her not fighting against it means she liked it and is then called a LovePeddler and suffers more at the hands of others than the rapist sef/
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Nobody: 9:02pm On Oct 12, 2008
KarmaMod:

In Nigeria, her not fighting against it means she liked it and is then called a LovePeddler and suffers more at the hands of others than the rapist sef/
Also very true sha, I read one article where a lady and her husband were attacked by armed robbers, the robbers raped her after threating to kill the husband and her I think if she resisted, and when they left, rather than comforting the poor woman, the husband was angry at her and started being cold to her for not 'resisting enough' and that it looked like she had enjoyed it because of that, the way i hissed that day, I can still hear the echo now sha, rubbish
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by lysaa(f): 9:05pm On Oct 12, 2008
ibkaye:

Also very true sha, I read one article where a lady and her husband were attacked by armed robbers, the robbers raped her after threating to kill the husband  and her I think if she resisted, and when they left, rather than comforting the poor woman, the husband was angry at her and started being cold to her for not 'resisting enough' and that it looked like she had enjoyed it because of that, the way i hissed that day, I can still hear the echo now sha, rubbish

heard but it sounds a joke
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by KarmaMod(f): 9:07pm On Oct 12, 2008
what joke?

This isnt the first time such has happened
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Nobody: 9:10pm On Oct 12, 2008
arrant nonsense
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by lysaa(f): 9:13pm On Oct 12, 2008
then the man is crazy. . he can't say such a thing if hishead is correct!
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Gtexcute(m): 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2008
lysaa:

then the man is crazy. . he can't say such a thing if hishead is correct!

I really hate your guts when it comes to discussing men.Don't you know that manliness is next to Godliness?
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2008
Gtexcute:

I really hate your guts when it comes to discussing men.Don't you know that manliness is next to Godliness?
isn't what she said true though? undecided
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by KarmaMod(f): 9:31pm On Oct 12, 2008
who is this lunatic
Re: This Trend Of Raping By Robbers by lysaa(f): 9:46pm On Oct 12, 2008
Gtexcute:

call a spade a spade and not cutlass. U can hate my guts for all i care. undecided

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Policemen, Workers, At Mtn Tower In Aba / NDLEA arrests Nigerians travelling to China, Turkey, others, with illicit drugs / Breaking News: Another Jungle Justice In Calabar (graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.